Author File Description
Hank
File Details
Style: Other
# of Scenarios: 1
Version: Empires: Retail Release
A Nation Divided Trailer
------------------------

This is a short 'teaser' cinematic for my upcoming campaign, "A Nation Divided". Look for the full campaign by the end of summer!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Field Marshal BM Hmmmmmmmmmm, peeeerty good, :) looking forward to the cmpn.
Talon Karrde pretty nice, though just a view of a handful of already over battles is a tad bland, actually playing the battles looks to be very fun. :P
Andrew Dunn
(id: Mechstra)
It's a teaser, Lukas. :p

I think it's very well done - the music fits perfectly and the premise is interesting.
Hank
File Author
Thanks guys. Yeah, it's a little something I cooked up as I was working on the campaign. It's a bit of an experiment too in promoting a project. It's going to cover all the major Civil War battles, so I might release one of the chapters as a single scenario in the near future as well.
Scenario Design The end with the drummers was quite inspired; I look forward to the final project.
EEGamer4ever Yeah, it's like a real movie trailer, with all that "this summer" stuff. Nice work. Hank, and I'm looking forward to your campaign too.

[Edited on 05/31/04 @ 05:08 AM]

LittleNick6 when you download it after it is done do you have to unzip the file. and if so how do i get to play it on Empires
Hank
File Author
Yes, you need to unzip the file. Then you need to copy the .ssa file to your Activision/Empires/Data/Campaign folder.

If that isn't where your Empires directory is, all you need to do is find the Data/Camapign folders and place the file in there. After that just start Empires and then go to Single Player/Custom Campaigns and select the file.
ViP3R very, very nice work Hank. Looking forward to playing the full campaign! Can't wait!
Irish_Crusader wow...Hank i just watched yur trailer...amazing dude..i loved yur NorthvsSouth map..and being a civil-war buff/fantatic am looking forward to yur campaign....in the unlikely event that u need any info on some of the battles(casualty statistics, strategic locale names, troop designations) plz email me at Miller5555717@hotmail.com

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:276
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:1.51 MB
Added:05/13/04