Download File

Gallipoli Campaigns

Author File Description
von Ischler
File Details
Style: Mix
# of Scenarios: 2
Version: Empires: Retail Release
This campaign includes the previous scenarios of Gallipoli Naval Attack&the Landings. both scenarios are much more improved and they are perfect. this campaign is a part of a larger campaign of Ottoman Empire in the Great World War,1914-18..
Futures:
-much eye-candy
-a lot of triggers(like raining,plague from corpses,day-night cycle and much more..)
-real and solid map design
-historically accurate wars
-trench warfare&naval warfare
etc...
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
lil gunner612 Playability: 3
(Insert Playability analysis here)
you could have had us do more.
Balance: 5
(Insert Balance analysis here)
good lvl of people
Creativity: 5
(Insert Creativity analysis here)
very creative and different camiegn
Map Design: 3
(Insert Map Design analysis here)
had some problems with the water but it was good
Story/Instructions: 2
(Insert Story/Instructions analysis here)
i didnt know what i was doing at first could have had a movie
Additional Comments:
good not great but what could have boosted the score whould be to add a movie or something to tell whats going on.

[Edited on 05/15/05 @ 02:55 AM]

Blascapone Im playing it and it looks good. I´ll do areview soon.
Blascapone
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance5.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions3.0
Playability: 4

This campaign is funny, it can be played a lot of times.

Balance: 5

The balace is very good. You only have the units you need. The sufficients. You had a good work to have a perfect balance.

Creativity: 4

It is very good, but maybe you might do secondary objectives with bonus. For example: if you destroy a battleship (in second scenario)with sub the player win a technology.

Map Design: 5

You did a good work modeling the Gallípoli are´. I saw photos and saw it seems like too much. Also, you did a good work researching the names of the tows, villages, etc.

Story/Instructions: 3

It is the worst. It the first scenario instructions are good but in the second no. I destroyed all allies troops, the commander s in live and i cant win.
Something more: I am not an expert in WWI, I know Gallípoli battle suceed but you must give us more information. In the instructios you could put an historical point where you explain what was Gallípoli battle. Also you might add a cinematic at beggining and at ending of each scenario. The begginig cinematic axplaining the objectives and the ending saying you what supposed that battle to the war.

Additional Comments:

It is very good, but a second version is necesary to correct and and some things. I think I found 2 fails:
- In 1st scenario I won when I destroyed 4 battleships and intructions said me I had destroy only 3.
- In 2nd scenario i never win. I destroy always allies tropps and battleships but I never win.

You did a good work. Keep up with your work.
mooman2000 i had two glitches.the first one, 3 boats couldnt get in. this was in the 1st one.
in the secend one, i defeated them all but nothing happened. but overall id give it a 4 not including glitches
Irish_Crusader in the second scn, its not a glitch, but ANZAC has several commandos running around, that only sergeants and Kemal can spot, so put all yur forces on "explore" and wait for them to attack u, then lure them to a sergeant or kemal and take 'em out
Irish_Crusader nvm
von Ischler
File Author
hello guys,if any of you still here, first talk about the map, as im a native turk i know gallipoli well, in the 1st scenario its says either destroy three english or three french ships,not 1 french 2 english. in the 2nd campaign i think i put the older version the camp, never mind, theres nothing i can do as i ve uninstalled empires a long time ago, but ill see wut i can do for that, there should be some instruction given but nothing we can do ill look if i still have the scn.
Midgard Eagle Just tried this scenario and love it so far (just dabbling with the first scenario). Will write a proper review once I have completed it. Great job!

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance5.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design5.0