Bardic Circle - War Stories & AAR forum
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Gorgon AAR (ATW)
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 7  Next Page »
posted 18 December 2008 21:57 EDT (US)   

I am taking a break from mod work for a while, and thought I would spend some time enjoying what I have worked on so hard for the past year and a half. I can think of no better way than by playing my newest faction. The Gorgons.
Thousands of years ago the Amazon tribe of the Tritoni lived upon the sacred island of Hesperides, which lays off the Libyan coast. However, an earthquake destroyed their city and forced them to flee to the mainland. There they encountered another Amazon tribe known as the Gorgons. The two initially clashed, but soon they put aside their differences and united with a third Amazon tribe called the Pallantids, forming a single nation. Even their religions integrated, with their new pantheon of deities including Medusa of the Gorgons, Sipylene of the Tritoni, and Athena of the Pallantids. They settled upon the shores of Lake Tritonis and built the great city of Triton to be their capital.

Under the rulership of the legendary Queen Myrine the Great, the Gorgons expanded eastward along the coast of Africa, up through Phoenicia, and finally conquered Asia Minor. However, far too over-extended to hold this vast tract of land, they were forced to gradually withdraw from most of their new-won territory after the death of Myrine. Only on the Thermodon plain in northern Asia Minor did they retain the colony of Themiskyra, ringed by fortresses to protect it from the encroachments of the nearby Greeks.

It was those Greeks who spelled the doom of the Libyan Amazons. Brought into direct contact by the conquests of Myrine, the Greeks and Amazons were natural enemies. They competed for trade, political influence, and most especially were from totally antithetical cultures. The Greeks supported rebellions in the areas conquered by the Amazons, and after they withdrew enlisted their populations in anti-Amazon alliances.

For centuries the conflict went on, until finally the Gorgons were driven back to their city of Triton. There an allied-Greek army led by the Athenians laid siege. Unable to storm the impregnable walls of the great city, the Greeks settled into a blockade to starve out the Amazons. After long months the end of Triton came suddenly. The exact cause of her demise remains shrouded in mystery to this day. Some say that a priestess of Athena murdered the Amazon Queen and let the Greeks into the city. A theory lent support by the fact that afterward the Athenians brought the worship of Athena back to their city (and indeed renamed it to Athens after her). In any case, the Greeks entered the city and in an orgy of blood lasting for three days they slew every living thing. Not even the livestock were spared.

Yet some of the Amazons managed to escape across Lake Tritonis with their men and children. This rag-tag band took advantage of the Greek preoccupation with the slaughter of Triton and fled south into the desert, hoping that even the blood-mad Greeks would not dare to pursue them into the trackless wastes. Many died in the terrible exodus. Dark rumours still circulate that in order to survive, the living were forced to drink the blood of the dead and eat of their flesh.

In time the remnants of the once proud Libyan Amazons came to a place of refuge in a mountain range far from their former home. Here they found shelter from the sun in the caves, and hidden sources of water deep within the earth. They learned to adapt to their desert surroundings and bided their time, knowing that one day vengeance would be theirs.

That was over a thousand years ago. Now even the Greeks barely remember the details of their destruction of Triton and the mighty Amazon nation there, and even that only as fragments of myth and legend. But the Gorgons have not forgotten. They have spent the years sharpening their arrows and axes, and forging their very bodies into weapons of retribution. When a star fell to earth north of their mountains they knew their time had come. It was Medusa pointing the way back to their ancient home, and their ancient enemy.

So the Gorgons stirred themselves and made the long trek back across the unforgiving desert. They now stand poised at the edge of the wastes, with the fertile Tritonian plain beyond. They have come to reclaim their ancestral home, and to end the world of men...
This will be the usual settings:
Very Hard/Very Hard
Huge unit scale
Morale, fatigue, and limited ammo on
I will manage all settlements

[This message has been edited by SubRosa (edited 12-20-2008 @ 10:34 PM).]

Replies:
posted 18 December 2008 22:23 EDT (US)     1 / 167  
Time to get rolling.

I start out with a moderate-sized horde. Quite powerful by early-game standards.

As they should be, the other Amazons of the world are at war with the hated Greeks.

My diplomat moves north, and reveals a city near a lake. Could this by our ancestral homeland? No, it is the rebel city of Theneste instead.

Another such town lies to the west. Young Raedne is sent to march upon it.

As it has no walls, she can attack immediately.

The rebels are drawn out of the city with arrows.

Then met with axes.

The rebel Captain runs like the cowardly dog he is.

He does not escape...

Dimmidi is taken.

Our women sack the city.

We leave nothing behind.

All men quake at the sound of marching Amazon feet.

My slovenly spy would soon infiltrate Theneste, and in the process reveal another city nearby.

I divide the horde into two. Queen Telepyleia marches upon Theneste, while Princess Atanea heads for Capsa.

The Queen would then attack Theneste.

She finds the gates at her side of the city undefended and gallops in.

Here is the garrison, at the other wall where the rest of my army is.

Telepyleia charges straight for the town square, cutting off the Rebels from it.

They were cut down in the streets at the square's edge. The city was mine.

I sack.

How can any woman who calls herself an Amazon ever make peace with Greeks?

Atanea, a true Amazon, assaults Capsa.

She glimpses the motherland in the distance, far across Lake Tritonis.

But there was work for women closer at had. The Rebels were drawn from the town square.

Then crushed in the street.

Atanea stands with her women at the center of it all.

Victory, with only one woman lost from enemy action (plus about another twenty five from friendly fire...).

Atanea sacks the city.

My slovenly spy then enters our once and future home of Triton. There are plenty of Greeks there, led by an Athenian named Ischenous.

While my horde moves east around the southern edge of Lake Tritonis, I receive word that two of my neighbors are now at war. This is good news.

As the horde nears Triton, Atanea gives The Bow Of Myrine to Telepyleia, who will lead the upcoming assault.

The following turn the Queen attacks Triton.

I deploy on two walls, a small force here led by Atanea, and the larger against the next wall led by Telepyleia.

A series of viscous archery duels erupts. The Greeks have Cretan Mercenaries, as well as their own homegrown archers, plus plenty of javelin troops. This will be a battle heavy with missiles.

Speaking of which, as my Generals and Horde Cavalry drew near the walls, they made their own contribution to the missile battle.

Then my Horde Axewomen were into the city.

The rest of the army followed.

Gorgon Elephants enjoy killing Greeks.

Atanea's force soon found itself embroiled in a heavy fight near the town square. Before I realized how far she had been drawn into the melee, Raedne was cut down by the lowly Greeks.

On the other side of the city, Queen Telepyleia was rushing to the square.

She swept all before her.

Ischenous of Athens stands amidst the heaped corpses of his bodyguards.

Soon he stood alone.

He is cast down under Gorgon hooves.

The Gorgons have returned home!

Victory, but with heavy losses. The Greek archers took a major toll, as did Ischenous and his Hoplites in that battle near the square where Raedne fell.

We Occupy, beginning the settlement of the horde.

Triton immediately grows a tier.

Sadly though, it is at the cost of a promising young woman.

[This message has been edited by SubRosa (edited 12-18-2008 @ 10:28 PM).]

posted 18 December 2008 23:34 EDT (US)     2 / 167  
Awesome! Another AAR by Sub? And as another horde faction? Oh man, I look forward to this one.

Good luck with the gals in green!

The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth. ~Niels Bohr
No matter how hard you try, you cannot outwit stupid people. ~Anonymous
Romano British AAR ~Defunct.
Kingdom of Albion AAR ~Finished 1/26/08.
WRE Migration/Defensive AAR ~Defunct.
Numidian Defensive AAR ~Ongoing
posted 19 December 2008 06:51 EDT (US)     3 / 167  
Aha, another AAR! I notice you haven't linked this one in your sig yet... no more room?

Good luck! Will you be playing the full or short campaign?
posted 19 December 2008 11:06 EDT (US)     4 / 167  
I usually avoid AARs, but yours are always entertaining and enrapturing. This one looks to be quite interesting indeed.

A shame about young Raedne. Oh well, we learn best who pay in blood.

