Rise of Legends Heaven

An Epic Battle Between Magic and Technology!

Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Single Player Scenarios
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Browse Categories
New Files

Single Player Scenarios » Fanmade Map Pack

Download File

Fanmade Map Pack

Author File Description
Devilloc Hey,

I decided to make a fanmade map pack for Rise of Legends, so anyone can download them all at once without much trouble.
Only one of these maps was made by me, full credit was given to the original creators of each map.
I didn't change any of the maps per-se, but did make alterations to the maps names/IDs/etc so that they would be
easier to find in the quick-battle menu, and would stay close to the original maps that they're related to.

Description:
13 maps total.8 are working maps (one of which is a short 5-minute "campaign" map).
3 are demo maps that WON'T work on the full game. (no changes made in the files)
2 are maps that I couldn't get them to work on my game, but maybe someone else can. (no changes made in the files)The total size is 26 MB unzipped.

Instructions:
To use the maps just extract the zip file, select the .map files and drag them or copy
them into your "...\My Documents\My Games\Rise of Legends\custom maps" OR your
"...\Rise of Legends\maps" ( i usually prefer the latter)
and you should be able to select them at the Quick Battle menu.

Please post here if these maps work for you (specially the ones I put in the non-working folder).
This file was originally posted at the Rise of Legends Heavengames fan site here: Rol.heavengames.com there is a forum for discussion here: Rol.heavengames.com
...which seems to be the last active Rise of Legends forum on the internet.Check out other cool Rise of Legends downloads such as an Unofficial Expansion and
All Campaign Heroes in Skirmish Mode made by Motter here: Rol.heavengames.com remember to download Alincarpetman's complete official skirmish maps pack here:
Moddb.com

Let's get the Rise of Legends community up on its feet again! :)

Devilloc
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
No messages found

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:1,411
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:15.08 MB
Added:11/12/13