KSA6 LADY
File Details
# of Players: 2
Empires Version: 1.0
Player 1's Name: |KSA-6|_LADY
Player 2's Name: _WotW_^123_OwneD^_
yes yes... he just lost!

and cried like a baby after game...

sorry chris... but u talk too much shit...
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Easy_KO Rating: 1
(Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments:

yes sorry you are jealous i win a lot. no good games to post anyhow, and i dont lose. you are mad because i owned your wholeeee clan so you decide to post this to make me mad. too bad im not.

lady after getting owned by disturbed looks over that recorded game and decides to use grims tactic that owned her. amazingly she copys him with range inf and the micro thing just like me and grim do and she wins the game. what a noob to copy a strat.

not that great of a game, HG isnt to post payback games, but for games of fun and enjoyment and good games. This is not 1.

[Edited on 07/14/06 @ 09:28 PM]

bekind no way. you lost a game? what's the world coming to????
Easy_KO yep. omgomgomgomg every 1 loses lol idc, but i said what i needed to above ^^. i lose many games but its like, nah lets redo that its not good enough to post..
bekind
Rating
Rating: 3

I like this game because lady uses what she knows about her opponent to frustrate his one and only plan. She executes very well.

Owned fails to adapt at all in the face of this problem and loses.

Additional Comments:

[Edited on 07/08/06 @ 10:13 PM]

bekind Easy KO. You need to understand that you are going to find more good games in your losses than in your wins. Why? Because if you lose you are playing a better player than the chumps you can beat. You should just swallow your pride and post some more of your losses. maybe some games amongs your clan members?

[Edited on 07/08/06 @ 10:11 PM]

Easy_KO thats what i was speaking of. me and disturbed are planning an excellent game, 2 pros against eachother, me and him, would be a great game for HG. anyhow, all lady did was copy our strat. ksa has a member that betrayed our old clan and he taught ksa all the stuff we taught him. they then look at recorded games to take strats. selfish human beings. they just copy and think they are better. i can easily kill lady in any civ, any age, but anyhow, i do not like people who copy, such as all of KSA.
Falcon907 wasnt this argument shit ssupposed to stop bout 3 weeks ago =/
Easy_KO lol falcon, its not an argument to me, its hilarious to me, because all the shit shes done shes really the one wrong. i post to many wins on the site, maybe because i dont lose a lot and when i do its like, nah that game wasnt good enough lets re - do.
bballkid00 Once again, you have no life.
Rotaretilbo
(id: Brandon Rebuga)
Well, I must say the flaming was not as bad here...

I think Easy_KO's rating is a bit biased. Strat copying is one of the ideas of recorded games. Usually, however, we refer to it as learning or adapting.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:99
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:23.41 KB