New Files

EE - Modpacks » Fun Pack - Preview version 0.0000002

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Fun Pack - Preview version 0.0000002

Author File Description
JCGF
File Details
Needs AoC?: No
are you bored of your game? want something fresh and fun? just want to mess around?

this is for you, makes several changes to some game units

in this preview version i made the marine shoot rocks and the rock thrower throw lasers!

theres some known bugs that i had no time to fix yet

this really is me mexing with Hex for fun and not caring about the results. its just the fun of messing and exploring around!
------------------------
whats new in this version?

added:

-plasma catapult

-buggy wolf that looks like a child uses flame thrower sound doesnt atack and cant be placed as nature unit? (something went wrong cause i forgot to add 1 value resulting in me switchign wrong value in wrong places...ups)

new bugs:
- the wolf unit
- i managed to trade sounds again haha, i always edit that extra value im not supposed to touch :P
- old ones still there
----------------------------
NEXT updapte:

-fixed bugs
-melee flying units, dont ask me why what and how
-rock thrower throwing missiles
-actual fire breathing wolf
-make a new animal unit that looks like a humanoid orc (my buggy wolf showed me something new!)
--------------------
pseudo-mod by jcgf proud member of empire creations team
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
JCGF
File Author
updapted

sort off xD

id rather consider a downgrade haha
Soty
Staff
checking now!
shieldwolf23 People could actually use the rock thrower and the catapult in fantasy/ magical scenarios, jc! I also remember reading in the LOTR forums requests to make changes in the db objects similar to this. Hope you'd continue doing this stuff! Good luck!
Hunter9ooo Is it really possible to make real new units without replacing old ones?
JCGF
File Author
in theory it shud be possible but i havent managed to do so yet..... havent tried a lot either

but, i can always add completly new units by replacing for example a tree with a certain unit
(but replacing trees may get the random maps buggy)

i may replace one of those useless gas lights for example with something usefull
Hunter9ooo awesome, Im gonna try and learn how to do that, I bet its rely hard though.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:609
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:77.99 KB
Added:12/10/08