Multiplayer Scenarios » Archers_Blood_[1_Trigger]_V1

Download File

Archers_Blood_[1_Trigger]_V1

Author File Description
_o0XxX0o_
File Details
# of Players: 2
Version: Empires: Retail Release
This is a quick demo of a multiplayer archers blood scenario that has only 1 trigger.

I made it quick, so it may need some balancing..tested it online with no sugnifcant lag.

Ask me about how it is done, if u must..I hope to put out an 8 player version.

***Added later 12/13/03,3:10 am Est.*****
There is a couple of bugs, companion archer spawns in immobile stance, and there is a lot of lag when number of kills is very high for either player..fixed it, resubmitting file.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Space_trader
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance2.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions3.0
Playability: 4
This is a good scen, one that i've always been looking out for, a 'blood' variant scenario. It has all the fun that should be included in a 'blood', including kills meter and upgrades to the archers.

Balance: 2
Since its archers vs archers, theres nothing much to be said in balance. Morever, the player which upgrades his units first often get the upper hand, also thanx to the fact that its archers vs archers. Perhaps it should be made into a 6 player game where theres a spear unitline, an archer unitline and a sword unitline... (of course the game name has to change as well)

Creativity: 4
Even though 'blood' variants are not uncommon in other games like age of kings and EE, its the first time i have seen a 'blood' scen in Empires. The 1 trigger scen was extremely interesting and innovative as well. (and i had to see to believe it!)

Map Design: 5
The map design comes up tops, after all, what more could you expect from a 'blood' scenario? It even has a unit indicator showing what unit upgrade u are at. Though i would like to see a fully revealed map so that u can see what upgrade ur opponent has reached.

Story/Instructions: 3
No story here, but i gave a 3 to 'moderate' the results.

Additional Comments: So... when is the 6 player version coming out? :p
Space_trader Quote
"Ask me about how it is done, if u must..I hope to put out an 8 player version."

Whoops didnt see that.
Sir_Jeff ya i actully liked it but as space trader said i agree with him it would of made the game a bit more harder and funner but still it is really good if i do say so my self although i dont agree with the whole map revealed thiing cause id like to be susprized to see wat my enemy has instead of seeing it and say like ohh ya he's dead and stuff so i dont go with him on that 1 oh and i dnever got any lag i had almost 3k kills on 1 game i played of it i played it like 5 times cause it was fun

[Edited on 01/30/05 @ 06:16 AM]

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance2.0
Creativity4.0