Download File

Raus' Relief of Kiev

Author File Description
Talon Karrde
File Details
Style: No Style
# of Scenarios: 1
Version: Empires: Retail Release
In the autumn of 1943, after the enormous battle of Kursk, the Soviets went on the offensive, pushing the Germans back and creating several small bridgeheads across the Dnieper. The Russians regrouped for a little while then the massed Red Army troops in the Lyutezh bridgehead assaulted toward Kiev, supported by a parallel attack by Chernyakhovsky's 60 Army to the north. By 12 November the Russians had pushed past Kiev to Zhitomir, forming a bridgehead that was 95 miles deep and 150 miles wide. The bulk of the fighting had fallen onto Hoth's 4 Panzer Army, and so Hitler replaced Hoth (who he decided was partially responsible for the defeat) with Raus (an Austrian who had distinguished himself by getting within 30 miles of Stalingrad with the 47 Panzer Corps and 6 Panzer Division earlier that year), who he had commanded to retake Kiev.

**NOTE**
Due to the heavy use of graphic effects in the cinematic, set the graphic settings to maximum for best effect.
Pages: « First « 1 2 3 [4]
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Commando2 No its in a compressed folder.
Commando2 Sorry if I'm confusing you I'm just a wicked noob at stuff like this.
Talon Karrde
File Author
you need to actually *extract* it from the rar
Commando2 Wait so can you just basically give a list of instructions of what to do right here.
Talon Karrde
File Author
find winrar online and download it, then install it and use it to extract the campaign to the Empires/data/campaigns folder. then you should be able to play it
nathankang0 Playability: 5
Well Its An Cinmetic So I Couldnt Play

Balance: 5
I Couldnt See The Balance But I Beleive It Was Good. But I Wont Review To Hard On This Cause This Is Just An Cinmetic
Creativity: 5
Very Good Imagination And You Keep Good Reminder Of History.

1.)I Love How When That Tiger Came And The House Collapase And Many Of The Russians Died. Good Timing.

2.)The Artillery Is Very Good. How You Used The graphic Very Well.

3.) Using The CoD Sounds Was An Great Idea.

Must Fix...
1.) I Beleive You Should Use The Mongomflier Ballon To make It More Realistic That The MG At The House Is Shooting.

Map Design: 5
The Map Design Was Awesome How You Mixed Some Things And Used Face Object. I Liked Mostly Everything About THe Design. May Have Been Hard I Beleive. I Cant Beleive I Could have Used To Pretned Low HP tanks Were Goners.Very Good :)

Story/Instructions: 5
The Instructions Were Awesome. I Loved How You Keep Learning History.

Additional Comments:
Overall This Is Good Like Kursk.. Howerver You Might Want To Record PeopleFor The Sergent And Artillery radio Man Sound

[Edited on 08/19/05 @ 03:59 PM]

Pages: « First « 1 2 3 [4]

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0