You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Empire: Total War - Campaign & General Discussion
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Topic Subject: Newbies guide to HG and TWH. Also hi, I'm new here or just returned thread
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 12-29-08 10:54 AM EDT (US)   
So you've come to Empire: Total War Heaven [sometimes called TWH by oldies]. This is a guide to help you get settled in and make the most of the Heaven.

Firstly welcome. We're delighted to have you here and hope you enjoy it.

This heaven grew out of an existing Rome Total War Heaven and retains quite a few of the original forumer population. Basically we're crazy about the Total War games so we'd be nuts to go elsewhere.
The current population spans all ages from 13 right up to the mid-sixties and hail from all parts of the globe.

First up, there is still a full RTWH which is separate from M2TWH but they share the same forums. The site is as good as you make it. For every contribution you make, you can sleep soundly at night knowing that you have helped stick another block in the building that is TWH.

************************************************************ ************************************

Basic stuff you need to know in a Q&A format.

Who are those guys in green, orange & red?
They are the HeavenGames staff and help to make this Heaven what it is. They moderate the forums, handle submissions, add content and generally do everything needed to keep the site running.
Current staff at TWH are the seraphs Yakcamkir & Gaius Colinius, angels Hussarknight & Aftermath and the cherubs EnemyofJupitor (he's seraph at BFME2H), Chonaman, Terikel, Andalus and Kor.

Who are those blue guys?
These are very special people. They are VIPs or representatives of the game programmers. We have a couple of people from CA who drop in from time to time.

How do I get fancy formats in my posts on the forums?
The forums use BB code. Everything you need to know about BB code can be found here.
The main ones are:

[quote]I'm an alien[/quote].
Speak for yourself mate.

Looks like

I'm an alien
Speak for yourself mate

[b]M2TW is the best game ever[/b]

Looks like

M2TW is the best game ever

Those are nice sigs. How do I do that?
Marcus Orentius (Primo) made an excellent thread on it. You can find that here.

What's this CoC you hear people on about?
That's our Code of Conduct. You can read it here.

************************************************************ ************************************

ETW site itself

Game info
This is an overview of the game with some basic information about it.

FAQ
The Frequently Asked Questions page has some basic questions about ETW like minimum specs required to run the game and the answers. If there is something you think should be there but it isn't, then contact a staff member.

Factions
This page lists some of the factions in ETW. More will be added over time. If you're feeling adventurous, you can write up a faction overview yourself.

Screenshots
This is where you can view screenshots of the game. I think that you'll agree that they look brilliant.
It's possible to submit your own screenshots to the Gallery in the community section of the Heaven.

Strategy
This is where you will be able to find articles on ETW strategy and this is where YOU can have a big input. The articles are submitted by forumers on the Heaven and they get full credit for writing them. It's possible to become quite famous if you write an original & high quality strategy article for the game. If you submit enough, you'll get a nice title for yourself.

Cheats
Some forumers may want a little "help" during their campaign game and all the cheats are here. These can't be used in multiplayer play so it only affects single player mode. They are okay to use because they don't require cracks or hacks.

Community

Forums
For many forumers & visitors to HG, this is what the site is all about. You can talk about the total war games, the history of the period and general chit-chat in the community forum, known as the Red Lion Tavern.
More about the individual forums in a bit.

Links
HG does Heavens for many many games and you are very welcome to visit them. Just remember that when you travel "abroad", you are representing TWH so be nice to people and bear in mind that they may have a different ethos to the folks here so be respectful.

Everything you need to know about the individual forums but were afraid to ask
The forums and what they are for.

Forum Rules & Guidelines
This is a link giving information about the various rules that apply on the forums. It straightforward enough. You must be 13 or older. Personal attacks & harassment are not tolerated and don't talk about activities that are banned by law [taking drugs, etc.]. There is a zero tolerance policy regarding hacks, cracks or any abuse of copyrighted material. This applies to all copyrighted material, not just Total War games.

Moderation Announcements
Bold people end up in here. Don't be one of them please.

Empire: Total War Discussion forums
This is where it's at for most forumers. Anything and everything about ETW can be discussed here.
If there is already a topic on what you want to discuss, please don't start a new one. Use the search function at the bottom of the page to see if there is already a thread on your topic. The reason for this is that it can be frustrating to have to answer the same question over and over. Use the newbie FAQ up the top if you are unsure. We were all new once so nobody will judge you for it.
We're here to have fun so there is no problem with having a bit of fun but do try and keep the chat ETW related.

Multiplayer Discussions
This is where you can discuss anything to do with multiplayer from challenging other players to posting/discussing multiplayer battle strategies.

This is also home to the ETWH Ladder, a kind of league for us to play each other in (And score points!). All skill levels and players are welcome, and it's truly a great experience to match up against fellow forumers.

Game Modification & Editor Discussion
For those who would like to make modifications to their Total War game [major or minor], this is the place to stop by.

Technical Help & Bug Reporting
If you have a technical problem with your computer or with loading/running/installing the game, this is the place to come. We've some very helpful forumers in TWH and somebody will be along to help you soon enough.

The Red Lion Tavern
This is our community forum where we get together to talk about everything not related to Total War games. We have all sorts of chat here. Don't be afraid to join in. We're a nice bunch really. There's no need to go crazy in an attempt to get yourself known. It can be hard coming into a forum where everybody seems to know everybody else. Just be yourself and chill out. We joke and tease here as well as have rocking debates so there's something for everybody. As long as you don't spam or flame, you'll be very welcome here.
Don't forget to fill out the Census or post up your pic in the Forumer Gallery thread. Our Mafia games are also very popular.

TWH History Forum
We have some right clever uns here in TWH and this is where they talk about history. Try and keep the history somewhat related to the Total War game periods. Too many threads about WW2 would mean that it isn't really an Ancient History forum anymore.

War Stories
We've got some talented writers here who are inspired by the games they play to write up stories about their campaigns or favorite generals or even the lowly man-at-arms fighting battle after battle. Please show respect for others attempts. It may not be very good but constructive criticism can often help writers turn their stories into minor masterpieces.

ETWH Website Comments & Announcements
If you have any suggestions or comments on the site content, this is the place to put it.

Outside Discussions
The Red Lion Tavern is our community forum but there are lots of other Heavens and they all have their own community forums. HeavenGames also has it's own main webpage to which all the individual Heavens are linked. Outside Discussions is the community forum for that main webpage.
A few words of caution before you rush in and start posting because it is quite different to our own community forum. Before you post there, lurk for a bit and get a feel for the place. Don't start new threads right away. Some of the forumers there are on HG quite a long time and newbies can take time to be accepted there.
A general rule of thumb is that nothing, absolutely nothing there is to be taken seriously. About the worst thing you can do on your first few posts is to get offended by something posted there or post something serious. If you have any questions about the rest of HG, email a mod or another forumer.

The Library
This is the place on the HG main portal to have debates or to discuss current affairs. The activity level rises and falls over time. Some of the debates get quite heated so always remember to debate the points and not the forumer because that's an ad hominem and ad hominems get you into trouble.

Remember that when outside TWH, you are representing the Heaven as a whole. How you behave, reflects on the entire population of TWH so be nice and people will be nice back to you.

Anything that has been left out can be added in. Likewise, you can ask general questions about TWH/HG here if you like.

-Love Gaius
TWH Seraph, TWH Grand Zinquisitor & Crazy Gaius the Banstick Kid

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw
Vote for McCain...he's not dead just yet! - HP Lovesauce

[This message has been edited by Gaius Colinius (edited 01-05-2009 @ 09:28 AM).]

Replies:
posted 01-03-09 02:29 PM EDT (US)     1 / 56  
You may want to update the name of the guy who made the sig thread...

Exilian - a website for mods for Mount&Blade, Rome Total War, Empire Total War and news about Shogun 2: Total War
"There is no extreme metal, death metal, progressive metal or vegetarian metal." - Tryhard
"Light infantry, rangers, and riflemen all have the unique ability to pull yard-long poles from their arseholes and plant them in order to stave off cavalry." - BurningSushi460
posted 01-04-09 05:58 PM EDT (US)     2 / 56  
Only if you promise not to change your name again.

-Love Gaius

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw

posted 01-05-09 06:37 AM EDT (US)     3 / 56  
Seriously, who are those purple guys?
posted 01-05-09 07:20 AM EDT (US)     4 / 56  
They are Zen's inquisition troops who monitor the actions of the moderators.

So watch out Andalus!

General Rawlinson- This is most unsatisfactory. Where are the Sherwood Foresters? Where are the East Lancashires on the right?

Brigadier-General Oxley- They are lying out in No Man's Land, sir. And most of them will never stand again.

Two high ranking British generals discussing the fortunes of two regiments after the disastrous attack at Aubers Ridge on the 9th May 1915.
posted 01-05-09 09:27 AM EDT (US)     5 / 56  
They used to be seraphs at HGM but it was inconsistent having them orange at one forum and purple at HGM so it was changed.

-Love Gaius

posted 01-21-09 10:41 PM EDT (US)     6 / 56  
Hey Im new here. You guys might know me from SporeH, or OD.

I own Rome:TW w/barbarian exp, and Medieval2.

I am really excited about Empires. I love the expanse of the map, naval battles, and more complex land battles.

I always dreamed of a US Civil War total war type of game and this is even better.

¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸EPIC MOD „ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ IS EPIC!``°º¤ø„¸?
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º
Ex mod on: Spore - HG - RoN - RoL - N:TW
Check out my: DeviantArt - Steam

[This message has been edited by Crue Knight (edited 01-24-2009 @ 00:08 AM).]

posted 02-19-09 09:19 PM EDT (US)     7 / 56  
hey there, im completely new to like all this.

i'd like if i could be given some links to important things i should know about these types of games,

currently i play AOE3 and im hoping to be active in this game as well.

but since i dont know how the game will work im gonna be really noob for a while

any info i should know about this game and games like this would be very helpful.

thanks

iTech64
My Strategies:French Semi-FF | French 2x Musket Rush | French 2x Xbow Rush
My Mapguides: Northwest Territories
posted 02-19-09 11:34 PM EDT (US)     8 / 56  
Hey Tech, nice to see other AOE3ers that are interested i ETW
posted 02-19-09 11:42 PM EDT (US)     9 / 56  
i know
it looks good and im really looking forward to the demo.

but i dont even know the rules to the game, i mean how do you win in only 20 or so turns? and what exactly do you do during a turn?
what do you start out with?

do you already have a prebuilt empire, and if so are they different for each empire( Faction? )

i got no idea man

iTech64
My Strategies:French Semi-FF | French 2x Musket Rush | French 2x Xbow Rush
My Mapguides: Northwest Territories
posted 02-20-09 01:16 AM EDT (US)     10 / 56  
I haven't got much idea either, but i'll learn with the tutorials that come with the game (and also will get to play my first battle of TW games with the demo that comes out tomorrow)

Don't think it will be too hard to get to leanr the basics.. Turn-based game you got a map, territories/provinces/whatever, you can do certian things in each one, build certain buuldings that give you certain things, recruit certain types of soldiers and manage them, and also commands them in some battles, manage diplomacy a bit.. probably learning the basics will be a bit hard, but once i know the basics things, it will be kinda easy (and really fun) playing the game. (Then, it will probably be a bit hard to master the game)

Some old TW player tell me if im right?
posted 02-20-09 09:48 AM EDT (US)     11 / 56  
Play the tutorial first for all new TW players. Sure there will be many things that the tutorial doesn't teach you, but you will get the hang of it within time if you stay dedicated.
posted 02-20-09 10:38 PM EDT (US)     12 / 56  
but i dont even know the rules to the game, i mean how do you win in only 20 or so turns? and what exactly do you do during a turn?
what do you start out with?

do you already have a prebuilt empire, and if so are they different for each empire( Faction? )

i got no idea man
Yes you get a few territories to start out on your empire, then you expand and conqueror other territories.

During a turn, you manage your cities by building structures, raise taxes for money, prevent revolts, and disease...

You also have to create spies to spy at the enemy, get your diplomats to travel far and near to build or destroy relationships.

If you read the intro, you must know that there are two types of gameplay in this game (unlike AoE).
You play most of the game on the campaign map, where it is turned based, every faction after another. Your armies are represented as a soldier, like chess. And buildings you build are not really visible (it may be on Empires).
The second is the Battlefields when one of your army (and now naval in Empires) and the enemy's meet. It all takes place in 3D and will look like the most realistic battle you ever seen in a game. You can see buildings in detail in this mode.

An awesome game, you will be surprised at how real and massive this game is.
It's the only type of game I look forward everyday to go and rule my empire.

¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸EPIC MOD „ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º
posted 03-16-09 01:56 PM EDT (US)     13 / 56  
Hey everybody, just wanted to stop in and say hi. I haven't been around in awhile. I used to play Rome and Medieval 2 and loved going to the forum parties, so you will probably see me at the parties in the near future. Hope everybody is enjoying the new game.
posted 03-16-09 07:14 PM EDT (US)     14 / 56  
Hello all, I'm not new, but I am returning. I used to work at RTWH waaay back in the day as a strategy guy, though I've moved to other sites. Still, ETW is an amazing game, so I'll probably see you guys around the forums.

Also, props to Gaius, this site is looking great.

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
posted 03-16-09 07:31 PM EDT (US)     15 / 56  
Hey everyone i'm new here too, where do i start? whats TWH?
posted 03-20-09 02:00 AM EDT (US)     16 / 56  
Where's a screen shot thread? My god, I'm dying without pictures and $50!
posted 03-24-09 09:48 AM EDT (US)     17 / 56  
There has been attempts at an official ss thread, but nothing has been stickied. They just been lost in the madness.
posted 03-25-09 01:05 PM EDT (US)     18 / 56  
I've been active at BFME2H, AoE3H, EEH, SpH, WiCH, and several other heaven sfor a while now. I've always loved TW, and have Medieval 1 +Viking Invasion, and have RTW> Never really frequented TWH, but ever since I purchased Empire, I've made up my mind to change.

Nice Forums Gaius, they look great.

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor
posted 03-28-09 07:13 AM EDT (US)     19 / 56  
I'd like to say I've returned. I've been gone ever since the game came out and I had no money.

I now have the game and am installing it happily.

edit: wow, you can actually play the game without the cd? That is great! Less CDs to worry about.

¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸EPIC MOD „ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º

[This message has been edited by Crue Knight (edited 03-28-2009 @ 08:53 AM).]

posted 04-12-09 02:27 AM EDT (US)     20 / 56  

I guess I'll throw myself out there! I'm relatively new to the forum and have chosen this place to "Troll" for all of my Empire conversing needs. I've enjoyed it so far because it seems to be a more mature forum that discusses various aspects of the game in tones of mutual respect and friendship.

A bit about me: I'm a university student here in Canada and I've enjoyed playing TW since MTW:1 so I've been playing for awhile now! I've yet to play a game online partly due to fear of getting womped! I really should take the plunge!

Anyway I hope I can get to know some of you guys a bit better over the coming days/months =D

- Lord Morrison

Being born in a stable does not make one a horse.
-Lord Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington

Treat every Frenchman as if he were the devil himself.
-Lord Horatio Nelson, Duke of Bronte, Viscount Nelson
posted 04-12-09 12:46 PM EDT (US)     21 / 56  
Hey, I'm nerdy.

I lurked on the RTWH boards years ago and I picked up Empire on release. Although it's a wonderful game, I have to borrow a computer that's capable of running it, so my playing time is a bit limited. Outside of Empire, I'm a college student going to university (hopefully) in September. My 'main' game is the Project Reality mod for Battlefield 2, probably the only shooter where you're given a shovel in order to build things, rather than hit people.
posted 04-19-09 00:05 AM EDT (US)     22 / 56  
OK, so I never noticed this thread until now, so I guess this will be my formal introduction.

I am going to be a freshman in high school next year and this is the first total war game I have ever played, so I am not very good. I got into the game a really long time ago (like around when RTW was out) and used to watch my older cousin play it. Eventually, I found out about the new one and got it.
I used to read these forums for a few months before joining.

So yeah I guess this is my formal introduction to everyone.
posted 04-20-09 02:11 AM EDT (US)     23 / 56  
Welcome everyone so far to HeavenGames,

With your host Mr. Gaius Colinius!!!!

Watch out for the dodgy Mr. HussarKnight & the venerable Andalus, they lurk everywhere and can pop up behind you with Hussars before you can even say Ankadus!
posted 06-07-09 11:17 PM EDT (US)     24 / 56  
Hello all,

I bought Empire when it came out, started playing it a couple of months ago, and am now addicted.

I played RTW a lot and loved it, and like Empire even more.

This is my first post in TWH, but about 6 years ago I used to hang around and post in AOK Heaven forums.
posted 06-08-09 08:00 AM EDT (US)     25 / 56  
Welcome to ETWH Pitt, hope you like it here ^^.
posted 06-09-09 00:14 AM EDT (US)     26 / 56  
Thanks Zakkeh, I'm sure you're all nice people.

"Into the face of the young man who sat on the terrace of the Hotel Magnifique at Cannes there had crept a look of furtive shame, the shifty, hangdog look which announces that an Englishman is about to talk French." - P.G. Wodehouse, The Luck of the Bodkins
posted 06-10-09 01:30 PM EDT (US)     27 / 56  
I should probably say a belated hello.

This is my first Total War game, and if I'd known what I was missing, I'd have been playing a lot longer.

I'm a long-time Civ player, since release week of the very first one. I've also played my share of rts games, so TW combining the two is just great.

Now if only someone would do a good version of WWI in a video game...
posted 06-10-09 04:55 PM EDT (US)     28 / 56  
Welcome aboard guys. Hope ye enjoy it here.

-Love Gaius

posted 06-16-09 10:52 AM EDT (US)     29 / 56  
Hi! I've just registered here, but I've been playing Total War games since Rome, and loving them!
posted 06-16-09 10:54 AM EDT (US)     30 / 56  
Welcome aboard then Hannibal Khan. Don't forget to check out our other TWH forums, which cover RTW and M2TW.

-Love Gaius

posted 08-21-09 05:22 PM EDT (US)     31 / 56  
I just registered and i have Medieval 2 and Empire
posted 08-21-09 08:01 PM EDT (US)     32 / 56  
Welcome, Army Ranger. I hope you enjoy visiting the forums.

"Into the face of the young man who sat on the terrace of the Hotel Magnifique at Cannes there had crept a look of furtive shame, the shifty, hangdog look which announces that an Englishman is about to talk French." - P.G. Wodehouse, The Luck of the Bodkins
posted 08-22-09 02:05 AM EDT (US)     33 / 56  
Wassup, ArmyRanger. Don't worry, the Aussies only bite legally

Anyway, this could use a bit of updating on the staffy front

you like something both hardcore and whack
2009 RLT & ETWH Craziest Forummer Award!
I had to remove the excessive numbers of smilies I used á la VampiricCannibal so as not to inconvenience low bandwidth users too much... - Edorix
posted 08-30-09 09:00 PM EDT (US)     34 / 56  
Hello fellow warmongers!
Purchased TWE over 6 months ago but my PC couldn't handle it. While I saved to get a i7 high end computer, I lurked here with anticipation and studied the abundant knowledge so I could hit the battlefield running. I've played all of the TW series and am a Civ fanatic. I feel Empire is getting closer to Civ, just without the city placing and with animated battles; which is all good!
After being initially daunted reading the new concepts of the game, I found it's not too dissimilar from the other TW titles, and is actually a very simple game.

Shame there is not any multiplayer campaign option yet, but I hope to contribute some of my single player thoughts and experiences to the forums. See you on the battlefield soon....

Cheer, cheer!!!

"...the strong did what they could, and the weak suffered what they must" - Thucydides
posted 08-30-09 10:11 PM EDT (US)     35 / 56  
Hello KIWI TYRANT, welcome to the forum.

It's good that you're excited about ETW; if you have any questions, or if you want to share experiences, let us know.

Another Kiwi, *sigh* I'm thoroughly outnumbered now

posted 08-30-09 11:59 PM EDT (US)     36 / 56  
Hi fellow Patriot (even if you are an Aucklander)

Anyway, when the **** did Pitt get greened? The staffy list really needs updating!

