Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Game? This is an artist's tool
posted 10-25-03 09:31 PM EDT (US)   
Replies:
posted 10-25-03 10:27 PM EDT (US)     1 / 6  
Impressive indeed...thanks a ton!

~Lysimachus - Former HG Angel for Rise & Fall Heaven || Was RaFH Game Info Admin || Proud Member of HG since 1998
posted 10-26-03 07:23 PM EDT (US)     2 / 6  
Man that looks nice! Almost like an intro movie or something.

-Warspite-
posted 10-27-03 11:59 AM EDT (US)     3 / 6  
Nice wbrio. I can't wait to see what you come up with when you start playing with the cinematic camera system in the editor! Also in the editor you can choose from a number of "environments" that will let you change the lighting and such to create a sunset or night setting if you want. If you are doing a screenshot for artistic purposes you might also want to bump up your graphics settings in the options to get the best looking shot your graphics card can do (you can set it back lower for when you play competitively for a higher framerate) Keep up the good work.
posted 10-27-03 01:34 PM EDT (US)     4 / 6  
If i had to congraglate you in one word, that would be Brillant.
posted 10-27-03 01:58 PM EDT (US)     5 / 6  
I've always thought you did awesome in EE with your Lord of the Rings maps, your just proving your touch of map making hasn't gone away

Great job man! , if you want to join Woad Creations, a big and old scenario design team, visit us at http://www.woadcreations.nl

great job!

posted 10-27-03 02:01 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6  
I'm truely impressed. Great job.

My personal favorite is
Battle Tactics Battle Scene Plane 06

Angel Matt
Once known as The Blue Mist
Eww.. you're disgusting. - Izzy
-= Support HeavenGames =-
Age of Mythology Heaven | Dungeon Siege Heaven | Cossacks Heaven | Empires Heaven

[This message has been edited by Angel Matt (edited 10-27-2003 @ 03:49 PM).]

Empires Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussions » Game? This is an artist's tool
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empires Heaven | HeavenGames