New Comments
Top-Rated

Browse Categories
New Files

Miscellaneous Files » Basic Scripting

Download File

Basic Scripting

Author File Description
TheBlackAdmiral I made an easy to use guide that'll teach you the first steps of scripting. I hope it'll help someone.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
phoenixjpg Good work..it taught me the basics, and i'm finally getting the hang of it...
congratz
TheBlackAdmiral
File Author
A review would be nice, it'd mean that it's easily accessable from the Top-rated page (if you're going to give it a 4 or 5 that is.. :p)
kockerbeck how do you change popcaps
kockerbeck
Rating
Rating: 5
(Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments:
very well done
kockerbeck hey how do you place sounds in. like where do you find the .wav extensions????
steveurkel
Rating

Additional Comments:
You mke it so easy to understand
TheBlackAdmiral
File Author
The popcap thing is either in my guide (wrote it a long time ago so not sure really), if it isn't, it is in the guide that comes with RoN as a standard.

Music is not a basic thing, so it's not in the guide. Heck, I don't even know how to do it. :P
motter28218 Thanks for writing this, any chance you are going to be releasing anymore files like this? I'm mostly interested in modding the CTW scripts but no one has really put out a guide explaining them.
beasttuff5000
Rating

Additional Comments:thanks alot i'm finally able to edit scropts after hours of lookin like a retard screamin at my computer screen cause the scripts wont work lol i can finally do what i wanted to do (unlimited population)!

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:2,009
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:2.61 KB
Added:03/09/07