Download File Post Review Post Comment

Gibraltar

Author File Description
shieldwolf23
File Details
Style: Mix
Needs AoC?: No
STRONG AS THE ROCK

The British fortress of Gibraltar has endured countless of sieges, and has survived the World Wars. Duplicate that feat here in this scenario, featuring an updated version of Empire Earth NOVA.

---------------

Notes on Empire Earth NOVA
Empire Earth NOVA aims to be as realistic as possible, while maintaining a fairly accurate balance and forcing players to use units based on their merits. The following are general changes on gameplay when using Empire Earth NOVA:
- All units, especially infantry, are created faster.
- Infantry are cheap, but they are cannon-fodder.
- Tanks rule the land, as long as there are no anti-tanks. :)
- Artillery are expensive, but can wreak tremendous havoc in the battlefield.
- Ships have maximum range, so they can safely bombard land installations at a distance. Provided they have someone spotting for them.
- Airplanes can attack both land and air targets. They are good for spotting, and clearing the skies of enemy planes, but are extremely weak against anti-air defenses.
- Bombers are agents of destruction, especially on unit concentrations. They have ridiculously weak armor, so don’t bring them near AA guns. Support them with fighters too.
- Engineers are versatile builders. Use them well.

Hope you enjoy, and feedback is appreciated.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
SMM93 actually for my opinion this scenario is not for playing .... it's for learn how to make scenario :D i really like it although the map is small but i spent 3 hours to finish it !!
you're professional shieldwolf23 all of your scenarios is great and this one have many important triggers which i can use it in ma scenarios thank you ;)

review will be after i return i have interview
shieldwolf23
File Author
well, thank you SMM. :) Hope you could learn from it, and sorry, my trigger-work is messy, so I do hope you'll understand most of it. Currently, I'm out of town and can't play. But your latest scenario is up on my schedule to play.
SMM93 hahaha oky bro my scenario i create new units in it which looks like real pharaoh it will make you live the moment that's it enjoy it ^_^

btw did we have page on facebook for empire earth ?
or something social ?
JCGF downloading...

also, why isn't your empire earth NOVA a single mod file? i think its time to get a few HEX mods out there :)
shieldwolf23
File Author
@SMM - Hahaha.. Yes. I hope so. The very first scenario I attempted to create in EE was Meggido. So yep, looking forward to it.

@JCGF - The earliest version was Nova Imperio Tero (Esperanto for Empire Earth NOVA), but sadly, feedback was scarce, and I found out that gameplay -wise the thing is unbalanced. So now, I am working on improved version, while also testing playability by myself. So until I am 100% sure that NOVA is playable and balanced for all ages, I'd be releasing scenarios first.
Shuvro I am a new member of this forum and i love your games shieldwolf23. I am working with my first scenario, can you please help me with some of your trigger works? I would really like it if you answer.
shieldwolf23
File Author
Welcome to EEH Shuvro! And I'm glad you like them. Yes, please feel free to post a thread in the forums about your scenario triggers, and I'll be glad to assist.
sepitoto Do you happen to need some special skins for your scenario? i might be able to help, depending on what you need of course.

p.s if you do need something, please, give a link to a picture of what you mean so i get a better understanding of it.
Shuvro I want to set a trigger on only when human (Player 1) has >= 10,000 Food in stock. Can You please help me with the trigger. I tried but it is not working.

Thanks in advance for the answer.
shieldwolf23
File Author
@ sepitoto, I would soon may need some, for my Pacific War campaign. I'll keep you posted.

@Shuvro, That would be in the Conditions section, Player-Attribute >= 10,000 Food. I'd suggest you check out the Forums, http://ee.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=3,37802,,10

and post your questions there. I'd assist step by step, if need be.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:528
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:895.47 KB