I will be following this, though I may not comment too often.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
posted 19 December 2008 11:17 EDT (US)     5 / 167  
Oh Yes, another AAR, will follow this.

I feel the same way I did after playing Stronghold 2 for about 15 minutes, like it was my birthday and all my friends had wheeled a giant birthday cake into the room, and I was filled with hopes dreams and desires when suddenly out of the cake pops out not a beautiful buxom maid, but a cranky old hobo that just shanks me then takes $60 dollars out of my pocket and walks away saying "deal, with it".
posted 19 December 2008 11:41 EDT (US)     6 / 167  
Finally, something to read.

Good old Ischenous and his army killing one of your generals.

I'm so proud.

Calling all new people. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION before asking a question. Thank you.
Alert the APOCOLYPSE is coming!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(Itcame)
"TWH Guild Award (Best Duo/Trio) -Ischenous/IJ"- Tryhard. Why he chose that nomination, I don't know...
posted 19 December 2008 14:15 EDT (US)     7 / 167  
Finally, something to read.
I take much offense at this remark.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
posted 19 December 2008 14:33 EDT (US)     8 / 167  
Ah. I just looked, didn't see that there Terikel. I feel ashamed.

Calling all new people. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION before asking a question. Thank you.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(Itcame)
"TWH Guild Award (Best Duo/Trio) -Ischenous/IJ"- Tryhard. Why he chose that nomination, I don't know...
posted 19 December 2008 17:02 EDT (US)     9 / 167  
Definitely following this. Time to update your sig though. Is it long campaign or short like the Thrace one?

AAR Coming real soon :P
posted 19 December 2008 20:29 EDT (US)     10 / 167  
I'm gonna hazard a guess at long since she doesn't have the "Short Campaign" box checked in the picture in her topic post.

The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth. ~Niels Bohr
posted 19 December 2008 20:30 EDT (US)     11 / 167  
Aha, another AAR! I notice you haven't linked this one in your sig yet... no more room?
There was no time to link to it in my sig last night. I have to sleep sometime!
A shame about young Raedne. Oh well, we learn best who pay in blood.
Athena is a harsh mistress. The killing glare of the desert sun, she either makes women stronger or destroys them. In Raedne's case, she did not survive the goddess' test of womanhood.
Good old Ischenous and his army killing one of your generals.

I'm so proud.
You should be. He was one tough bugger.
Is it long campaign or short like the Thrace one?
Long Campaign this time. It will not finish until the Greek Cities are nothing more than a memory...

Now on to the killing.

Theseis heads west to build watchtowers, and discovers that the Numidians have captured Theneste behind me.

She is nothing special, but since I am short of Generals I take her anyhow.

Atanea takes back the Bow of Myrine and marches east. I could gobble up the many Rebel settlements along the African coast. But that would make my hordelings evaporate within two cities, and leave me with a tiny army against the Carthaginians, who have quite a force near Thapsus. So instead I will take the bull by the horns, and use my hordlings to destroy Carthage.

Princess Atanea attacks the large Carthaginian army outside of Thapsus. I elect to do this in the day so the garrison will enter the battle. Also because Atanea's Command stars are so high that a night battle will not improve them anymore (10!).

They have quite a few Iberian Infantry with them. But these are not your father's Iberians from Vanilla RTW.

There is a hill on the left side of the map which I want. So I deploy my entire force on that side of the field, and immediately charge for it (for those of you who have not read Erzin's article on Local Superiourity, this is how you gain it).

I go straight into the units on their flank. I attack each with at least three of my own units, if not more.

The Carthaginian right dissolves in an instant.

Now I have the hill. The high ground will increase the range of my Horde Horse Archers and Horde Cavalrywomen's axes, not to mention my foot Archers.

Interesting thing, their Captain is with these Scutarii, which seems odd as there are plenty of Carthaginian cavalry in their army.

The Carthaginian Faction Heir turns and flees before he can even come close to engaging.

The first Carthaginian army surges for the map edge as well. I throw everything in against them.

They shatter.

Victory. But their Prince escaped with his force intact.

Now Princess Atanea is left no option but to lay siege.

Next turn she assaults the city. But only after she changes the disposition of her army. The cavalry are sent away, and Horde Spearmen brought up to replace them. I made a mistake at Triton by bringing nearly all of my Horde Axewomen into the battle. That meant they disbanded after I Occupied the city. I do not want to lose my Horse Archers and Cavalry, so send them far away and bring up all the Spearmen in the area so they are the ones who disband.

I attack from two sides.

After softening the Carthaginians up with arrows, my women entered the city.

What is that sneaky Carthaginian up to in that alley?

I go in after him.

He is cut down by my Axewomen.

Then it was on to the town square.

Princess Atanea leaves no survivors.

I Occupy, which in retrospect was probably a mistake. I should have Enslaved.

Thapsus immediately grows a level from the influx of hordelings (Spearmen).

My slovenly spy heads north, and finds that the Carthaginians do not have much. Good. I am now in debt, and my army is rapidly dissolving.

[This message has been edited by SubRosa (edited 12-19-2008 @ 08:36 PM).]

posted 19 December 2008 21:15 EDT (US)     12 / 167  
WOW! What an awesome Mod and a nice AAR too! I love the way you made Africa a more interesting and engaging battleground. Love the elephant riders and the axewomen. Those ladies mean business!!
posted 19 December 2008 21:50 EDT (US)     13 / 167  
Quick question... why doesn't the city of Carthage have stone walls? Wouldn't that make it a bit more challenging for the Gorgons and take a bit of the stress off of the Carthaginians?

posted 20 December 2008 00:19 EDT (US)     14 / 167  
WOW! What an awesome Mod and a nice AAR too! I love the way you made Africa a more interesting and engaging battleground. Love the elephant riders and the axewomen. Those ladies mean business!!
Thank you.
Quick question... why doesn't the city of Carthage have stone walls? Wouldn't that make it a bit more challenging for the Gorgons and take a bit of the stress off of the Carthaginians?
I found it was too incredibly easy as Carthage giving them Carthage (the city) large enough to have stone walls from the very beginning. As it was by the time I reached it as the Gorgons (later this post), the city was already large enough to build the stone walls, although they had no done so yet. It really grows like a weed. Although I suppose I could use the Campaign Script to give it stone walls when the Gorgons are played by a human...

Now one last update for the night.

This is not a good sign.

I immediately reinforce Thapsus, abandoning the siege of Capsa to do so. I can guess where those Romans are headed...

Well, here they come.

On the other hand, I am just barely making a profit again.

As I expected, the Romans laid siege to Thapsus. It is a good thing I saw them coming.

Princess Atanea sallies.

There sure are a lot of them. Since they started in a corner on the strat map, they head for that corner as the battle begins.

Atanea begins picking off the stragglers as they go. First with these Principes.

Then these Hastati.

Then more Hastati and Velites.

The Romans eventually formed a battle line in the corner.

Their General locked on to my Gorgon Archers in the open. I saw him thinking about charging, and was ready.

I swarm him. Still, he almost totally annihilated my archers in the few seconds it took for my cavalry to reach him.

After his death, the rest of his army soon followed.

Victory.

With Thapsus now secure from threats, Princess Atanea marched north, where the Carthaginians were marshalling new forces.

She was able to reach a few small groups and bring them to battle.

The outcome was never in doubt.

The Carthaginians concentrated in Carthage rather than attack Atanea. I thought about standing on the bridge to see if they would attack me next turn. But I discarded that idea. Time to let the dice fly.

Princess Atanea attacks the army outside of Carthage, bringing the garrison and Faction Leader out into the battle as reinforcements.

He has the Sacred Band with him. Yikes!

Here they come. I deploy in my standard Horse Archer formation. Horse Archers comprise my first line. Then Heavy cavalry behind them, Generals and Elephants behind them. My infantry hide in the woods on my right. I will fight this battle in the same layers as my formation.

Layer One. Horse Archers move far forward to begin skirmishing with the advancing enemy. The rest of my army sits and waits.

The Horse Archers chew up the first Carthaginian army and retreat to the rest of my army. When the worn out Carthaginians near my second line I send a few fresh Horde Cavalry in to finish them off. This one unit nearly pursued the fleeing Carthaginians into their second army.

The second army came up, and once more I met them with Horse Archers, who steadily retreated before them.

By the time they neared by second and third lines, their cavalry was far ahead of their infantry, and was losing its cohesion. I take advantage and pick apart their right flank with some of the Horde Cavalry in my second line.

These Long Shields are isolated and treated to a Scythian Horse Ride, Gorgon-style.

They did not last long.

Meanwhile, back in the center their Faction Leader was drawn into attacking Atanea, who took apart a Round Shield in front of him to get his attention. Once I saw him move in I brought forth the rest of my second and third lines to meet him.

He puts up a bold fight.

But he is smothered in the sandstorm of Gorgons.

Now the Carthaginian army is headed for exit. I send everything after them.

Not even the Sacred Band stand and fight.

Victory.

With that, the city of Carthage was mine!

[This message has been edited by SubRosa (edited 12-20-2008 @ 00:30 AM).]

posted 20 December 2008 04:42 EDT (US)     15 / 167  
Nice! Interesting to see the Romans going for Africa so early. Makes the mix of factions there even more explosive.

Also is it just me or do Carthage's walls appear as stone one in the second-last picture?

Hussarknight
posted 20 December 2008 09:01 EDT (US)     16 / 167  
No I see it too. Here.

I am guessing it is because the automatic off-map models used by the game do not actually take into account what has been built. Carthage is a minor city, so it is shown with a stone wall.

Less than two decades in, and giant fullstack battles! I think that campaign script will make this an interesting AAR.
I do not want to lose my Horse Archers and Cavalry, so send them far away and bring up all the Spearmen in the area so they are the ones who disband.
Hmm, interesting, I was not aware you could control it like that. I thought it was simply random.

[This message has been edited by Andalus (edited 12-20-2008 @ 09:02 AM).]

posted 20 December 2008 12:45 EDT (US)     17 / 167  
Nice! Interesting to see the Romans going for Africa so early. Makes the mix of factions there even more explosive.
And also something quite unplanned by me!
Also is it just me or do Carthage's walls appear as stone one in the second-last picture?
I think Andalus has the right of it. The off map models seem pretty generic.
Hmm, interesting, I was not aware you could control it like that. I thought it was simply random.
Not random at all. When you de-horde it always disbands the troops nearest to the city you just Occupied. So whatever horde troops were in the stack that took the city are the first to go, then other ones nearby. When you Occupy the third city it takes everything that is left of course, wherever they are. I did a very extensive test of de-hording in my Sarmatian AAR.
posted 20 December 2008 19:46 EDT (US)     18 / 167  
An update.

The extermination of Carthage has made me rich.

The Rebel garrison from Tecape marched out to attack some of my Peasants who were traveling from Triton to Thapsus. So I sent some Generals out to chastise them.

The odds are heavily in my favour, so I auto-resolve and wipe them out.

I have a new family member who is rather unusual.

I am not the richest faction anymore.

Here comes another Roman fleet. This one does not worry me however.

Atanea marched west to deal with the Carthaginians near Hippo. Then she noticed two ships like this offshore, each with a half-stack of troops.

She takes her army back to Carthage in case the Carthaginians land there behind her.

Next turn they moved further west however. They are probably going for easier pickings against the Numidians.

That Roman ship dropped off its passenger and left. A single Hastati. This must be a new form of execution they have invented.

I send young Maia out with some Camels to put them out of their misery.

They are ground to dust under Amazon hooves.

While far to the east my diplomat has sold my map to the Seleucids.

To the south, Molpadia has taken a small force to teach the people of Tecape to respect their betters.

The Rebels did not contest the walls, so Molpadia rode around them in the square and tempted them out with her axes, while her Mercenary Peltasts moved on their flank.

The Mercs routed as soon as the Hoplites came near.

Molpadia withdrew as the Hoplites approached her. I am not going to send a General directly into their phalanx. In the meantime another General gave them a dose of axes in the back.

My Peltasts finally reformed, and came back to discharge their javelins.

When all the missiles were gone I charged in to finish them from all sides.

Victory.

As it is small, I Occupy Tecape.

Next turn Atanea heads back to Hippo, and by attacking the army outside of it she draws the garrison out into the open as well.

The commander of the first army carries the Ox-Hide String of Elissa.

I start by routing his Elephants with thrown axes from my Militia Cavalry.

Then I sweep over his army, and him.

Now it was on to the second army.

The remnants run for the city.

Maia and her women catch the second Carthaginian General before he can reach the red line.

Unfortunately he routed and was able to escape.

Victory, but enough of them escaped to defend Hippo. Now I will have to take it by assault.

Oh look, another Roman attack.

I move Atanea and the Militia Cavalry back to Carthage to await their siege.

Maia takes command of the rest of the army, and immediately attacks (I love that about having Elephants).

The Elephants open up the walls, and after the defenders are slaughtered there by my Gorgon Archers, I enter.

The infantry, Elephants, and Archers come up the main road and bait the Carthaginians out into the street.

A furious battle erupts there as the Carthaginian General charges my women and men.

In the meantime Maia and the Camel Lancers have swept around behind the Carthaginians by another road, taken the square, and trapped them in the street.

Victory, but I lost a lot of Mercenary Hoplites from the Carthaginian General's charge.

Once again I Occupy.

[This message has been edited by SubRosa (edited 12-20-2008 @ 07:51 PM).]

posted 20 December 2008 21:08 EDT (US)     19 / 167  
Nice job against Carthage, Dido would be proud. I figure that cities founded by women should be ruled by women.

Also, good luck against those Romans. The beginning for the Gorgons seems tougher than I thought.

posted 21 December 2008 01:23 EDT (US)     20 / 167  
Excellent; I'll be looking forward to future updates.

"I must not only punish, but punish with impunity. A wrong is unredressed when retribution overtakes its redresser. It is equally unredressed when the avenger fails to make himself felt as such to him who has done the wrong. "-Edgar Allan Poe

Tsar Wars

My Russia HSR
posted 21 December 2008 04:13 EDT (US)     21 / 167  
I might go and play a Gorgon campaign myself actually. They look even better now.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(Itcame)
posted 21 December 2008 16:16 EDT (US)     22 / 167  
The beginning for the Gorgons seems tougher than I thought.
They are deceptive to play. You start out as the biggest kid on the block with your horde, and can pretty much roll over anyone in your way if you are any good with cavalry and archers. However, there is not much money to be made from sacking the cities in North Africa because they are so small in the early game. So when you do settle you quickly face financial problems.

I settled in Triton once I took it for role-playing purposes. But I suppose a good strategy would be to make a grand tour of North Africa with your horde and wipe out all of the major factions there. Then settle down when there is nothing left but rebels. Of course the Romans or Iberians might invade in the meantime...
Excellent; I'll be looking forward to future updates.
Thank you.
I might go and play a Gorgon campaign myself actually. They look even better now.
They are sexy beasts are they not?

[This message has been edited by SubRosa (edited 12-21-2008 @ 04:17 PM).]

posted 21 December 2008 16:27 EDT (US)     23 / 167  
do you know whats fancy? going to egypt! they have money, funny hats and piramids! what more do you want?!

Yep, it's true, having no sig is boring. But so is this one. Which makes my point... relatively pointless.
Can a point be a point when it is pointless?
posted 21 December 2008 16:40 EDT (US)     24 / 167  
They look as sexy as Athena herself.

General Rawlinson- This is most unsatisfactory. Where are the Sherwood Foresters? Where are the East Lancashires on the right?

Brigadier-General Oxley- They are lying out in No Man's Land, sir. And most of them will never stand again.

Two high ranking British generals discussing the fortunes of two regiments after the disastrous attack at Aubers Ridge on the 9th May 1915.
posted 21 December 2008 17:19 EDT (US)     25 / 167  
I think you may possibly mean Aphrodite, LoH...

But they certainly do look good. Reminds me of a conversation with Gallow I was having...
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 7  Next Page »
Total War Heaven » Forums » Bardic Circle - War Stories & AAR forum » Gorgon AAR (ATW)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames