Game Modifications
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Browse Categories
New Files

Game Modifications » "Hero Glow" for hero units + bug fix for Montenotte4 + Healing Supply Wagons

Download File

"Hero Glow" for hero units + bug fix for Montenotte4 + Healing Supply Wagons

Author File Description
motter28218
File Details
Needs T&P?: Yes
Some of you may already know you can give the "glow" to units by putting a "1" in their flags section, however you've probably also found out that this screws up the regular patriot respawn when your hero dies, so what I did was add the "hero glow" animation to the units in the unitgraphics file, now you can add them to your scenario's and the ai won't confuse them with the regular patriots. ALSO, this WILL NOT interfere with regular gameplay at all, the only thing it does is add the glow to the heroes, everything else is the same.

I have also included 3 files which fix the Commander Schwarzenberg bug in the Montenotte4 scenario, some of you may have noticed that in that scenario the script creates 2 Schwarzes and he sits there frozen and never attacks, these files will fix that, I also changed the French nation color to blue as it should be and fixed the line of code that was written wrong and didn't give you Imperial Guard units in your starting army as it was supposed to.

The final file will allow all nations supply wagons to heal troops in the field, this does not reduce the French balance, their wagons will heal twice as fast, likewise the Versailles wonder will boost this bonus just as before.

There is a ReadMe with instructions also backups of the 5 modded files. Enjoy.
Otter
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
KingOfKush Hey can you make two nations i wish i knew how to do it but its too hard for me the irst nation is the Lower Egyptians and they would have the power of the delta and they would have lighter skin then the Upper egyptians the power Kingship please try and do this or support this mod for the quick battle manu drop if you could make the upper egyptian based off the nubians sorta
Super7700 What do you have to do to make it so a selected unit can heal other units?

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:434
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:433.85 KB
Added:06/22/10
Updated:10/07/10