New Files

Single Player Scenarios » Napoleon Ultimate Battle

Download File

Napoleon Ultimate Battle

Author File Description
motter28218
File Details
Needs T&P?: Yes
Lead Napoleon as he tries to invade Britain. The British aren't the only European power you have to worry about though. This is not just a straight up scenario battle, it's almost a campaign in itself. All heroes are here, Napoleon, General Wellington, Archduke Charles, etc and all respawn if they are killed in battle (after a rest). All UU units are enabled including Imperial Guard, Red Coats, Ship of Line, many more.

This is a heavily scripted scenario that presents you with many choices and events within the game. Thanks again to Strikeforce for the inspiration, feel free to use any of the work I've done here if you like. Enjoy.

Otter
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
motter28218
File Author
Thanks to all who have downloaded this.

Otter

[Edited on 07/17/09 @ 11:06 PM]

StrikeForce20 thanks motter
motter28218
File Author
You're welcome

[Edited on 05/29/09 @ 11:12 AM]

butchie8465
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design4.0
Story/Instructions5.0
Playability: 5
OMG, I can't believe no one has rated this undiscovered GEM!!!! I can't even begin to describe what motter has done here. He was not kidding when he says this is not a simple scenario, this mod gave me hours of playtime, all the detail taken with each nation, the events, storyline, not sure how historically accurate it all is but this was so much fun to play, and I'm going to play it again and make different choices and can't wait to see what hapens. I can't write it all as there is to much to tell but I will say to anyone: DOWNLOAD THIS MOD, it is light years beyond anything else I've seen on here.

Balance: 5
Balance was Good, you are handicapped at first so maybe I should have rated 4 but no one wants it to be to easy right? There is all kinds of stuff happenining in this mod but motter seems to always give you a way to save your skin, even if just barely.

Creativity: 5
Again, could go on all day, you just have to play it, I'm a novice modder and looked at this script and the thing is like 2000 lines long, sound effects are inserted, messages are colored, so many little details, just amazing!!

Map Design: 4
I only say 4 because it seems as tho this is the map used from the Napoleon Campaign so I can't give you to much credit for creating the map, but I give you super praise on how much you were able to do with so little.

Story/Instructions: 5
Great Storyline, every decision is yours, with the great RON music and sound effect added in you really can "lose" yourself in this game and fee like you're out there on the battlefield fighting for every inch of land.

Additional Comments:
Can't say enough to you motter, it seems you may have hit this board to late, I have downloaded some of the other Napoeleon Scenario's that won awards??? years back and none of them comes close to having the complexity and imagination of yours. I highly recommend this to anyone, and motter if you know of any other scenario's like this, even if it's not in the E. Age let me know, I enjoy deep, thought out mods like these, or if you do another please let me know.

[Edited on 02/23/09 @ 04:48 PM]

motter28218
File Author
Wow, thank you for the rating Butchie. As for similar scenrio's, just a little personal fav of mine, and it doesn't have a script or anything but I still liked it is called "Wagon Train", I'm not sure who wrote it but just search for it you will find it. Again, not alot of event's or anyting but it was still fun to play. Thanks again.

Otter

[Edited on 08/31/09 @ 10:40 PM]

aa2239 Mate, this is the best unofficial scenario I've ever played on RoN T&P, it is epic! So many fantastic twists and turns, you use the autoscripts and unit spawn functions expertly to brilliant effect, the scenario has a deliberate and well thought out narrative.... it really is excellent, lots of fun, and suitably challenging. Wicked.
motter28218
File Author
Thank you very much for the comment aa, glad you enjoyed playing it.

Otter

[Edited on 05/29/09 @ 11:15 AM]

ESP_Philly the stupid dutch died on me, and i decided to resign cuz it got hard....do the russians do something later in the game?...they just did nothing while i was playing
motter28218
File Author
Yes, the Russians play a part later in the game. Sorry it was to difficult, you can adjust the AI difficulty settings in the map editor to better suit you. Thank you for playing.

Otter
ESP Philadelphia ok thanks!
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0