V.good game USA Vs USA

Author File Description
PeRoBiUm
File Details
# of Players: 2
Empires Version: 1.01
Player 1's Name: _GoW_OwNeR-X (kemoh)
Player 2's Name: UMD_Terps (crazyaj)
Damm smurfers in auto again, but this time they both are 1700+ auto, usa vs usa, very good game nice batles !!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
RTEHistDesign
Rating
It appears the top players like DB's :)

Very good game between equally skilled players in a WW game. The added bonus is that both picked random as their civ which is very refreshing. The only downer is that both got USA, however that did not take away from the excitement of this game.

Both went for the traditional build of two barracks followed by an armory. With several skirmishes within the first I had a feeling this might be a contender to the "Counter Delight" match I submitted over a year ago.

Next both players opted to go air instead of going for a tank to produce much needed ambulances for healing. As a matter of fact no tank factory came until near the end of the game. Next came fierce battles between fighters and doughboys with nice attacks and counter attacks. HW attempted to forward base houses for moral boost and take less battle damage, however to combat this Kemoh put leadership upgrades to his DB's to put them on level footing. Both players expanded their empire well with good eco. But lets face it this was a brawl ala (Mike Tyson vs Evander Holyfield). I often wish during a recording you could rewind so that all could be seen without reviewing again but I wouldn't mind seeing this game again anyway!!

I will not give away the ending since I would like all to see how it ends but very gg! Thanks for the submission!

Additonal comments:

Did either player research within the first few minutes of the game economical upgrades via the settlements?

[Edited on 06/05/06 @ 07:13 PM]

PeRoBiUm
File Author
Yes, i did dunno for aj but i got faster hunting and wood...
Easy_KO
Rating
Rating: 3
(Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments:

Was an ok game between evenly matched players as US. The reason i give this a 3 is because both players made the same units/building structures and not one tried to counter the other. They both made fighter and double raxed which wasnt very interesting to watch. It was just whoever could manage there army better or get a better economy would win.
RTEHistDesign Yes that is true Easy, neither player tried to counter the other effectively. Guess I was just caught up on the whole brawl going on. :D

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:98
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:61.67 KB
Added:06/03/06