Tech Support
Moderated by Aurilux

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Patch not working ?! - FIXED
posted 02-10-19 05:41 PM EDT (US)   
Greetings,

First of all, i might be posting in the wrong location but i don't think this import anymore.
Looking for information, since my RoL is updated, can see on my main menu that is " 0.0704.1001.0000.13.0".
I am sure that the game has 2.5 updates since this update contains new maps like (2)Ashfall and i have access to it, BUT, other things like balance does not seems to work.
Changelog shows that
* Bunker Fort HP reduced from 5000 to 3200
* Reduced Timonium cost of Doom Cannon from 1800 to 1650.
However, when i am in game, Doom cannon still cost 1800 and fort HP still has 5000hp, do you guys have any idea ?
Thanks.
Replies:
posted 02-10-19 07:04 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4  
@ Graafik - The forum location for this subject is correct.

I haven't looked into those details, but here is the Patch History Change Log - you may be able to find something useful there.

ROL was an unfinished game and still needs more work to fix it, we have a ROL User Patch project here if you are interested.
The goal is to identify all the problems with the game and make a UPatch to fix as many problems as possible.

[This message has been edited by alincarpetman (edited 02-13-2019 @ 07:18 PM).]

posted 02-10-19 10:03 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4  
Thanks for you answer,

Would you be able to quickly launch your game and maybe check if you have the same problems as me ?
Or i might be simply wrong but i can't find where.
I tried both to reinstall simple patch or entire game but can't get the doom canon to 1650t even if get the new maps.
posted 02-13-19 07:16 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4  
@ graafik - I played a test game and confirm I have the same problem - it looks like certain parts of the patches aren't working.
I believe Motter spoke about this also and made some of those fixes in his 3 mods, but he never made a detailed change log so I don't know if every single problem was fixed.
As I mentioned this is why we need a Upatch project for this game.
posted 02-19-19 12:47 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4  
Alright !
Thank you for checking this yourself,
Hope this userpatch will come true !
Rise of Legends Heaven » Forums » Tech Support » Patch not working ?! - FIXED
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Rise of Legends Heaven | HeavenGames