New Files

Single Player Scenarios » The Battle of Waterloo

Download File

The Battle of Waterloo

Author File Description
ol 11
File Details
Version: Empires: Retail Release
I've tried to make this as true to real life as possible but obviously its not going to be exact (though I'm sure you'll only notice if your a total Waterloo boff). Its similar to my other scenario but a lot deeper and there's more strategy involved. If your a fan of the 1970 film you'll probably like it.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
von Ischler this game is much much better than the first one.it was fun to play hope you continue to create such scenarios:)
ol 11
File Author
I was working on a similar scenario based on Agincourt but for some reason the file won't load anymore. So it may take a while before I get round to making anymore scenarios (and trust my computer). Look out for the Monty Python reference in this one.

[Edited on 10/06/04 @ 05:54 AM]

KingRoy1 Nice map!!! It is actually VERY realistic. Keep up the good work, lets see some more!!!
mooman2000
Rating
Breakdown
Playability3.0
Balance3.0
Creativity3.0
Map Design4.0
Story/Instructions2.0
Playability: 3
(Insert Playability analysis here)

Balance: 3
(Insert Balance analysis here)

Creativity: 3
(Insert Creativity analysis here)

Map Design: 4
(Insert Map Design analysis here)

Story/Instructions: 2
(Insert Story/Instructions analysis here)

Additional Comments:Pretty cool scn i suggest you make a better story and make it a little more balanced.
Blascapone Playability: 4

Balance: 4

Creativity: 4

Map Design: 3

Story/Instructions: 3

Additional Comments:
It is good! Is a funny scenario and have work and dedication. It have too much triggers and a good cinaematic at the beggining ( the beggining cinematic is so faster an I felt sick) You did a good work, but is so short and you did a bigger map and the battle is in a small area. Good work!

[Edited on 05/09/05 @ 10:15 PM]

FX_Emperor dude i give this scn an A+, because it is freaking awsome and i learned how to do a lot of things with scn editor by looking at what u did, so thank u.

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability3.0
Balance3.0
Creativity3.0
Map Design4.0