Download File

The Longest Day Campaign

Author File Description
Airborne101
File Details
Style: Other
# of Scenarios: Two
Version: Empires: Retail Release
Story Line___The Longest Day:This Camapign is based on the movie and novel called The Longest Day.It allows u too be the be the british and american.
It has two scenario.One is the airborne drop(The map has flooded fields and rivers based on maps of noramndy,River Names,Hedgrows(bushes)and realistic towns that are named,Peguses bridge and mereville gun batteryU Also Can Control Some French Under Ground Troops.)
U have Lincoln Memorials that supply american airdrops.
Each Scenario comes with airsupport.
The second scenario is the landing on british and american beaches u have too move inland to reinforce and take out fortresses (Includes Causeways And Inland Towns also Point Du Hoc
u need to get rid of all pill boxes and fortresses.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
ViP3R Damn! Sorry about that... :)

[Edited on 09/21/04 @ 10:56 AM]

Field Marshal BM You're Not suppose to post one yet :p I gotto make some cinamatics and such for it, He just put it here for other people who are helpin to work on it.
Airborne101
File Author
O.K. Now that i have the cinimatics done for my update i want too know what you guys think of my campaign.
-any bugs stuff you think needs improvment.
-map suggestions
-difficulty:should i make it hardr/easyr.
my update coming out soon i made some changes addaed a scenario and fixed terrain and added some effects.
I just want to know if theres anything else i should do too the campaign.
Oh and is it laggy i have a intel graphics card which sucks.
i wonder if il even get a review,i give it a week. if i am lucky

[Edited on 10/11/04 @ 08:32 PM]

BHC1 I don't think the Enemy in the Para scn. should get so many tanks but should get alot more infintry. It would be kool to have more depth in the scn. too. I didn't know WTF i was doin half the time....
Blascapone Playability: 5
Very good

Balance: 5
Very good

Creativity: 5
Too much

Map Design: 4
Very good, but some villages could be better

Story/Instructions: 5
Very good instructions

Additional Comments:
LOL is best campaign i played. I downloades other scenarios about normandy invasion and i thought it was like others but is perfect, very funny. It have high fidelity to real succees (pegasus bridge, canons batteries, parachutes...) Really perfect. It have a good and hard work, please do more campaigns. Excuse me, i havent a perfect english, im spanish.

[Edited on 04/21/05 @ 01:23 AM]

lil gunner612 it was good you put us in the shoes of the general and the person decides how dday should go, overall good not great but good.

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:921
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:6.98 MB
Added:09/15/04