Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: M2TWH Ladder- General Thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 7  Next Page »
posted 22 August 2007 08:31 EDT (US)   
For information on the ladder please check the links below-

Relevant threads on M2TWH-

Use this thread to report problems with the ladder, disagreements with other forumers regarding games, or just comment on it. We will attempt to resolve any mishaps as quickly as we can.

Suggestions for the ladder are always welcomed!

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You

[This message has been edited by EnemyofJupitor (edited 03-16-2008 @ 06:40 AM).]

Replies:
posted 28 March 2008 06:03 EDT (US)     1 / 157  
Ladder trial period is open!

How this will work is that we'll have a time of basically running the ladder as normal, but as this is brand spanking new thing, we're on extra look-out for bugs, and encourage all forumers to report any you find.
Unless we find a glaring error with the mathmatics (Which I doubt ), scores gained from this trial period will be carried over into when we 'properly' launch the ladder to the wider world.

Go!

posted 28 March 2008 06:30 EDT (US)     2 / 157  
I'll be available all evening tonight, tomorrow afternoon (Sat) and a good bit of Sunday if anybody wants to score some easy ladder points.

-Love Gaius
TWH Seraph, TWH Grand Zinquisitor & Crazy Gaius the Banstick Kid

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw
Vote for McCain...he's not dead just yet! - HP Lovesauce

posted 28 March 2008 14:29 EDT (US)     3 / 157  
If I went on Gaius, you would crush me. I may try though

Calling all new people. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION before asking a question. Thank you.
Alert the APOCOLYPSE is coming!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(Itcame)
"TWH Guild Award (Best Duo/Trio) -Ischenous/IJ"- Tryhard. Why he chose that nomination, I don't know...
posted 28 March 2008 14:52 EDT (US)     4 / 157  
You'd be surprised. I am unfortunately quite poor at M2TW but slightly less so at RTW.

-Love Gaius

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw

[This message has been edited by Gaius Colinius (edited 03-28-2008 @ 02:53 PM).]

posted 28 March 2008 15:01 EDT (US)     5 / 157  
I'm about to go on

posted 28 March 2008 16:21 EDT (US)     6 / 157  
I'm getting failed to logon messages

Edit: and connection lost messages too. Got into the lobby once so I don't think it's a problem at my end.

-Love Gaius

[This message has been edited by Gaius Colinius (edited 03-28-2008 @ 04:28 PM).]

posted 28 March 2008 18:21 EDT (US)     7 / 157  
I got stuff like that, but logged on in the end.
Tomorrow, eh?

posted 28 March 2008 19:18 EDT (US)     8 / 157  
I'm playing in the local derby game tomorrow but I should be free late afternoon.

-Love Gaius

posted 29 March 2008 05:22 EDT (US)     9 / 157  
I've got #old' friends round, so I'm not quite sure when they'll go

By the way, guys, you don't have to wait for us! First game to be played on the ladder shall be newsied.

posted 29 March 2008 07:57 EDT (US)     10 / 157  
I'll fight someone today - I'm not doing much all day (Until the COH Party, at 4 GMT, that is)
posted 29 March 2008 13:02 EDT (US)     11 / 157  
So who is free?

-Love Gaius

posted 29 March 2008 13:08 EDT (US)     12 / 157  
I am, and I think Ben still is, I'll be sitting in the lobby
posted 29 March 2008 13:10 EDT (US)     13 / 157  
See ya there in a min.

-Love Gaius

posted 29 March 2008 14:27 EDT (US)     14 / 157  
Great game Wolfpsyco. A few pics:

And the replay which can be found here. Make sure to tut at me throwing away my cav at the start of the battle.

-Love Gaius

[This message has been edited by Gaius Colinius (edited 03-29-2008 @ 02:28 PM).]

posted 29 March 2008 14:43 EDT (US)     15 / 157  
I'm around now if either of you are up for another?
posted 29 March 2008 14:47 EDT (US)     16 / 157  
I have a friend calling so I'm afraid that I'm offline for the rest of the night but I'll be back on tomorrow if you want easy ranking points

-Love Gaius

posted 29 March 2008 16:46 EDT (US)     17 / 157  
I might be on for a bit tommorrow

Calling all new people. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION before asking a question. Thank you.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(Itcame)
"TWH Guild Award (Best Duo/Trio) -Ischenous/IJ"- Tryhard. Why he chose that nomination, I don't know...
posted 29 March 2008 23:17 EDT (US)     18 / 157  
16 ranking points for you then!

At some point people may realise that I'm desperate to get to the top of the ladder but for now my secret desire is safe.

-Love Gaius

posted 30 March 2008 05:34 EDT (US)     19 / 157  
http://medieval2.heavengames.com/m2tw/ladder/ladder_standings

posted 30 March 2008 10:00 EDT (US)     20 / 157  
For the next 4 Hours I'm up for a game.
posted 30 March 2008 10:07 EDT (US)     21 / 157  
I will have a game.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(Itcame)
posted 30 March 2008 11:14 EDT (US)     22 / 157  
I'm really sorry - I forgot to check the thread for a while and now I've had a load of trouble trying to get online - I get about 50:50 between "Failed to logon" and "Connection Lost", and I haven't been able to fix it in the last 20mins or so, so it looks like I'm not playing today, unless I can work out what's changed. (I think nothing has?)

Really sorry if you've been waiting around

Edit: I've got it - was something to do with my AV (AVG), although it's never been a problem in the past... (???)
I give up...

So if you're still up for a game, I should be OK now.

[This message has been edited by ben_is_sparky (edited 03-30-2008 @ 11:22 AM).]

posted 30 March 2008 11:17 EDT (US)     23 / 157  
I had that problem on Friday and then got in later that evening. Try turning off your router and turning it back on.

-Love Gaius

posted 30 March 2008 11:32 EDT (US)     24 / 157  
I keep being able to get on and not get on too.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(Itcame)
posted 30 March 2008 11:45 EDT (US)     25 / 157  
It could be (probably is) a gamespy thing but I did find that turning off my router and going back an hour later seemed to do the trick.

-Love Gaius

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 7  Next Page »
Total War Heaven » Forums » Medieval 2 Multiplayer Discussion and Hotseat Forum » M2TWH Ladder- General Thread
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames