Recorded Games » Deadzone v 123OwneD game 2

Download File

Deadzone v 123OwneD game 2

Author File Description
Easy_KO
File Details
# of Players: 2
Empires Version: 1.0
was gg, i took him out and all of the goldmines were mine easily. Was no lag, was only his excuse of losing, pure ownage.

GG
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
BSS_Strojan Lame excuse? We all fully understand your the master of that aren't you, since you have so much spare times on your hands with your lame ass life, playing "ManHunt" in the streets etc... do i have to go on?

[Edited on 07/14/06 @ 09:28 PM]

RTEHistDesign BSS_Strojan,

No you do not have to go on. What you could do is give a valid reason for your rating of 1.0. You have the right to post any rating you wish but back it up with a explanation please.

ty

RTE
BSS_Strojan The reason why i gave it a 1 is because, the game was lame and boring. The whole game, Unleashed had 2 mill. buildings and 1300+ wood spare. He built warehouses too early and LAMED with the added range on the regulars. That game was a joke, when i've owned Unleashed, i'll send you the game and we can all see the "Not enough resources" Icon appear for around 30 seconds ( spammed hotkeys ) and how he will cry and blame me of "laming".
Easy_KO
File Author
wtf?

ok first, you have never played me 1v1. second you have not any idea how to play england, as stating "too many food warehouses at the beginning of the game"
My strategy starts off with 4 food and you dont get a food warehouse until around 10. How is that making too many at the beginning of the game. What the hell does rating a game and talking about my life have to do with this recorded game ? You have no respect for any players in empires and you come on a site and give them low ratings and lame ass excuses for me winning a computer game. I didnt lame, laming is eco raping then running with a drummer or somthing. You obviously cant play england, or imp itself, and you cant give a game a fair rating. Dont download my games strojan, because you look for the bad inside the game and not the good. You belive every excuse that is placed on the table. You would belive that i accidently hit my off button on my computer right before i lost i bet, your so gullible, dont rate my games anymore, dont even download them, you will probably steal my strats/tactics anyhow.
Easy_KO
File Author
and are you really that stupid with the "Not enough resources" thing. LOL. Everyone does that so as soon as they have enough resources they can create/build whatever it is ASAP. You like to think i need to cheat for speed, like speed even matters, dont be jealous if i can get 900 speed as england, because its a game, and speed doesnt even matter in it. wow, seriously get a life
BSS_Strojan 900 speed with England? Sounds cheated... your the one with no friends, playing this game 24/7 cheating up casual and playing "ManHunt". Careful what you say next time Unleashed and read what others type before you type your ignorant shit on the site.
BSS_Strojan Steal strats? You accuse everyone of the same crime. Like you said Unleashed, its only a game so why would you be bothered if even did steal you noob strats?! I play to win not to lose, thats why i don't use your strats and spam hotkeys like a little ****in noob you are. I played you and Spade 2vs1 and owned you both, with my "noob Russia". YOUR the one who was asking to be tought WW dumbass. Dont forget that ignorant kid.
BSS_Strojan I've never seen a game on this site where Unleashed loses... something strange, or is it you just never lose?
RTEHistDesign There are several other downloads to view besides Easy Ko's games. If you do not like his downloads don't view them. If you feel his downloads are not worth the time view some of the other games here. Nobody is twisting your arm to watch them.

Strojan you have not commented or rated any other recordings here. And I must say there are some really good ones here. Please refrain from flamming other forummers. Consider this a warning! Your a good player and HG welcomes your knowledge of the game but the moderators will not hesitate to ban members for flamming.

ty

RTE
Easy_KO
File Author
dont comment my games strojan, dont even download them, dont even fu**in talk to me.

if you dont like me , then tough, i have many friends and not one selfish person like you can stop them from liking me.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:42
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:19.38 KB
Added:06/30/06