Please login or register

Medieval 2: Total War Discussion
Moderated by SwampRat

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Empire: Total War
posted 21 November 2005 11:06 EDT (US)   
You know when napoleon held europe in a vice-like grip, i guess this would be a good version, you could play as napoleon starts his campaign across europe, and Family members could be his generals. It wouldn't really need much of a change to the battle system either, they had guns in medieval total war. and i guess they could incorporate the entire world in this game, Kinda like some interactive Risk set.

You could play as russia, USA, Britian, France(obviously), and other countrys. Could have several other playable factions, spose the aim of the game would be either control the world (long campaign) or get 50 or so colonies. and wipe out another faction (short campaign)

-=Tom=-

Replies:
posted 24 November 2005 13:49 EDT (US)     1 / 2  
I definately agree with the whole world thing, that would be awsome and you would be able to play forever, at least getting your money's worth!
posted 29 November 2005 18:38 EDT (US)     2 / 2  
Uhh, I guess that would be ok.. but why would you include USA in the game? Last time i cheked they wernt ever Empire in 1700-1800....
Total War Heaven » Forums » Medieval 2: Total War Discussion » Empire: Total War
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames