Hans Müller

Author File Description
Big Ulrich
File Details
Style: Mix
# of Scenarios: 8
Version: Empires: Retail Release
Hans Mülller:
Scientist of old english language at the Deinhausen University, married, one son.

In the year 1944 the Third Reich collapsed. The german 25 Division of the Heeresgruppe Mitte was smashed by the Sowjets in Minsk. The Allies landed near Nizza and Le Havre. This is the story of Hans Müller, who lived in Meinheim, a little, german town in the middle of all this struggle. He saw, that this war will be lost and went a way to change history, that was never been gone before.

This is version 1.1.2

---
Additional gameplay information at:
http://www.littmann.mynetcologne.de/
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Empiresww2 Playability: 4
(It's pretty fun to play and enjoyable challenging too.)

Balance: 4
()

Creativity: 4
(This is one of the most creative campaigns ever made, since it involves mutiple epochs.)

Map Design: 4
(Maps are really exellently done, including hans' hometown which has lots of farms surrounding the place.)

Story/Instructions: 5
(Storyline seems interesting since hans is trying to destroy the british back in time but, when he comes back the british are more and more powerful.)

Additional Comments: Great campaign, i haven't finished it, also im stuck on the level where you have do clear the british base from the town, since there are lots of enemies after once i destroy the base.

*- Don't Review Games You Haven't Finished - Park*

[Edited on 05/01/04 @ 01:56 PM]

Confused Soldier Are you talking about the one where you come back home, and you gather resources and build an army?
Empiresww2 Ya im talking about that level, i destroyed uk base, but there are planes coming and enemy infantry/tanks near the time machine. I need a strategy to beat this level.

[Edited on 02/16/04 @ 11:00 PM]

Big Ulrich
File Author
Hi Empiresww2,

you need to position asap air raid defenses near the forest west of the road to the university. That will be your only chance, to bring Hans Müller back alive.

And you may check the link in the campaign:
http://www.littmann.mynetcologne.de/
Confused Soldier Beat it yet?
Empiresww2 I'm on the last level currently.
DiscoMatt great campigan! could you do a sequel to Hans Muller?
Big Ulrich
File Author
Hi DiscoMatt,

thanks. A sequel will be done only, if a second release of Empires brings more ages with more units and more textures. Sorry, its because i need to have some fun by creating a campaign, too ;-)
howardslp i m stuck on 3rd journey, how to i get through? there is too much allied troops! plese help me out!
howardslp by the way, this is the best campain i've ever played!
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:1,674
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:5.76 MB
Added:12/05/03