Please login or register

General Discussion
Moderated by Aurilux

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Teh Cheats.
posted 05-13-06 08:02 PM EDT (US)   
Well well well... there WERE cheats in the game, Over at Gamefaqs I found these in the message boards, check them out.

/cheat resource (who) (what) (+/-)number -this adds resources. Example: /cheat resource red wealth +1000
/cheat add (number) (what) -this adds a unit or a building to the locattion you are pointing with the mouse.
Example: /cheat add 5 clockwork man
/cheat reveal -this reveals the map.
/cheat victory -win the mission.
/cheat (ally, peace, war) (who) -this forces either peace, alliance or so on with the specified player.
Example: /cheat war red (you can also type in the name of the opponent, not his color)
/cheat mapgen -generates a new map.

/cheat dominance (which) (who) -gives you the desired dominaance. Example: /cheat dominance army red
/cheat mana (who-hero name) (+/-)number - add mana to the hero. Example: /cheat mana sawu +1000
/cheat finish -finishes selected building r next item in queue. ( select the building you want to finish constricting and type in the cheat, if you want to finish constructing a unit-select the building it is being constructed in and type the cheat.)
/cheat explore (normal/explored/all) -change explore config. Example: /cheat explore all
/cheat tech (who) tech (on/off) -research all tech. Example: /cheat tech red tech on
/cheat safe -adds a few Juggernauts and Air Destroyers around your capital ( doesn't depend on what nation you are playing for.)

Also As a fan of Rise of nations, I found one more cheat which turns on some hot keys...

/cheat keys on

(edit) P.S. The only cheat I found is the one above me, All the others and the text after them were found by some Gamefaq'ers.

My Elder Glass Dragon+Glass fury+Your army=YOU PWNZRD!1!!1

[This message has been edited by ChaosMaster130 (edited 05-13-2006 @ 08:27 PM).]

Replies:
posted 05-13-06 08:37 PM EDT (US)     1 / 11  
Pfft, cheats are for n00bs, and the ruin the game.
posted 05-13-06 09:24 PM EDT (US)     2 / 11  
Not if your bored, Or you want to get CTW heros like the moon god until Evolved gets the game.

posted 05-13-06 10:07 PM EDT (US)     3 / 11  
Oddly enough, they work in the demo as well. Even allowing you to summon Cuotl units and such.

Just a side note for those who haven't been able to get the game yet and want to try the units out. No one should be deprived of the City of Vengeance.

posted 05-13-06 10:21 PM EDT (US)     4 / 11  
sounds a bit like scripting commands lol

~=~just give me all your cash ok. or do i need to do something to make you~=~
Fast Food and Gay Buttsecks
What we're Shala's all about
for knowing the first 31 digits of pi from memory 3.141592653589793238462643383279. I am the PIE MAN. lol
posted 05-13-06 10:35 PM EDT (US)     5 / 11  
It'll be useful when doing test for my guides, though :P.

Any way to activate them?

GRUNT'S UBER COMICS OF DOOM! READ!
http://rol.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=4&tn=91&st=recent&f=4,91,0,10]z00t[/url]
RoL Online Nick:
ESO name:[/b][url=http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/EntityStats.aspx?loc=en-US&EntityName=z00t&md=ZS_Supremacy]z00t
posted 05-13-06 11:53 PM EDT (US)     6 / 11  
Activate? I just type them and it works. Also Make sure to start it with a / or it will not work to my knowlage

posted 05-14-06 02:50 AM EDT (US)     7 / 11  
Pffft. Just go to your options and then hotkey mappings. There seems to be a whole section dedicated to cheats.

posted 05-14-06 03:34 AM EDT (US)     8 / 11  
The cheat hot-keys don't work if you don't use the ( /cheat keys on ) code

posted 05-14-06 04:27 AM EDT (US)     9 / 11  
Good to know for future reference. Thanks!

I only installed the game a couple of hours ago, so I was just surprised to see them in the Options|Hotkeys panel.

posted 05-14-06 05:30 AM EDT (US)     10 / 11  
Well done for finding this!
posted 05-14-06 06:48 AM EDT (US)     11 / 11  
Thank the people on gamefaqs not me, They found them.

Rise of Legends Heaven » Forums » General Discussion » Teh Cheats.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Rise of Legends Heaven | HeavenGames