Please login or register

Tech Support
Moderated by Aurilux

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: email to BHG regarding clan support - UNRESOLVED
posted 06-27-06 01:09 PM EDT (US)   
Let's face it, companies hardly ever reply to public email address emails, so I'll post it here in case a BHG employee sees it.

Yes, I did something very stupid... I didn't look at the box well enough and now my clan, OrderOfTheTrueFlame, is slightly messed up.

------------------------------------------------
Hi,

I'm having a bit of a problem with the ROL clan system.

Well, you see, here are the bugs/features:

* After a while, the founder's position becomes "leader".

* empty clans (0 members) cannot be recreated. (I made and left flame2 and flame3 and couldn't remake them)

* Ok this is the big one that I'm having problems with. Someone invited me into a game and also accidentally into his clan. I didn't have a warning or anything like what happens when you click "leave clan".. So I was the clan leader and now the clan is leaderless. I got a clan recruiter to put me back in but now there are two problems.

1. It's impossible for anyone to become a "clan leader" now.
2. I can't even be a clan recruiter because no one can promote, demote, or boot the clan founder. However, my rank and my clan editing abilities are equal to "new member" status. This is very very bad. Please please fix this, if not anything else.

Thank you.

Agamemnus
--------------------------------

EDIT: Oops, it looks like my first recruiter is actually now the clan leader, but he has not logged in for a very long time..

[This message has been edited by Agamemnus (edited 06-28-2006 @ 07:34 PM).]

Replies:
posted 06-30-06 02:32 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5  
Man, that sucks....I know that clan too. I'm FierceUHP.
posted 07-02-06 01:46 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5  
We've also experienced people "disappearing" from the clan list, and so has Sun_Legends...
posted 07-06-06 03:04 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5  
Maybe they left?
posted 07-06-06 01:34 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5  
No... they didn't leave. Their profiles still say they are in the clan. Sometimes, when a person joins a clan, their name disappears from the list and the member count remains unchanged. When a person not listed or counted leaves a clan, the count usually drops down and someone else becomes not listed.
posted 07-06-06 04:31 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5  
I just want them to empty the sea of 0 member clans... I created a clan in the beta and now it seems permenently unavailable.
Rise of Legends Heaven » Forums » Tech Support » email to BHG regarding clan support - UNRESOLVED
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Rise of Legends Heaven | HeavenGames