You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

RoN General Discussion

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: About CTW UUs in scenario editor
posted 08-20-04 11:35 PM EDT (US)   
I don't know if is already a thread that teaches how to put directly in the scenario editor, the CTW unique units, like Wellington,Napoleon, Junkers, Humvee, Nuclear Subs...
can somebody teach me how???

I know how to make that buildings can train units like Conquistadors or Bandeirantes, using scripts, but how to put them directly in the battlefield?, the only units that is listed in the units section is the Bandeirantes....

I hope anyone can help me

(SORRY BAD ENGLISH)

กก\-_-_jaNuZ<_>seKtA_-_-/!!
Replies:
posted 08-21-04 00:41 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4  
Not sure about T&P, but in the regular game, just make sure the "All Unique Units" tab is checked. Then its just a matter of searching for the right unit if its still not available to choose from. If you can't find it, click on "Edit" and search the list for the unit. Possibly they are at the very bottom. Again, I don't have T&P so I'm not sure.
posted 08-22-04 01:01 AM EDT (US)     2 / 4  
thanks...but I was asking about the units that only appears in a CTW campaign, like junkers, imperial guards, humvees, nuclear subs, etcetera. Well I only know how to use them in a single player game or been able to train them in scenarios using scripts..., but somebody knows how to put them in the scenario just like they were samurais or musketeers???. The only one of these units that can be put it in is the bandeirante and elite bandeirante..but, what about the others?...

posted 08-24-04 12:00 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4  
To put Junkers etc into single player scenarios you have to turn on cheats and use the console. Just launch a quick battle when you start the game and turn on the cheats. (press enter to bring up the chat box, and type "cheat keys on", press enter) Then quit out of the quick battle and go to the scenario editor. You should then be able to press "~" to bring down the console and be able to add any of the CtW specific units.

add 10 humvee
add junker

etc

[This message has been edited by Thunder (edited 08-24-2004 @ 12:00 PM).]

posted 08-26-04 00:41 AM EDT (US)     4 / 4  
thanks!...

Rise of Nations Heaven » Forums » RoN General Discussion » About CTW UUs in scenario editor
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Rise of Nations Heaven | HeavenGames