Counters Delight!!!

Author File Description
RTEHistDesignll
File Details
# of Players: 2
Empires Version: 1.01
Player 1's Name: GZ Godzilla
Player 2's Name: GZ Mist
This game was worth the price of admission. Excellent example of micromanagement and countering skills in a action game. I will not give a formal review because I do not want to give away any details, but I assure you that you will be very satisfied and possibly learn a lot from this replay ENJOY
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
KillaN00b
Rating
Rating: 4
(Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments:
Really good game. Excellent micro and interesting strats. However I think the Russia player should have gone fast AC, fast air or fast Cossacks to counter the obvious anti-Russia build of the US player (Always easy to criticize from the bench...). The US player seemed to have the tactical advantage and chosed the right builds throughout the early and mid game. Mid game, Russia tried to turn the game around with a non unit/counter/unit-move and you'll see if that was successful^^...
Elder_King Find a better recorded game than this! Actually, don't try, there are none. This game shows nearly all aspects of Empires' gameplay, with some truly awesome divide-and-conquer and city defense. There is no recorded game with more attacks/counter attacks and comebacks than this one.
Creeps_1 Cossacks for easy win by russian player, who could have just boomed whole game...

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:328
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:123.16 KB
Added:12/22/04