Elder_King
File Details
# of Players: 2
Empires Version: 1.01
Player 1's Name: Stealth
Player 2's Name: 123Niko
Stealth won game # 1.

123Niko won game # 2.

Now both players are in the most competitive, ruthless mood in an astonishing tiebreaker. The expertise is overwhelming in this extremely competitive ww1-ww2 match that turns back and forth repeatedly. Even the players' attitudes help shape the course of the match, which is evident by their use of chatting.

This match is a must see for those who like micromanagement, raiding, countering, strategy... basically everything. This game has it all!

Now download and watch it!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
RTEHistDesign
Rating
Rating: 4

First this was a good game and fun watch. Both players are very talented and the hotkey work was astonishing.

There was no chatting in game only Stealth trash talking as usual. I mean this guy never, I mean never shuts up. He is by far the biggest prick in this game hands down. I don't know this 123Niko guy but I was rooting for him the whole match. How do you trash talk so much and lose??

Anyway back to the review. The battle for the most part takes place in the middle of the map as both players battle for positioning and stragegic resources located there.

Stealth had some nice moments with his Arty/cossacks combo, a really nice counter to Niko's A/T's and smoke/infantry. He also was the only one who tried to raid in the game as he split up his forces and attacked in two different areas in Niko's base. The attacks however were not very effective as Niko dealt with it relatively easily. 123Niko used mostly A/T's and smoke with some supporting AA's to counter Stealth's bombers. Niko later added Bikes and some Bombers to the mix and some flamers to deal with the cossack threat. Stealth used basically every unit available to Russia except fighters, standard A/T's and snipers. He was the only one to make it to WW2 also. Every other unit was used and some were not as effective as they could have been such as the rocket launchers which for the most part did not catch their targets as clean as they could have.

The turning point in the game is when Stealth realized his psychological words of war were not effecting Niko's gameplay as the France player stuck to his game plan not uttering one word, but letting his gameplay speak for itself. Stealth through all of his trash talk had no solid answer for Niko's A/T's and the so-called "BloB" which I first heard this term from Elder King in a recent post on our forums. I had no idea what a BloB was until now.

Additional Comments:

Nice match good players and if you can take Stealth's bashing of an obviously really good player, worth the download!

[Edited on 09/15/06 @ 05:17 PM]

Elder_King
File Author
Thank you for the very good review. I agree that it is very funny how much stealth trash talked, and how much niko ignored it.

However, I think you may have missed some of the amazing gameplay characteristics of these players. If you watch closely, you will notice each player's precision in resource management. There was also a lot more raiding than you may have noticed, especially when Niko attacked with bikes and two armies for a good length of time (3 different attack areas).

I did not find this to be an amazing replay the first time I watched it. This match took place over a month ago, and a week ago I watched it again, very carefully, and the quality of it was stunning.

[Edited on 09/18/06 @ 06:45 AM]

Falcon907 could u post my ger auto elder lol
THE_FoRgOtTeN Excellent game. This is one of the greatest games i have seen. The beginning of the game stealth was taking the lead with good army management and splitting his army in half and attacking from 2 sides which is one of nikos strategys to win the game. Stealths economy gets extremly better eairly game than Nikos and niko is struggling. Niko then counters stealths army and starts building up eco. There were many great battles but not so much micromanagement in this game. I also was rooting for Niko the whole game as he is one of my oldest friends and as for stealth hes just a big shittalker. Niko ignores all of stealths comments and later on in the game the so called "blob" destroyed stealth and his noob army and base. Stealth then takes the beating of his life later on throughout the 2nd half of the game and pays for all his shittalking. Bad ending as stealth just resigned before his army was destroyed, I wanted to watch niko destroy him more but stealth didnt want to get even more embarassed than he already was for not being able to back up his shittalk.

overall it was a good game

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:240
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:130.03 KB