Please login or register

Rome: Total War Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Please welcome Edorix to TWH staff
posted 23 June 2010 16:36 EDT (US)   
Terikel has been manfully holding the fort for RTW coverage but now it's time to bring forth a new champion to aid him.

Ladies & gentlemen
I give you cherub Edorix. Edorix will be helping out with RTW content & moderation and also helping out with the Bardic Circle (War Story forum).

We're very happy to have him on board and ask you all to give him a warm welcome.

-Love Gaius
TWH Seraph, TWH Grand Zinquisitor & Crazy Gaius the Banstick Kid

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw
Vote for McCain...he's not dead just yet! - HP Lovesauce

Replies:
posted 23 June 2010 16:53 EDT (US)     1 / 26  
Congrats Edorix! You'll do a great job.

Ichbinian
Oldie from RTWH!
posted 23 June 2010 16:55 EDT (US)     2 / 26  
HUZZAH!

Well done Edorix. I am happy for you!

General Rawlinson- This is most unsatisfactory. Where are the Sherwood Foresters? Where are the East Lancashires on the right?

Brigadier-General Oxley- They are lying out in No Man's Land, sir. And most of them will never stand again.

Two high ranking British generals discussing the fortunes of two regiments after the disastrous attack at Aubers Ridge on the 9th May 1915.
posted 23 June 2010 17:01 EDT (US)     3 / 26  
Congrats Edorix! It'll be good to see some green around here instead of yellow and red lol.

Also, I guess he can't get the RTWH Advocate Award anymore

I am the Carthaginian who became an angel, and surrendered his wings for a life on the sea of battle.

My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel the Deflowerer
posted 23 June 2010 17:07 EDT (US)     4 / 26  
Conga-rats, Edorix, welcome to the team

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
posted 23 June 2010 17:07 EDT (US)     5 / 26  
I'm not yellow!
Well I am in RL but my forum colour is not yellow.

-Love Gaius
TWH Seraph, TWH Grand Zinquisitor & Crazy Gaius the Banstick Kid

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw
Vote for McCain...he's not dead just yet! - HP Lovesauce

posted 23 June 2010 17:22 EDT (US)     6 / 26  
Likewise, I am not a Time Lord.
Yet. I've just found this cool watch, though...

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
posted 23 June 2010 17:40 EDT (US)     7 / 26  
Awesome! Welldone Edorix! Well deserved appointment as you commit very much to this site for the benefit of everyone else and you are friendly and welcoming! Congratulations!

60% of people use dodgy statistics in things such as forum signatures. Post this if you are part of the 50% who don't.
posted 23 June 2010 17:44 EDT (US)     8 / 26  
Contgratulations!

No need to say more. It's all been said.

Calling all new people. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION before asking a question. Thank you.
Alert the APOCOLYPSE is coming!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(Itcame)
"TWH Guild Award (Best Duo/Trio) -Ischenous/IJ"- Tryhard. Why he chose that nomination, I don't know...
posted 23 June 2010 17:55 EDT (US)     9 / 26  
Congratulations!

No, I am small words. You don't really notice me. Seriously.
posted 23 June 2010 18:19 EDT (US)     10 / 26  
Congratulations, fellow greenie! Good to have you aboard.
posted 23 June 2010 19:53 EDT (US)     11 / 26  
*sniff* It's never me...

Nah, good job Edorix, you'll do well. My record's against me.

Exilian - a website for mods for Mount&Blade, Rome Total War, Empire Total War and news about Shogun 2: Total War
"There is no extreme metal, death metal, progressive metal or vegetarian metal." - Tryhard
"Light infantry, rangers, and riflemen all have the unique ability to pull yard-long poles from their arseholes and plant them in order to stave off cavalry." - BurningSushi460
posted 23 June 2010 20:31 EDT (US)     12 / 26  
Congratulations, Edorix, and welcome onboard.

"Into the face of the young man who sat on the terrace of the Hotel Magnifique at Cannes there had crept a look of furtive shame, the shifty, hangdog look which announces that an Englishman is about to talk French." - P.G. Wodehouse, The Luck of the Bodkins
posted 23 June 2010 21:23 EDT (US)     13 / 26  
congrats Edorix!

Winner of the AoMH Screenshot Tournament IV
Some of my cinematics: Vinland Saga Dies Irae (Day of Wrath) The Bow of Odysseus The Final Destination of Alexander the Great
posted 23 June 2010 21:28 EDT (US)     14 / 26  
Congratulations Edorix
posted 23 June 2010 23:22 EDT (US)     15 / 26  
Congrats Edorix!
posted 24 June 2010 00:55 EDT (US)     16 / 26  
Thanks a lot, everyone. What more can I say?

posted 24 June 2010 01:40 EDT (US)     17 / 26  
Congratulations!

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
posted 24 June 2010 05:40 EDT (US)     18 / 26  
hey, congrats and good luck.

I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Winston Churchill
posted 24 June 2010 08:33 EDT (US)     19 / 26  
congrats to you Edorix

Lab
posted 24 June 2010 12:57 EDT (US)     20 / 26  
grats <3
posted 24 June 2010 13:09 EDT (US)     21 / 26  
No kisses, please, routahhh. Thanks.
posted 24 June 2010 13:26 EDT (US)     22 / 26  
Congrats Edorix!
posted 24 June 2010 18:41 EDT (US)     23 / 26  
hehe
posted 24 June 2010 21:10 EDT (US)     24 / 26  
congrats!!
posted 25 June 2010 01:37 EDT (US)     25 / 26  
Hello

Edorix!!! Congrats man..... Couldn't have gone to a better Forumer!!!!!(No offence guys)

Congrats again

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it- George Santayana
History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are- David C. McCullough
Wars not make one great- Yoda
posted 19 July 2010 15:43 EDT (US)     26 / 26  
I'm late to the party but I would like to extend my congratulations to Edorix for the well-deserved addition to the TWHG staff. I honestly have not seen a forumer as active and passionate as Edorix in RTWHG during the past months.

Now, on the other hand, if you edit any of my posts. I will send a legion after you.

Thanks Imperator-Edorix

[This message has been edited by Edorix (edited 07-20-2010 @ 05:00 AM).]

Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » Please welcome Edorix to TWH staff
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames