Browse Categories
New Files

EE - Multiplayer Scenarios » Europe Under Fire

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Europe Under Fire

Author File Description
Intrepid Europe Under Fire - by ScnPunk

Type: Multiplayer Scenario

Description: Tried of battling on random maps against your foes, wish that you could battle against others for the control of Europe, well now is your chance. Europe Under Fire is a 6 player Multiplayer Scenario that allows you to do battle with your advisories on a beautifully crafted map of Europe. This map allows the host to choose options at the start of a game launch to make every game you play on this map seem different. With over 100 different combinations of options, each time you play you are in for a new exciting bout.

Features

-Military Transfers

During the game you will have the ability to transfer military units once. You can transfer as many as you want. You do this by first selecting your flag, then selecting the units you want and then you type "your colour" to "player you want to transfer to colour" Example: BLOO to RED will transfer units to RED.

-Gameplay styles

Standard Game Play: This is just like any old RM, you start with a capitol and some citizens, your goal is to eliminate your opponents.

Boat Launch: You start with 4 citizens and a boat, you then can make your way to shore and build your empire.

Nomad: You start with citizens scattered around the map.

Nomadic Kingship: You start with citizens scattered around the map and you have a king. To capture another players king you must convert him, once you have him you will start to drain resources from your opponents. You can win be capturing all the kings.

-Beautifully crafted map of Europe

The map that has been crafted for this scenario is exquisite. You will find it to be full of eye candy, thus pleasing to the eye, but it will not affect gameplay.

-Gameplay types

Various gameplay types include Standard, Tournament and Deathmatch.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Bigs180 Okay Theres A Little Problem That
When You Transfer A Unit I Cant Transfer
Another Unit.
Intrepid
File Author
Can you tell me what that problem is, because I never found one during testing. Remember if you do not do the transfer correctly you may lose it and you only have one transfer.
Bigs180 Look I Was Transfering Units To Green Then Purple Asked Me For Units So I Clicked On My Flag I Clicked On The Unit Then I Typed
BLOO TO PURPLE And Nothing happend.
But It Worked When I Typed BLOO TO GREEN.
Intrepid
File Author
I just tested out the map and transferring units from BLOO to PURPLE works just fine.

Remember you are only allowed 1 transfer per game. So if you transferred units to GREEN already you cannot transfer anymore to anyone. You are only allowed 1 transfer as if I gave players unlimited transfers people would use the ability poorly. When you only have 1 transfer it becomes a lot more valuable to you and therefore you will use it more wisely.
darrengrantham It's ok, bit confusing though. Maybe make it more simpler in the introduction. The map is fantastic though! Top notch!

Rating removed - Kor

[Edited on 02/22/05 @ 02:50 PM]

Intrepid
File Author
How so?
mamo yeah

Rating removed - Kor

[Edited on 02/22/05 @ 02:50 PM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username: