Single Player Scenarios
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Browse Categories
New Files

Single Player Scenarios » That Delayed Teutonic Migration, Beta Version (Otter's Challenge)

Download File

That Delayed Teutonic Migration, Beta Version (Otter's Challenge)

Author File Description
jimmybda
File Details
Needs T&P?: Yes
Initial workings of my alternate Great War scenario. Already over 1500 lines of script.

[Note: This scenario is not ready to be played. Cities are not placed, etc. There is just a LOT of script that works without cities etc. that is there for demonstrative purposes.]

To scripters: CTRL + ALT + Z, check this out. I think some of my newer ideas (colonies, etc) have mad potential.

Thanks,

jimmybda

ps sorry motter for not finishing, although i'm getting there now i have all the history down etc. you'll see.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
motter28218 No worries Jimmy, I consider any new scripting a step forward, always like your work, checked out your script - good potential, we'll have to wait and see how the voting plays out but even if you don't get a rating remember you are still eligible for my "Otter's Pick" prize which is a free copy of "Rise of Legends" that I will be giving to my personal fav entry. I hope you finish this scenario, you have me curious.

[Edited on 09/17/10 @ 12:32 PM]

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:491
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:824.79 KB
Added:09/01/10