You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Empire: Total War - Campaign & General Discussion
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Topic Subject: Empire: Total War Heaven FAQ
posted 12-29-08 10:37 AM EDT (US)   
The main page ETW FAQ can be found here. Any questions you have that are not covered by the FAQ, please feel free to ask them in this thread and we'll do our best to help you.

-Love Gaius
TWH Seraph, TWH Grand Zinquisitor & Crazy Gaius the Banstick Kid

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw
Vote for McCain...he's not dead just yet! - HP Lovesauce

Replies:
posted 03-16-09 09:38 AM EDT (US)     1 / 12  
I've made a number of updates to the FAQ. If there's anything else you'd like to see mentioned, say it in this thread.

Changes:
-Updated playable factions.

-Added locations for saved games and replays as well as how to find them.

-Government types and how to change them.

-Demo is available. Added link.

-Added link to Steam FAQ on CA website.

-Adding Steam Achievements page (in progress).

-Love Gaius
TWH Seraph, TWH Grand Zinquisitor & Crazy Gaius the Banstick Kid

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw
Vote for McCain...he's not dead just yet! - HP Lovesauce

posted 08-14-09 07:51 PM EDT (US)     2 / 12  
Err, when is HG gonna do its review of ETW? Its been out for 6 months or something now.

you like something both hardcore and whack
2009 RLT & ETWH Craziest Forummer Award!
I had to remove the excessive numbers of smilies I used á la VampiricCannibal so as not to inconvenience low bandwidth users too much... - Edorix
posted 08-15-09 02:05 PM EDT (US)     3 / 12  
Err, damn. That was actually my job, I dropped the ball! Will upload the review ASAP.

A f t y

A A R S

:: The Sun always rises in the East :: Flawless Crowns :: Dancing Days ::

"We kissed the Sun, and it smiled down upon us."
posted 09-11-09 08:49 PM EDT (US)     4 / 12  
When you win the road to revolution tutorial, can you pay as the americans on the campaign?
posted 09-12-09 02:17 AM EDT (US)     5 / 12  
In episode 4 of the RtI you can play as the US on the large campaign map. You can't play them on the normal Grand Campaign since it starts in 1700 and the US were still under Britain's rule then.

Hussarknight
posted 09-12-09 10:36 AM EDT (US)     6 / 12  
I know that, but if I finish all the episodes, can I play as them on the grand campaign without having to destroy them on the Grand campaign.
posted 09-12-09 02:28 PM EDT (US)     7 / 12  
Only if the government of the Thirteen Colonies makes them decide to rebel.

------m------m------
(o o)
(~)

Monkey beats bunny. Please put Monkey in your signature to prevent the rise of bunny.
m0n|<3yz r 2 pwn n00b
posted 09-14-09 06:28 PM EDT (US)     8 / 12  
What is a mod?
posted 09-14-09 07:07 PM EDT (US)     9 / 12  
A mod is short for "modified". It's simply an addition or revision to a game.
posted 09-15-09 05:52 PM EDT (US)     10 / 12  
Ok. How do I make one?
posted 09-15-09 09:11 PM EDT (US)     11 / 12  
If you go here there's some information on modding.

"Into the face of the young man who sat on the terrace of the Hotel Magnifique at Cannes there had crept a look of furtive shame, the shifty, hangdog look which announces that an Englishman is about to talk French." - P.G. Wodehouse, The Luck of the Bodkins
posted 09-15-09 09:18 PM EDT (US)     12 / 12  
It isn't the most easiest thing to do, but it can be very rewarding when you create a master piece like the darth mod.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to: