EE - Single Player Scenarios » Battleground: Zerrissener Krieg

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Battleground: Zerrissener Krieg

Author File Description
shieldwolf23
File Details
Style: Mix
Needs AoC?: No
ADOLF Hitler is dead, and Nazi Germany is no more. Colonel Claus' July 20 Movement saw to it. While there are still pockets of SS resistance, Dr. Goedeler's new government has successfully consolidated what remains of the German army. Forced to deal with the equally pressing threat of the inevitable Russian counter-attack in the east and the probable Allied break-out in Normany, the battle at the city of Zerrissen Krieg would help decide the future of all of Europe and the world.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
BOOST15673 *Zerrissener Krieg trust me I'm half German :D
sepitoto this sure is difficult. atleast with nova imperio tero installed.
shieldwolf23
File Author
Hi Guys! Well, I have Google to blame for that Boost, notwithstanding the fact that I already trust you :)

Sepitoto, buddy, I have beat Rebel and German side using NIT, but haven't the time to playtest Russia, so I scrapped the idea of using NIT in this pack because I was not entirely sure if it can be managed. The key is to time your attacks well enough, since you get periodic reinforcements, while waiting for your "recruited" units to come out of the barracks.
sepitoto btw, did you get europe WWII working? i forgot to ask earlierly.

damn it. i was planning a scenario when i ran into some trouble. i want to have buildings, that are captureable, like take your unirt close to a building, and it becomes yours... but i couldnt create such a trigger, that makes you able to retake lost buidlings. i had some plans but EE engine limitation causes a crash which is most frustrating.

hah. got it working. simple script, yet effective.

[Edited on 10/25/13 @ 04:14 PM]

BOOST15673 Haha yes, Google may be perfect for translating words, but two or more, or a sentence, NOPE! Haha.
doomgiver well its tough,and i didnt quite understood who's against who but i like the alternate timeline idea and overall its a very good scenario

[Edited on 10/27/13 @ 11:44 AM]

sepitoto Im going to in some time release a scenario that is a little like this one. just less chaotic, and propably way too easy. but a new and more detailed city.

[Edited on 11/01/13 @ 08:37 AM]

shieldwolf23
File Author
Thanks doomgiver. Had to rush completion, since I don't know when I will be able to design EE scenarios again.

@Sepitoto - Looking forward to that.
sepitoto what is keeping you so busy?
-uploaded.
Pilum skin is ready, ill upload it in some day.
shieldwolf23
File Author
Work mostly, but also modification of the Nova files. I'll make some scenarios when I nail a good balance in the revised Nova.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0