Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Multiplayer Contact Database & Casual Challenge Thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 05 August 2010 05:26 EDT (US)   
Casual Challenge Thread

Default game password: RTWH

Here you may arrange online games, and brag about your victories or discuss highlights. This thread also houses the Contact Database, so you can find and recognise people from Rome Total War Heaven when playing online and arrange games.
As said on the tin. This is where you throw down your gauntlet, sword or whatever else you find will do the job (Though we at TWH advise against the pink fluffy rabbit you sleep with at night) to challenge your fellow forumers.

Please put down the name of the person you wish to challenge, and the date and time (24h) of when you wish to battle them, with, of course, the relative time zone (Time Converter). You may put in a bit of banter if you so wish.

Contact Database

Please submit your own details thus:

[forum username] - [online name 1], [online name 2], ([your email address])
Example:
Edorix - Edorix, (edorix@heavengames.com)

Posting your email address is not obligatory: bear in mind that this is an open website, and anything you post is at your own risk. Giving more than one screenname is helpful; that way, in the event that someone else is using your main name, it won't be terribly confusing for everyone to recognise you. At the same time, having a screen name that is difficult for someone else to accidentally appropriate is a good idea. It is preferable if you use your forum-name as one of your screenames, if it is sufficiently unusual to be unlikely to be copied.

To search for a particular player, use Ctrl+F (or Cmd+F for Macs).

A
Aurelius Scipio - eolis223
Alex_the_bold - ToXaniThsGravias, Badunas

B

C
cazaron - cazaron, indianapoliscolts, (cazaron(at)bigpond(dot)net(dot)au)

D

E
Edorix - Edorix, Louernios

F
FeudalPrincipes - BigRedRob, razzledazzlerob, (Rob-93(at)live(dot)co(dot)uk)
Friesian - gerrit, (geertsma(at)msn(dot)com)

G
Generalscruff - Generalscruff, Admiralscruff (thomouse6396(at)googlemail(dot)com)
GundamMerc - ClanWolf, clanjadewolf, (clanjadewolf(at)gmail(dot)com)

H
HannibalBaracaXXI - Hannibal_Barca

I

J

K

L
Liam_the_Spartan - Liam_the_Spartan, Liamidas

M
Maniple - ManipleofSertorius, Maniple, Vinco Caudex (ogbuefi(dot)ezeudu(at)gmail(dot)com or yanbo_yin(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk)

N
Nickel531 - Nickel531, Frankish_Warlord, (nickel531(at)live(dot)com)

O

P
PraeQuae - PraeQuae, (j(dot)isaiah(dot)m(at)gmail(dot)com)
Punic Hoplite - Punic Hoplite, Eesti Warlord, Porosus

Q

R
RomulusofEpirus - Naupactus, ROE

S
Scenter102 - Telemachus, Scenter (Andrew1Aldrich(at)hotmail(dot)com)

T
Thompsoncs - Thompsoncs, (thompsoncs(at)live(dot)nl)

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

I am indebted to Cheesewiz for the last contact database here, from which I stole a great deal of text and code.

RTWH screen-name prefix

RTWH forumers sometimes use the prefix {-RTWH-} or similar in front of their multiplayer screen-name, to show which RTW community they belong to and to make themselves more recognisable. If you would like to do the same, you must abide by the following rules:

• You must be part of the forum community at Total War Heaven.
    This should be obvious. If you are a participating member of the forum community you may use the RTWH community prefix.
  • You must follow the HeavenGames Code of Conduct.
    The CoC is mostly common sense good behaviour, but do read it: it isn't as long as it looks and it is important. If you really wish to verbally abuse someone, please remove the RTWH prefix from your screen name first. Here is a selection of some of the most common or important issues for our purposes:
    - You must own a legal copy of Rome Total War.
    If we discover you play RTW by illegal means, moderator action will be taken upon your account. The game can be acquired for just a few dollars/pounds/euros, and conveniently downloaded from Steam.
    - You must treat other users with respect.
    If you start swearing at people or making racist or sexist comments online, it reflects badly not just on you but on Rome Total War Heaven as a whole. Behave maturely.
    - You must be at least thirteen years of age.
    This is not specifically stated in the CoC, however, for legal reasons you may not post on HeavenGames if you are under thirteen. If you cannot post at HeavenGames, you are not a forumer, so you do not qualify for membership. Sorry.
  • You must not attempt to pass for another forumer online.
    Because it pisses everyone off and we will hate you forever.

Violation of any one of these rules will result in ostracism. It may also incur moderator action upon your account at HeavenGames.

Have fun!

[This message has been edited by Lord Eddie (edited 06-30-2014 @ 09:31 AM).]

• Replies:
    posted 07 August 2010 12:40 EDT (US)     1 / 76  
    I'm online now if anyone wants a game...

posted 07 August 2010 12:45 EDT (US)     2 / 76  
    I'll play you Edorix. You want to host?

I am the Carthaginian who became an angel, and surrendered his wings for a life on the sea of battle.

My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel the Deflowerer
    posted 07 August 2010 13:19 EDT (US)     3 / 76  
    Still can't find you.

posted 07 August 2010 13:26 EDT (US)     4 / 76  
    Sorry, the people who control me made me eat. I'm back now.

I am the Carthaginian who became an angel, and surrendered his wings for a life on the sea of battle.

My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel the Deflowerer
    posted 07 August 2010 13:46 EDT (US)     5 / 76  
    Some other time perhaps...

posted 10 August 2010 13:55 EDT (US)     6 / 76  
    I am free for a challenge. Any challengers?

posted 10 August 2010 14:08 EDT (US)     7 / 76  
    In twenty-five minutes (or so) I think I may be able to give battle... that suit you?

posted 10 August 2010 14:14 EDT (US)     8 / 76  
    That it shall. I'll host.

posted 10 August 2010 15:10 EDT (US)     9 / 76  
    Result:
    [PNG, (534.48 KB)]
    Edorix won with his chariots

posted 10 August 2010 15:21 EDT (US)     10 / 76  
    Tee hee... who doesn't love chariots?

Rematch?

[This message has been edited by Edorix (edited 09-02-2010 @ 07:51 AM).]

posted 10 August 2010 15:24 EDT (US)     11 / 76  
    As long as you don't get chariots lol

posted 10 August 2010 15:55 EDT (US)     12 / 76  
    Can't believe you beat my blitz!

[This message has been edited by Edorix (edited 09-02-2010 @ 07:51 AM).]

posted 10 August 2010 15:57 EDT (US)     13 / 76  
    Result of rematch:
    [PNG, (668.82 KB)]

Punic victory over the Gallic Blitz tactics

Very good games Edorix.

posted 10 August 2010 19:59 EDT (US)     14 / 76  
    im up for a battle?
    anyone?
    but im sure you'll pwn me

The Dutch-Moroccan Wars
    War without France would be like... World War II- Unknown
    Researcher for Dark Ages: Roman Revival (now i have something to be proud of lol)
    posted 01 September 2010 13:09 EDT (US)     15 / 76  
    I'm free for a 10K cwb battle for the next hour or so.

posted 02 September 2010 07:51 EDT (US)     16 / 76  
    im not really stuffed with multiplayer these days.
    It takes about half an hour for me to get players ready and they all play around for half an hour before attacking.
    Ill go against someone from the forum though.

The Dutch-Moroccan Wars
    Researcher for Dark Ages: Roman Revival (now i have something to be proud of lol)
    posted 25 September 2010 03:39 EDT (US)     17 / 76  
    im avalible right now, and probably for another hour.

The Dutch-Moroccan Wars
    posted 06 November 2010 14:48 EDT (US)     18 / 76  
    Anyone up for a MP battle? I see Punic Hoplite's online...

I'll be around all evening by the way (after Merlin that is). Just so's everyone knows.

[This message has been edited by Edorix (edited 11-06-2010 @ 03:26 PM).]

posted 06 November 2010 15:14 EDT (US)     19 / 76  
    Sorry mate, limited time online today and I'm spending it modding.

Tomorrow perhaps, after the family has gone.

posted 06 November 2010 15:25 EDT (US)     20 / 76  
    Fair enough.

posted 28 November 2010 15:47 EDT (US)     21 / 76  
    I lied.

[This message has been edited by Punic Hoplite (edited 11-28-2010 @ 03:48 PM).]

posted 29 November 2010 01:04 EDT (US)     22 / 76  
    That's a lie.

posted 03 December 2010 11:12 EDT (US)     23 / 76  
    I'm up for a few games. Just post here so I can switch my desc_unit file.

posted 31 May 2011 06:18 EDT (US)     24 / 76  
    Well, sign me up please!
    Maniple-ManipleofSertorius, ogbuefi.ezeudu@gmail.com(name inspired by character from Nigerian novel Things Fall Apart) or yanbo_yin@yahoo.co.uk

"If you are a good general, come and fight me!": Pompaedius Silo
    "If you are a good general, make me fight if I don't want to!": Gaius Marius

[This message has been edited by Maniple (edited 05-31-2011 @ 06:20 AM).]

posted 19 July 2011 15:03 EDT (US)     25 / 76  
    If anyone wants a game, I am free for the next few months

So, anyone wish to challenge the mighty spartan?
    « Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
    Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome Multiplayer Discussion » Multiplayer Contact Database & Casual Challenge Thread
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Total War Heaven | HeavenGames