I had to remove the excessive numbers of smilies I used á la VampiricCannibal so as not to inconvenience low bandwidth users too much... - Edorix
posted 08-31-09 00:35 AM EDT (US)     37 / 56  
Ahh, another patriot Kiwi. Don't tell me you're from that rebellious province called the South Island, are you?

"...the strong did what they could, and the weak suffered what they must" - Thucydides
posted 08-31-09 00:40 AM EDT (US)     38 / 56  
No, Wellington. Only place with decent hills that isn't damn cold.

posted 09-28-09 10:18 AM EDT (US)     39 / 56  
ohh i forgott to say hello here when i joined so i say it now.

Hello my name is Sondre. Been here for 3 weeks now i guess.

Ludwig II Award (craziest forumer) -- Sondre_norge, armenian (tie)
Continental Army Award (most improved forumer) -- Sondre_norge
Napoleon Award (most likely to be promoted) -- Sondre_norge
( can only dream about that happening)
posted 09-29-09 00:45 AM EDT (US)     40 / 56  
And an equally belated 'hello' to you .

posted 09-29-09 01:39 AM EDT (US)     41 / 56  
Returning from a *Long* absence, my oldest account Roman_Conqueror, and after that HereticPope. Forgot the Emails/passwords I used on both of them, so meh. Been around here a couple years IIRC, and hope to be here many more. Happy to see some familiar faces still (Terekiel, Gaius, Bandito.).

Glad to be back and playing Empire! ^.^

Formerly HereticPope, member of these forums for ~2? years.~

Total War Veteran. Since Medieval I. GG.

[This message has been edited by LeGiT (edited 09-29-2009 @ 01:40 AM).]

posted 09-29-09 02:11 AM EDT (US)     42 / 56  
Hi, my name is Daelon. I am very new.
posted 09-29-09 02:16 AM EDT (US)     43 / 56  
'Course you are....

Formerly HereticPope, member of these forums for ~2? years.~

Total War Veteran. Since Medieval I. GG.
posted 12-10-09 10:22 PM EDT (US)     44 / 56  
Hey all,

I'm new here, this is my second post.

***Beware, Shameless Self Promotion Ahead***

I just started an AAR for Prussia, so everyone get over there and give me some comments!

***Promotion Alert Over***

I've been playing the TW games since Medieval. Got Rome and Barbarian, but skipped the Medieval sequels and got ETW, all are VERY fun games. I am probably going to reinstall my RTW game and start writting some stuff for it!

See ya 'round
posted 12-12-09 05:39 AM EDT (US)     45 / 56  
Welcome aboard PrincePrussia and welcome back LeGIT.

-Love Gaius

posted 01-16-10 12:06 PM EDT (US)     46 / 56  
Hi folks! I'm new to the forums.

I've played every TW game. There's a special place in my heart for shogun TW. There's also a special place in my heart for bribery (removed in ETW, makes me a sad camper)

I look forward to our future discussions.
posted 01-16-10 01:28 PM EDT (US)     47 / 56  
Hi Matador09. Welcome to HeavenGames!
posted 01-18-10 02:24 AM EDT (US)     48 / 56  
Gidday fellow warmonger's, signing into the 'just returned' thread.

My absence involved thorough 'multi-clocking' of Dragon Age, Borderland's, L4D2 and Blood Bowl. Great game's, but rather short shelf live's (unlike ETW or the Fall from Heaven Civ mod's!).

So....aquainting myself with some more musket slaughter while eagerly awaiting the new Battlefield:Bad Company2!

p.s. Is there a 'search' option in the forum's to check past thread's so I don't start a new topic that has already been posted?

- sorry, ignore the 'search' dribble above, I just decided to actually use my eye's and found it at the bottom of the thread page's. Stupid Kiwi......

[This message has been edited by KIWI TYRANT (edited 01-18-2010 @ 02:36 AM).]

posted 01-18-10 02:59 AM EDT (US)     49 / 56  
Oye! Kiwi! Welcome back m8!
posted 01-18-10 06:35 AM EDT (US)     50 / 56  
Welcome Matador09, and nice to see you return KIWI TYRANT.

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » Empire: Total War - Campaign & General Discussion » Newbies guide to HG and TWH. Also hi, I'm new here or just returned thread
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to: