Please login or register

Alexander Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: I can't install RTW Alexander
posted 04 December 2007 16:57 EDT (US)   
I bought RTW Alexander online from www.ebgames.ca, and when i try to install it, it says "No prior installation of Rome - Total War was found. This installation program will now terminate."

Ive looked at many forums and the totalwar.com site for solutions, and they all suggest to patch my game but mine already was. i tried reinstalling just RTW with and without barbarian invasion patch only 1 or the other and both but i always get the same error. I even tried all this on my bros comp and oops, i lost his saved games. Can anyone help me?
Replies:
posted 07 December 2007 13:48 EDT (US)     1 / 2  
Nevermind, TotalWar.com told me the downloaded version of RTW Alexander from ebgames.com isnt compatible with the cd version of RTW and RTW BI so they will send me a new copy of RTW
posted 11 December 2007 18:24 EDT (US)     2 / 2  
Glad you found an answer and thanks for letting us know.

-Love Gaius
TWH Seraph, TWH Grand Zinquisitor & Crazy Gaius the Banstick Kid

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw
Vote for McCain...he's not dead just yet! - HP Lovesauce

Total War Heaven » Forums » Alexander Discussion » I can't install RTW Alexander
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames