Author File Description
Armel
File Details
# of Episodes: 10
# of Cities: 4
Difficulty: Normal
Custom Maps: Yes
Minimap:
The origins of Japan are shrouded in mystery. Perhaps because with the reign each sovereign, the history was retold in a mythological way. However, recent discoveries are revealing some clues of what actually happened.
This campaign combines history and a little fantasy to tell the origin of the Japanese soul...

BE AWARE OF:

-To properly play the campaign you need to install 2 files (Map and town/leader names) FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS included in the download to don't lose original data.

-The download CONTAINS AN ADDITIONAL PDF FILE with a historic/fantasy review of the campaign that weights 2 mb.

CONTENT IN THE DOWNLOAD:

-EmperorText.eng (Modified)
-China_MapOfCHina03.jpg (modified=
-Chronicles of wei.pak
-Chronicles of Wei Annex.pdf

CREDITS:

-Gwelio for his fantastic english check, that adds a beautiful lyrical text.

-My wife for patiently test the campaign.

-User3 for his quality testing that rises the campaign to a decent level.

I hope you enjoy it, and please share pictures of your gameplay.

[FIXED CAMPAIGN ERROR]
Thanks to the patience of User3, that is doing a quality testing of the campaign, a big design error in that a goal was unachievable in the mission 6 has been repaired. My apologices to all those who have started playing it, especially to you User3. The file has been updated right now, in addition I have included the .eng file I was working on even though I did not want to release it yet, so that all the villagers have Japanese names now.

Please re-download.

*Please re-download if you haven't play it yet.

*You can use the jpg map and the .eng files to create your own campaigns, if you do that I only ask you to credit me and upload the campaign here in emperor heaven.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Gweilo2
Staff
Love your custom empire map!

[Edited on 11/07/17 @ 05:09 AM]

user3 Just a note for those that use the 'Widescreen Patch'(I dont); The JPG will have to be rescaled to the dimension of the JPG your patch provided.

Busy presently, but Ill get around to playing this one in Oct.
Armel
File Author
I'm testing the campaign again and I found some little mistakes that don't affect playability, I've uploaded the file repaired and in a near future I will update it again to fully (or almost) modify the .eng file so that campaign creators could have an higher quantity of Japanese leader names and towns.

User3,
I've took your comment as an idea to add a miscellaneus addon file, I edited the file post to ask you about, and I will be happy if you share your experience in the future if you give a try to the campaign.
Fishrob great map!
Armel
File Author
Thank you Fishrob!

Finished re-testing. Now the campaign works perfect.

[Edited on 10/02/17 @ 12:59 PM]

user3 Is this what your expecting or too complex?

http://tinypic.com/r/2a7966c/9
Armel
File Author
Uooooo.
User3, I've tested this map too much, because when creating the campaign, I had to restart many times. And I always tried to do the things differently, but I never built the main town in that position, so, yes, I'm happily surprised!
user3 My mission 1 save points and commentary are now available in the Completed Cities section in case Armel wants to adjust the campaign. Using V1.9 PAK.

PS: C3modder, I believe is a SG2 program requiring the use of SG2reader. The source code for Emperor & Zeus SG3reader(SG3) can be found here.

http://pecunia.nerdcamp.net/projects/citybuilding

Zeus might be a better Nippon mod platform because of the salt/fresh water distinction. Also has a greater amount of seafood/commodities options. Disasters too. Just a suggestion.

With GOG distributions we can only hope for a programming group to combine Cleopatra, Poseidon & Emperor into one tidy 2.5dimensional game. Some things from C3 too. :)

[Edited on 10/05/17 @ 02:15 PM]

Armel
File Author
I want to adjust the campaign, because your points are very good as I told you in your download section.

I think you are agree with Zeus. I've choosed emperor because I haven't found the option to mod images, and the emperor graphics are the nearest to Japanese culture. But I will study your idea, as I dream with a Japanese 2d citybuilder game, I don't know where can we discuss deeply this option, but I'm interested in.

Thank you for your comments User3!
user3 I'm unlikely to play Mission 3. Your wife deserves a spa weekend if she did it with Perfect Feng Shui.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:527
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:2.88 MB