New Files

Single Player Scenarios » Campaign Trailer

Download File

Campaign Trailer

Author File Description
Alex40045
File Details
Version: Empires: Retail Release
This is a trailer to my upcomming campaign having to do with if the Germans did acomplish their dream to invade the United States. I have not come up with a title for the Campaign yet but the file name is "NEW YORK".
The trailer is about 1 minute and 40 seconds so just sit back and watch. There might be another Trailer while i am making the campaign but for now this is it.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Talon Karrde I won't review this 'cause it's a "movie," not an actual scenario even though I did kill the Germans. However, I do have some comments, and some questions.

1) the city of New York is poorly done, you should add more in terms of everything. More people, more cars, more buildings, more roads. That doesn't look like New York.
2) What's with the radio? How did it get from the random American asking for his wife (and what's up with that?) to the radio? And it saying "There's your answer."?
3) You should make the player actually win, not just say something along the lines of "hey! its done! you can quit now!" Because you just abandoned me in the scn, I went and killed the Germans by destroying all four airports.
4) This should be in cinematic mode, I only didn't move the camera because I was humoring you.

A trailer is supposed to show off the best of the work being done, make the project look exciting, or at least worth the download. This trailer fails to do so. I was not impressed by the level of effort put in (or apparently put in), the project does not look worth the download time if it stays at this level of effort. Improvement necessary.
Alex40045
File Author
the radio is in the mans house and if you want i'll redo new york
Talon Karrde see, but we don't understand that the radio is in the man's house from this, and why does it say "there's your answer" anyway? and the trailer, in general, needs redoing.
Alex40045
File Author
ok i'll redo. And thanks
Field Marshal BM Yes, please redo it, it was not very good. and new york was waaaay to small....and howbout putting it cinamatic mode ;-) lol
LittleNick6 when you download it after it is done do you have to unzip the file. and if so how do i get to play it on Empires
nathankang0 I Have Good News And Bad New

Bad News
1.) New York City Is Very Bad... Check The Help I Give You For Hints

2.)When It Ends Dont Make The Radio Say Its Over You May Leave Now Try Makiing Victory Or Load Scenario Cause I Was Able To Destory The Bombing Planes Easily.

3.) Make The Tank Factory Not Prduct Anything

Good News
I Will Help You

1.) Use Graphic Scale To Make An Building Bigger So It Really Looks Like New York...

2.) Make An Statue Of Katherine So Big It Looks Like The Statue Of Liberty..

3.)Dissallow The HONEY IM HOME.
(THESE HINTS WERE BY TALON KARDE)

(THANKS FOR THE HELP TALON)

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:148
Favorites: [Who?]0