Recorded Games
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Browse Categories
New Files

Recorded Games » 2v2 Action USA vs France!!

Download File

2v2 Action USA vs France!!

Author File Description
RTEHistDesign
File Details
# of Players: 4
Empires Version: 1.01
Player 1's Name: Bad_Luck_4U
Player 2's Name: Blackhoods Revenge (Reaper^^)
Player 3's Name: SubZero of IMPerial Clan
Player 4's Name: ElCid
Great team game, not often seen on EH! Nice recording lagg free of a 2v2 WW1-2 action contest between equally skilled players.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Falcon907 Big/small mistake RTE, Sub Zero was german, notice all that green gas :O, bu me and RTE just make a crazy good team, we had another good recorded game but mine was corrputed or sumethin
Easy_KO was gg, i liked the aspects of it being a team game, as RTE said, we usually don't see those team games often.

RTE, buddy me, |ImPeRiaL|-Easy-KO I want us to have a 1v1 and a few team games that we can post together.
RTEHistDesign
File Author
Next time I see you online I will buddy you. :D
Falcon907 I liked this game because it was like two seperate small games that could help eachother out and both are interesting to watch!
Elder_King
Rating
Rating: 3.75

This game is action packed with excellent teamwork. After a quick France rush that almost succeeded (had it not been for Falcon coming to the rescue, RTE and Falcon were on the offensive... both with the USA!

RTE and Falcon, both USA, were focused on offense for most of the game. Their teamwork was great and they did not even need to chat much to organize their efforts. Two USA's able to conduct long-term assaults is an odd site in Empires, but some great strategies were used to allow this to happen.

En Echelon- "alternating attacks". It is common to see this type of attack, and it shows good teamwork. Once Falcon was destroying SubZero's Germany, Subzero's ally el_cid had to come save him. This leaves El_Cid's homeland wide open, and allows RTE to easily enter. Once El_Cid returns to protect his homeland, Falcon again attacks SubZero, and it continues in this manner.

El_Cid, although in a bad situation because of the alternating attacks, executed good micromanagement in efforts to keep RTE's attackers away from the airports. Finally, after researching ww2 (maybe a bad choice) el_cid bombed RTE's army and forced it to retreat. But El_Cid focused solely on micromanagement and was unable to prevent his ally from being demolished by Falcon.

The only major mistakes I found were El_Cid's ww2 research while he was being attacked and needed more units (although he may not have had any other choice), and Falcon's lack of battle tactics in the early portion of the game. Falcon had an army in a situation to easily kill off ALL the German villagers who were hunting food, but instead targeted the enemy army that was in a good position. The civilians looked like a free opportunity that could have put the already bad German economy into a greater downfall.

Additional Comments:

Overall a great, rare example of teamwork between two USA allies, and very fun to watch the micromanagement that all four players use in every engagement. This is worth the download.
Falcon907 wow thnx for that positive review king
^ ^ me and RTE will work hard to get more games :D
RTEHistDesign
File Author
FYI

I know longer have the nicknames Bad Luck 4 or FiveborosNyc. I gave them up with no further access so a buddy could practice auto against 1200 + players. So if you see these nicks online it is not me.
bekind Rating: 4

Very good game. BadLuck4U proves that the best AA is a bunch of tanks and howitzers. El Cid goes to WWII insteading of building more units, but I think it was already over by that point anyway.

Blackhoods is just awesome (U.S.A #2).

Additional Comments:

[Intrepid] – Changed to a comment

[Edited on 07/15/06 @ 05:10 PM]

Falcon907 wow, thnx bekind ^ ^

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating