Please login or register

Empire: Total War - Multiplayer
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Topic Subject: Empire: Total War Heaven Forum Party II
posted 03-27-09 02:22 PM EDT (US)   
Hi all
The first forum party was a bit chaotic with many people having difficulties joining games so hopefully we'll have more luck for the next event this Sunday coming. See the announcement on Steam here. Do let us know what download region you're playing in so we can pre-organise a few games!

Forum parties are always relaxed and fun. If you haven't played online before or aren't very good (like me), that shouldn't stop you. Make sure you turn your graphics down because the ace thing about forum parties is group battles!

Read here for more details on forum parties and what they involve.

Make sure to join the Heavengames group on Steam!

-Love Gaius
TWH Seraph, TWH Grand Zinquisitor & Crazy Gaius the Banstick Kid

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw
Vote for McCain...he's not dead just yet! - HP Lovesauce

Replies:
posted 03-27-09 02:36 PM EDT (US)     1 / 9  
Should be good - I'll have to check the time quite carefully though as it's the boat race and if the weather holds I'll be out a lot of the day. And if it doesn't hold then it'll be Pimms o'clock in doors instead and still not condusive to forum partying.

If I can't make it then good luck with the whole thing, I hope it's fun.
posted 03-27-09 03:39 PM EDT (US)     2 / 9  
I should be ok. If you come Swamy, we won't team you with an AI.

Calling all new people. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION before asking a question. Thank you.
Alert the APOCOLYPSE is coming!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(Itcame)
"TWH Guild Award (Best Duo/Trio) -Ischenous/IJ"- Tryhard. Why he chose that nomination, I don't know...
posted 03-27-09 04:02 PM EDT (US)     3 / 9  
Most unfortunately, it would be a wonder if my pc goes above 1fps in a battle that is more than 1v1....So until I get a good pc, I will not be able to play online.
posted 03-28-09 05:57 AM EDT (US)     4 / 9  
Can't make I'm afraid, have to visit gramps.

This is not a signature.
posted 03-29-09 02:04 PM EDT (US)     5 / 9  
Afty & myself are online now for anybody else who wishes to join in.

-Love Gaius
TWH Seraph, TWH Grand Zinquisitor & Crazy Gaius the Banstick Kid

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw
Vote for McCain...he's not dead just yet! - HP Lovesauce

posted 03-30-09 06:16 PM EDT (US)     6 / 9  
What unit sizes do you guys typically play on? My laptop can barely even run a full 1v1 battle on minimum specs.

"Republicans who did not play the patronage game were ridiculed as the Mugwumps for sitting on the fence--their "mugs" on one side of the fence and "wumps" on the other. Historians generally consider this era a low point in American politics."--United States History by John J. Newman and John M. Schmalbach
posted 03-31-09 09:55 PM EDT (US)     7 / 9  
I am normally not free on Sundays, can the next one be on Saturday?
posted 04-03-09 01:09 AM EDT (US)     8 / 9  
Damn, if only I'd known sooner...

Baggies great escape!

Professor Hubert Farnsworth: Bender, be careful! That's the ship's diamond filament tether. It's unbreakable.
Bender: Then why do I have to be careful?
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: It belonged to my Grandmother.

[This message has been edited by Hunterufus (edited 04-03-2009 @ 01:10 AM).]

posted 04-06-09 07:26 PM EDT (US)     9 / 9  
Seems that your forum party failed a bit.
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » Empire: Total War - Multiplayer » Empire: Total War Heaven Forum Party II
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to: