You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

ETWH Comments and Announcements
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Topic Subject: Welcome BastWorshiper to Staff
posted 06-10-12 11:54 AM EDT (US)   
BastWorshiper has earned his wings. He will be helping Angel Pitt in running Empire Total War Heaven and her sister site, Napoleon Total War Heaven.

Runes of congratulations and such may be affixed to this scroll.

Welcome to Staff, BastWorshiper. May you enjoy your time with wings as much or more than thy time without!

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
Replies:
posted 06-10-12 08:44 PM EDT (US)     1 / 7  
Congo Konga Conga Rats Bast! Though how your cats will like with now that you resemble a bird is to be see

I am the Carthaginian who became an angel, and surrendered his wings for a life on the sea of battle.

My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel the Deflowerer
posted 06-11-12 06:32 PM EDT (US)     2 / 7  
Congrats BW!

Life was much easier before I developed a sense of ethics.
posted 06-12-12 08:46 AM EDT (US)     3 / 7  
Congratulations on your green wings, BastWorshiper!
posted 06-12-12 07:53 PM EDT (US)     4 / 7  
Congrats Bast!!

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it- George Santayana
History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are- David C. McCullough
Wars not make one great- Yoda
posted 06-13-12 05:19 AM EDT (US)     5 / 7  
Welcome, Bastworshiper!

"Into the face of the young man who sat on the terrace of the Hotel Magnifique at Cannes there had crept a look of furtive shame, the shifty, hangdog look which announces that an Englishman is about to talk French." - P.G. Wodehouse, The Luck of the Bodkins
posted 06-13-12 02:42 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7  
Thanks to all.

"It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Wasting time is merely an occupation then, and a most exhausting one. Idleness, like kisses, to be sweet must be stolen." -- Jerome K. Jerome

"Some people become so expert at reading between the lines they don't read the lines." -- Margaret Millar

ERADICATE CONDESCENSION! (That means don't talk down to people.)
posted 06-16-12 05:00 AM EDT (US)     7 / 7  
Aha, found it.

Ahem.

CONGRATS BASTYYYYY!!!

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to: