New Files

Multi Player Scenarios » World War II Autumn Wind

Download File

World War II Autumn Wind

Author File Description
Berlin9487
File Details
Needs T&P?: Yes
World War II Autumn Wind: It is November 1942 Operation Torch, the Allied invasion of French North Africa was a immense success. However, much still lies between the Allies and victory, the war still wages on and can go either way. Battle through World War 2, as either the Axis or Allies, all nations have at least three unique units and all nations can upgrade their infantry by moving a scholar to the appropriate building (Infantry upgrade building). Gain resources from the cities you control every 2 & 1/2 minutes. By placing an Industrialization Center (smelter) at any Major City will increase that cities income by at least 200.RAZING WILL RESULT IN A DEFEAT By Berlin9487
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
LordDarrigan Looks great! Can't wait to play it!
linebacker767
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions5.0
very good you should make a WW1 of like this.
Axel of Canada very nice cant wait to play
- yes it is i CF- Trenton linebacker
Bern1001 Best WWII scenario out there right now I still enjoy plating it!!!!!
CW Simmania
Rating
Breakdown
Playability2.0
Balance3.0
Creativity3.0
Map Design3.0
Story/Instructions3.0
This scenario is O.K. but I have to say that the fact that it's 3vs3 and that the same almost always win or it's a 4 hour battle makes me don't really like it. Anyway, good try. You have made such wonders but personnally I don't like this version of WWII...
Rangeley
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions5.0
Playability: 5
It is very playable for a World War Two game, with defined fronts and ample opportunities to try out strategies.

Balance: 5
The balance is excellent, neither side has an inherent advantage but it is entirely dependent on the players themselves.

Creativity: 4
This is quite a creative take on both the setting and style, with new things such as smelters to increase income. While I cant give it a 5 because of the vast numbers of World War Two games out there, it certainly sets itself apart amongst a crowded field with the additions.

Map Design: 5
Another excellent map - large enough for such a large war, but not so large that you get lost.

Story/Instructions: 5
The instructions are clear, as is the story.

Additional Comments:
This is yet another excellent scenario produced by Berlin, and probably my favorite of the World War Two maps done by him.
TCZapper Fantastic. Length makes it that much better :D
Though, the British seem to get their butts kicked at sea. I lost all my ports on my German side (mainly because large navies from Eastern Germany attacked :S) XD
Very awesome, and challenging. If I concentrate my forces on one area, I lose ground in another, yatta yatta.
Russia went enemy with me though (kept making demands, and if I gave in, it was the same demand again), which is one thing I would have (and have) changed.

Fantastic Job. Far better than one I could have made.

[Edited on 05/10/08 @ 04:09 PM]

Kehlan13 I downloaded this file and put it in "C:/program files/Microsoft games/rise of nations/thrones & patriots/scenario/custom/WW2 autumn wind."every time I try to play it,it always shows "exception." "gathering exception data." please tell me what I did wrong.
kockerbeck oh i hate that exception Data. That popup just pisses me off. It is not your fault, its just a stupid glitch.
Kehlan13 is there a way to fix that?

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance4.3
Creativity4.0