Recorded Games
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Browse Categories
New Files

Recorded Games » Armageddon Stopped Just in the Knick of Time!

Download File

Armageddon Stopped Just in the Knick of Time!

Author File Description
Chunes
File Details
# of Players: 2
Game Type: Custom Teams
Map Type: Old World
Victory Condition: Conquest
Player 1: Freelancer
Player 2: Death_Angel
This is a really entertaining recorded game. One person each dropped from each side early in the game, so this essentially became a 1 vs. 1. Eventually, I get the upper hand (I'm Freelancer, yellow Romans) with conventional tactics, but this guy goes into guerilla mode and focuese on NOTHING but militia and nukes!

Talk about annoying! he was also really good at spreading out and hiding his bases to elongate the time in which he could get closer to armageddon. Let me tell you, at the end there when he was about to end the world, I launched a salvo of about 20 cruise missiles in succession into his last oil-producing industry and completely dropeed it to a stand-still in a manner of seconds. Yes, I was a little peeved and I needed to contain his oil supply! :)

There were a few things I noticed about my opponent that could have helped him a little. For one, he stopped improving his economy around the 200 mark, whereas in my heyday, I was raking in aout 400. Also, he never took advantage of air power at all, he never even built a single air strip.

As for me, I didn't realize that main battle tanks SUCK against militia until it was too late - that's all he used! Also, I could have got those roving bands of helicopter patrols going earlier to scout for his oil production.

Anyway, have fun with this one! It's really entertaining and has an epic-feel to it, because I saved the world just in the knick of time! :) (Couldn't have done it without my precious cruise missiles though).
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
No messages found

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:605
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:104.49 KB
Added:07/05/04