New Files

Cleopatra: Scenarios » Nubian Outpost

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Nubian Outpost

Author File Description
Sajuuk
File Details
Difficulty: Normal
Population goal: 4000 (6 Fancy Residences Required)
Culture goal: 25
Monument goal: 6
Minimap:
Our realm is expanding greatly, but it appears the Nubians are beginning to launch further attacks on the country. Huni has dispatched you, his Royal Governor, to a desolate location to protect the country from harm.

Initial reports indicate that there's very little to be found here, only a small amount of gems and some flood plain. Huni demands that you build a city with 4000 people, small culture and have it reasonably defended. This area is a central point to deal with attacks in the North and South of Egypt.

Use your money making skills wisely to develop lucrative trade to build a thriving settlement in this desolate area. Don't forget the Small Obelisk!

All comments and reviews welcomed! :)
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
fant
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions5.0
I think this is one of the easier ones. Quite relaxing after finishing Pi-ramesses. Or maybe I'm just getting more familiar with the game again after a long hiatus.

I was kind of bored so I made a couple of screenshots of my city and put them together in a single panorama-pic. I uploaded it here: http://www.2imgs.com/c47694be6d

Tell me what you think about it. Mind you I don't claim to be an Pharaoh-expert or something like that. I played on normal, which was probably a bit unambitious.

[Edited on 08/09/13 @ 06:47 AM]

Sajuuk
File Author
That panoramic shot looks awesome! Nice looking city as well! How did you manage to deal with the unemployment issue? I'm guessing manors.

I will try to slip in a few easier ones for the time being (because those are the easiest to make), but I am hopefully going to get one tough mission ready, which concludes my Teti storyline of missions entirely. :)
fant I didn't go for manors since they weren't required and they tend to mess up my whole layout if I don't plan for them ahead. Unemployment wasn't really a problem (around 8%). Actually I prefer unemployment over worker-shortage. I usually just churn out some police stations or work camps when unemployment gets unbearable. (as visible on the left island)

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0