* Gameplay
* Americas Campaign
* Brittania Campaign
* Crusades Campaign
* Teutonic Campaign

Tip: Use CTRL+F to find what you're looking for with greater ease

General

What is Medieval II: Kingdoms?
Medieval II: Kingdoms is the newest addition to the popular Total War series, released by the folks at The Creative Assembly and published by SEGA. It is an expansion to the popular Medieval II: Total War game.

How is it different from Medieval II: Total War or previous expansions to Total War games?
This is an expansion with so much more to offer than previous expansions. There are four diverse campaigns and these are: Brittania; Teutonic Crusades; Holy Land Crusades and the New World. There are 23 playable factions including Aztec and Native Americans as well as the awesome Crusader order, the Teutonic Knights. There will be over 150 new units including the Greek Flamethrower. You will be able to control multiple armies in battle and generals will have new abilities & traits with the possibility of getting actual historical leaders. Forts on the campaign map will become permanent features and the game will feature the hotseat multiplayer mode.

What is the timespan of the game?
It varies depending on the campaign you play. The Americas campaign begins in 1519, the Brittania campaign in 1258, Crusades in 1174 and the Teutonic campaign in 1250.

What are the minimum requirements?
We don't know yet what the minimum requirements will be to run the game but if you can run Medieval II: Total War on your computer, you should be okay. The requirements for Medieval II: Total War were as follows:

* English version of Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP.
* Celeron 1.8GHz Pentium 4® (1500MHz) or equivalent AMD® processor.
* 512MB RAM.
* 8x Speed DVD-ROM drive (1200KB/sec sustained transfer rate) and latest drivers.
* 11.0 Gigs of uncompressed free hard disk space.
* 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers.
* 100% Windows® 2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and latest drivers.
* DirectX® 9.0c.
* 128MB Hardware Accelerated video card with Shader 1 support and the latest drivers.
* Must be 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible.
* Monitor must be able to display 1024x768 resolution or above.

Is there a demo available?
No not yet but we will be linking it the minute it becomes available. It will probably have a playable battle for fans to get a taste of the action they can expect when they buy the full expansion.

About how much will it cost and when it is released?
It has not been released yet but Amazon have it on their page as being STG£19.99 on pre-order. Hope you can wait till the end of August which is when it will be released!!!
What is the game rated?
The game has a PEGI rating of Ages 16 and Over

Gameplay Information

How many and what factions are available?
There are 23 playable factions.

Americas Campaign:

Playable Factions:

* Spain - yellow and red
* Aztecs - light blue and yellow
* Mayans - green and white
* Apachean Tribes - blue and brownish tan (brownish tan dominant)
* Chichimeca - black and red
* Tlaxcalans - orange and white
* Tarascans - yellow and black

Nonplayable Factions:

* France - blue and white
* England - red and yellow

How do you get the Europeans to come?
You wait. Their an Emergent Faction

About what turns do they emerge?
France, 20-30, and England 30-40

In my building Queue I can barely build anything worth building when I play as Spain. Whats the deal??
You need to earn more titles, by gaining prestige with the Spanish royal family.

Prestige?
Every couple of turns, you'll get a message from the king, to take a certain settlement, or do something else. Much like Senate Missions in R:TW. After completing so many, you are awarded with a new title. When you get a new title, that means you may build newer Buildings, and recruit different units.

What are the different titles?
They go in this order: Lord, Baron, Viscount, Count, Marquis

When play as the Apache, why can't recruit units I should be able to, because I have the necessary Wigwams.
You have to conquer more. After every few battles, and a certain number of settlements, you gain new units. The more you fight the better your units.
(See the faction overview also)

Now, the Apache and the Chichimec are supposed to have horses and stuff right? How do I get them?
You have to fight European factions. In order to get cavalry, you have to fight, and win against and army with cavalry in it 10 times. Same with Muskets, though you have to fight & defeat against gunpowder enemies 10 times.

Whats a Warpath?
Its much like a Crusade or Jihad from Vanilla Medieval 2: Total War. As the Apaches, you may call one against another town, usually a Catholic one, and send some armies out after you dedicate it to the Warpath, much like you would if it were a crusade by going to the Mercenary Recruitment page, and selecting the Warpath button. You army gets twice the movement points and is able to recruit cheaper mercenaries.

I can't play with cavalry as the Aztecs! When do they get Cavalry?
They don't

Well do-
Neither do the Tarascans, Mayans and Tlaxcalans

How am I supposed to conquer all of Latin America as Spain, I mean, I'll need more then 200 turns!
Its easier then you think. You start off with Cortes' near Vera Cruz. He is set to conquer the Aztecs. You can also use Vera Cruz to recruit more troops. In turn 10-20 a Spanish Army, almost completely full, appears in the Yucatan Peninsula to conquer the Mayans. Turn 20-30 you'll get an army, this time a little north of Vera Cruz. It is supposed to conquer Central to Northern Mexico. and turn 30-60 and expedition will appear in Florida. Every expedition comes with more gunpowder troops then the last showing the changing times. They all include a general, up to 5 units of Musketeers, cavalry, swordsmen, and 1 unit of Culverin. The last expedition in Florida even has Spanish Dragoons!

Brittania Campaign:

Playable Factions:

* England - red and yellow. Three lions.
* Ireland - yellow and green. Harp.
* Scotland - dark blue and white. Saint Andrew' cross's.
* Wales - green and red. Dragon.
* Norway - dark blue and dark red (dark red dominant) Lion holding axe.

Non-Playable Factions:

* The Baron's Alliance

Do I have to man those forts? It's just, half of my army is, leaving my towns almost defenceless!
No. You don't. They are permanent, so they will stay their, even when Empty.

I'm playing as Wales, and on like the 3rd turn, england just send a full stack and attacked me! I don't even have diplomatic relations with them!
Ireland, and Wales start the game at war with England

Even though I have a large town, I can't recruit some of my best units.
That because you have to raise your nationality in the town. When you capture a town, go to the settlement details screen. Where Religeon usually is, it has a nationality bar, that tells you the percent of the poulation under yourt nationality, and the percent thats not. In order to recruit most units, you need to have a high nationality percent in your town.

How to I raise the nationality percent?
The longer you own the town the better. Also, build some more impovements, such as Town Halls, or the various churches. It also helps when that province isn't bordering any other factions territory

Crusades Campaign:

Playable Factions:

* Kingdom of Jerusalem - white and gold (white dominant). Gold Cross.
* Principality of Antioch - blue and red
* Egypt - gold and black. Crescent.
* Turks - green and yellow
* Byzantium - purple and white

Non-Playable Factions:

* The Mongols - dark green and cream
* Venice - dark red and yellow
* France - blue and white

What is the Diplomatic status of the Factions in the Crusades campaign?
The Principality of Antioch is Allied with the Kingdom of Jerusalem, and Is at war with the Turks.
The Kingdom of Jerusalem, is at war with the Egyptians. The Byzantine Empire has no relations.

Can I construct Permanent Forts?
Yes.

What are power centers?
Their basically the most important town in your Empire. They allow you to recruit good units, that you can't recruit unless you own it. These are the towns and units-
  • Jerusalem- Kingdom of Jerusalem - Knights of Jerusalem, Dismounted Knights of Jerusalem.
  • Krak de Chavaleirs -Principality of Antioch- Hospitaller Seargent, Gunner, Crossbowmen.
  • Cairo- Eygpt- Sibyan al Khass, Khassaki
  • Baghdad- The Turks- Hasham, Dismounted Hasham
  • Constantinople- The Byzantine Empire- Archontopulai, Greek Fire thrower.

Are thier any bonus's if I capture one of the Power Centers?
    Yes. Not only do you disable that faction from creating some of thier best units, you may gain holy Relics from capturing one.
    Whats happens if I lose my power center? Will I lose the game?
    No, in fact, reinforcements will come to help you take it back.

So, were is my faction hero? I don't have him yet, and am starting to worry he died already...
    A: Some factions start out with them, others get them later in the game. Here is a list of the hero's and thier abilities.
  • Manual Comemnus, The Byzantine Empire, Byzantine Politics
    A few enemy units start fighting each other, and refuse to move for a small amount of time. It can only be used once a battle.
  • Nur ad-Din, the Turks, Light of Faith
    Increases the Attack speed and Morale of Troops for awhile. It can be used more then once a battle.
  • Saladin, Eygpt, Righteousness of Faith
    All units not broken get a morale boost. Can be used more then once per battle.
  • Richard, Kingdom of Jerusalem, Heart of the Lion
    Stops all routing units, and raises their morale, can be used more then once.
  • Phillip II, Principality of Antioch, Flower of Chivalry
    Increases attack and Stamina of his army for awhile, can be used more then once a battle.

Teutonic Campaign:

Playable Factions:

* Teutonic Order - white and black (white dominant)
    * Lithuania - dark blue and red (dark blue dominant). Mounted soldier.
    * Denmark - red and white.
    * Novgorod - yellow and dark blue (yellow dominant)
    * Poland - red and white.
    * Holy Roman Empire - black and yellow.

Non-Playable Factions:

* Norway

Is it true, as the Teutonics you can only build castles?
    A: In a way. If you capture an enemy town, you may leave it as it is. Also, you are given one chance for each town to convert. So you can convert your 1 town to a castle, but can't turn it back. Same as with all the other settlements.

Mongolians!? I thought I wiped them out in Medieval 2!
    A: Yes, the Mongols are a (non-playable) faction. Don't worry! They aren't a horde in this game, and are quite weak compared to the Teutonic Knights.

I can't recruit Dismounted/Mounted Ritterbruders, even though I have the building that makes them available.
    In order to recruit them, you must raise the percent of Catholics in your Province. That goes for a few other units such as Christ Knights. I suggest building Churches, and sending over a few priests.

I've been hearing a lot about this "Kalmar Union" What is it?
    It when, as Denmark, you unite your empire with the Norwegians.

What are the benefits of this, rather then wiping out those pesky Norwegians?
    You gain 3 special units, only previously available to the Norwegian army. If they still have a province or two, you gain them, peacefully, without rebellion (usually). If they have any armies what so ever, they become yours, along with any special units, such as Merchants. If you get the Union, you'll also notice your flag changes from the red, Danish bird, to a red cross with a yellow background. This is your new flag, so bear it well. It appears on the battlefield as well, but your units keep their red color.
    Note the three special units are bugged at present. CA will be releasing a patch to fix but there are unofficial bug fixes.

How to I get the Union?
    As Denmark, you must capture most of Scandinavia, except for the provinces originally held by Norway. Then you should get a note saying you as the King of Denmark should assert yourself over the Norwegian thrown, and only one man stands in the way, the Norwegian King. Now here comes the confusing part. You must kill Norway's king in order to get the union. But you must not destroy Norway in the process. Meaning, in order to have a union, Norway still must be there. Once the king dies, weather from old age, assassination, or battle, you gain the option to form a union with Norway.

I just got a message notifying me, the Hanseatic league is looking for a HQ. What the heck??
    The Hanseatic League is a guild. A very important guild. When you get that message, somewhere it states a few towns names, which change from game to game. It should be your goal to capture as many of these cities as possible, as each one you capture, gives you points. Each city is worth 5 points per turn, and recruiting merchants from one of those cities gives you bonus points. You want to acquire 200 points, for then the League will ask you to take its HQ in one of your cities.

4,000 florins? Moneys tight.... I don't think I can spare it.
    Do it! You'll make that money up next turn. The Hanseatic League gives you a significant trade bonus with a few thousand florins a turn.

Some one else has gotten the HQ. Can I just capture their city, so I capture the HQ?
    No. Once you capture the city, the HQ gets destroyed. Once gone, it's gone forever so you can't get it back either.

What turn is gunpowder invented?
    Between turn 20-30.

Thanks to Blaster Fodder for the Q&As!

-Love Gaius
    TWH Seraph, TWH Grand Zinquisitor & Crazy Gaius the Banstick Kid

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
    Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw
    Vote for McCain...he's not dead just yet! - HP Lovesauce

[This message has been edited by Gaius Colinius (edited 03-19-2008 @ 07:54 AM).]

• Replies:
    posted 02 August 2007 12:06 EDT (US)     1 / 56  
    Any questions, just stick them up and we'll do our best to answer them.

-Love Gaius

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
    Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw

posted 02 August 2007 15:45 EDT (US)     2 / 56  
    I think I've heard that there will be several new agents, at least in the Americas campaign. Has anyone heard anything saying what these new agents are?

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is bunny. Copy bunny into your siginature to help him on his way to world domination!
    posted 20 August 2007 11:06 EDT (US)     3 / 56  
    At least one type will be village "Elders" and they allow tribes/factions to go on the "Warpath" which is apparently similar to a Crusade.

-Love Gaius

posted 24 August 2007 09:35 EDT (US)     4 / 56  
    Does anyone know if they have added the AI option in Multiplayer?

Basically, can you do coop battles with friends in skirmishes and custom games against the computer. I still don't know why it wasn't simply activated to begin with. All the workings are already there.
    posted 24 August 2007 17:30 EDT (US)     5 / 56  
    To add to what Gaius said there is also the native "Guide", a Spanish agent who probably acts like a spy/diplomat with the other Mesoamericans for them.
    posted 24 August 2007 18:16 EDT (US)     6 / 56  
    What are the exact release dates? (American one preferably)

Lost in a roman...wilderness of pain
    And all the children are insane

[This message has been edited by blaster fodder (edited 08-24-2007 @ 06:24 PM).]

posted 24 August 2007 23:10 EDT (US)     7 / 56  
    August 28.

Just as some bodies, from the moment of birth, are endowed with beauty, while on others nature from their very beginning bestows blemishes and wrinkles, so with souls too, some are distinguished at once with extreme grace and attractiveness, while others leave a trail of sombre and deep gloom. ~Michael Psellus, Chronographia
    posted 25 August 2007 09:46 EDT (US)     8 / 56  
    Thanks .

posted 28 August 2007 08:12 EDT (US)     9 / 56  
    So does no one have any idea about multiplayer AI? The game is out today, but I can't get it yet. So if anyone finds out about this, let me know please.
    posted 30 August 2007 11:03 EDT (US)     10 / 56  
    Well, I'm guessing because the game is released, we can talk about the campaigns more. Here's a Q & A for the OP.

America's campaign

Q: How do you get the Europeans to come?
    A: You wait. Their an Emergent Faction
    Q: About what turns do they emerge?
    A: France, 20-30, and England 30-40
    Q: In my building Queue I can barely build anything worth building when I play as Spain. Whats the deal??
    A: You need to earn more titles, by gaining prestige with the Spanish royal family.
    Q: Prestige?
    A: Every couple of turns, you'll get a message from the king, to take a certain settlement, or do something else. Much like Senate Missions in R:TW. After completing so many, you are awarded with a new title. When you get a new title, that means you may build newer Buildings, and recruit different units.
    Q: What are the different titles?
    A: They go in this order: Lord, Baron, Viscount, Count, Marquis

Teuotonic

Q: Is it true, as the Teutonics you can only build castles?
    A: In a way. If you capture an enemy town, you may leave it as it is. Also, you are given one chance for each town to convert. So you can convert your 1 town to a castle, but can't turn it back. Same as with all the other settlements.
    Q: Mongolians!? I thought I wiped them out in Medieval 2!
    A: Yes, the Mongols are a (non-playable) faction. Don't worry! They aren't a horde in this game, and are quite weak compared to the Teutonic Knights.
    Q: I can't recruit Dismounted/Mounted Ritterbruders, even though I have the building that makes them available.
    A: In order to recruit them, you must raise the percent of Catholics in your Province. That goes for a few other units such as Christ Knights. I suggest building Churches, and sending over a few priests.

Britannia

Q: DO I have to man those forts? It's just, half of my army is, leaving my towns almost defenceless!
    A: No. You don't. They are permanent, so they will stay their, even when Empty.
    Q: I'm playing as Wales, and on like the 3rd turn, england just send a full stack and attacked me! I don't even have diplomatic relations with them!
    A: Ireland, and Wales start the game at war with England.

Thats all for now.

posted 31 August 2007 06:42 EDT (US)     11 / 56  
    *Updating*

If someone could do a quick one on the Crusades, that'd be awesome.

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You

[This message has been edited by EnemyofJupitor (edited 08-31-2007 @ 06:50 AM).]

posted 31 August 2007 10:31 EDT (US)     12 / 56  
    System requirements for M2TW: Kingdoms in the UK:

Minimum System Requirements:

• English version of Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP.

• Celeron 1.8GHz Pentium 4® (1800MHz) or equivalent AMD® Athlon 64- 512MB RAM.

• DVD-ROM Drive.

• 9GB of uncompressed free hard disk space.

• 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers, 100% Windows® 2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and latest drivers.

• DirectX® 9.0c.

• 128MB Hardware Accelerated video card with Shader 1 support and the latest drivers.

• Must be 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible.

• The Nvidia® GeForce 4 Ti 4400 or the ATI Radeon® 9600 SE is the recommended minimum video card.

• Monitor must be able to display 1024x768 resolution or above.

• For the Launcher: Internet Explorer 6 or Higher. A Connection to the Internet.

Exilian - a website for mods for Mount&Blade, Rome Total War, Empire Total War and news about Shogun 2: Total War
    "There is no extreme metal, death metal, progressive metal or vegetarian metal." - Tryhard
    "Light infantry, rangers, and riflemen all have the unique ability to pull yard-long poles from their arseholes and plant them in order to stave off cavalry." - BurningSushi460

[This message has been edited by Primo (edited 08-31-2007 @ 10:31 AM).]

• posted 31 August 2007 12:22 EDT (US)     13 / 56  
    O.K. Here's crusades.

Q: What is the Diplomatic status of the Factions in the Crusades campaign?
    A: The Principality of Antioch is Allied with the Kingdom of Jerusalem, and Is at war with the Turks.
    The Kingdom of Jerusalem, is at war with the Egyptians. The Byzantine Empire has no relations.
    Q: Can I construct Permanent Forts?
    A: Yes, it's the only campaign you can.
    Q: What are power centers?
    A: Their basically the most important town in your Empire. They allow you to recruit good units, that you can't recruit unless you own it. These are the towns and units.

Jerusalem- Kingdom of Jerusalem - Knights of Jerusalem, Dismounted Knights of Jerusalem.

Krak de Chavaleirs -Principality of Antioch- Hospitaller Seargent, Gunner, Crossbowmen.

Cairo- Eygpt- Sibyan al Khass, Khassaki

Baghdad- The Turks- Hasham, Dismounted Hasham

Constantinople- The Byzantine Empire- Archontopulai, Greek Fire thrower.

Q: Are thier any bonus's if I capture one of the Power Centers?
    A: Yes. Not only do you disable that faction from creating some of thier best units, you may gain holy Relics from capturing one.
    Q: Whats happens if I lose my power center? Will I lose the game?
    A: No, in fact, reinforcements will come to help you take it back.
    Q: So, were is my faction hero? I don't have him yet, and am starting to worry he died already...
    A: Some factions start out with them, others get them later in the game. Here is a list of the hero's and thier abilities.

Manual Comemnus, The Byzantine Empire, Byzantine Politics
    A few enemy units start fighting each other, and refuse to move for a small amount of time. It can only be used once a battle.

Nur ad-Din, the Turks, Light of Faith
    Increases the Attack speed and Morale of Troops for awhile. It can be used more then once a battle.

Saladin, Eygpt, Righteousness of Faith
    All units not broken get a morale boost. Can be used more then once per battle.

Richard, Kingdom of Jerusalem, Heart of the Lion
    Stops all routing units, and raises their morale, can be used more then once.

Phillip II, Principality of Antioch, Flower of Chivalry
    Increases attack and Stamina of his army for awhile, can be used more then once a battle.

O.K. I haven't played to much Crusades yet, so thats all I can really give you. I do have some to add to Brittania.

Q: Even though I have a large town, I can't recruit some of my best units.
    A: That because you have to raise your nationality in the town.
    Q: Nationality?
    A: When you capture a town, go to the settlement details screen. Were Religeon usually is, it has a nationality... bar, that tells you the percent of the poulation under yourt nationality, and the percent thats not. In order to recruit most units, you need to have a high nationality percent in your town.
    Q: How to I raise the nationality percent?
    A: The longer you own the town the better. Also, build some more impovements, such as Town Halls, or the various churches. It also helps when that province isn't bordering any other factions territory.

Thats all I can really think of now...

EDIT: YOu guys put the mongolians in the crusades campaign. They aren't (I don't think so at least...) They are in the Teutonic one.

[This message has been edited by blaster fodder (edited 08-31-2007 @ 12:24 PM).]

posted 31 August 2007 12:34 EDT (US)     14 / 56  
    EDIT: YOu guys put the mongolians in the crusades campaign. They aren't (I don't think so at least...) They are in the Teutonic one.
    Ah, come on! Even I know they're in the crusades

*Updating*

posted 31 August 2007 14:38 EDT (US)     15 / 56  
    Hmm... maybe Emergent in the Crusades. But they are really in the Teutonic one! They hold Kiev and Stuff. Their islamic (again)

posted 08 September 2007 01:52 EDT (US)     16 / 56  
    Ok I have a noob question: who are the champions in Brittania, and what does it take for them to show up?

C13H18O2 <-- IBUPROFEN - ruining your life since 1969!

Hey, check out my AAR here!
    posted 09 September 2007 07:50 EDT (US)     17 / 56  
    How do you use the slow motion contols in a battle? Is it only for custom battles? I would appreciate it alot because I really want to see calvaly charge impacts and things like that in slow motion.
    posted 10 September 2007 12:10 EDT (US)     18 / 56  
    For the Brittania, I'm not sure, but I'll find out.

For the time controls, press shift and either slow down or speed up to move the speed by 0.1.
    For the quickest way to get it to 0.1, as slow as you can go, pause then press shift and adjust the time-rate.

posted 10 September 2007 16:32 EDT (US)     19 / 56  
    Thank you very much. Now I can do cavalry charge impacts in slow motion.
    posted 10 September 2007 18:36 EDT (US)     20 / 56  
    In the Crusades campaign, Baybars is the hero for the Egyptians. I'm not sure of his ability (or if he has one) but he shows up part way through the campaign with an army of Royal Mamelukes.

Just as some bodies, from the moment of birth, are endowed with beauty, while on others nature from their very beginning bestows blemishes and wrinkles, so with souls too, some are distinguished at once with extreme grace and attractiveness, while others leave a trail of sombre and deep gloom. ~Michael Psellus, Chronographia
    posted 10 September 2007 18:56 EDT (US)     21 / 56  
    I haven't played the Crusades campaign yet but I thought Saladin was the Egyptian hero. Baybars was one of the heroes at Ain Jalut. Does he come after the Mongol invasion?

In war wolves are smarter than men. We Mongols learned from them how to hunt, how to encircle, even how to fight a war. There are no wolf packs where you Chinese live, so you haven't learnt how to fight a war. You can't win a war just because you have lots of land and people. No, it depends on whether you're a wolf or a sheep.
    posted 10 September 2007 19:42 EDT (US)     22 / 56  
    Shortly before it, if I recall correctly. I used him to take Constantinople while my assassins dealt with the Mongols

posted 10 September 2007 20:15 EDT (US)     23 / 56  
    The Briton's don't have any special characters, like Saladin. They have famous generals, but they have no "powers".

EOJ, did you add the Mongols to the Teutonic Campaign list yet?
    They start in the South Eastern corner, with Kiev and stuff...

posted 11 September 2007 07:58 EDT (US)     24 / 56  
    About the Britannia champions, I know three of them. Scotland has William Wallace, and he just emerges. England has William(in history more common known as William the Conqueror). When playing as the English, suddenly the Pope will ask you if you will send William on Crusade. When you do, he comes back stronger(he usually survives.). When you don't, he will be the same and still available to you for fighting, but he will be weaker if you don't send him on a crusade. Norway has Haakon Haakonsson(correct me if I'm wrong) and he also appears suddenly in the game, with an increased Kings Purse. Please, does anyone know the heroes of Ireland and Wales?

Veni, vidi, vici!

English is not my mother language, so if I quit making sense sometimes, or simply spell a word wrong, you'll have to forgive me^^
    posted 23 October 2007 10:41 EDT (US)     25 / 56  
    Hello all,

I just started playing Kingdoms but I played a lot M2TW.

In my first campaign I choose to play the Apaches in Americas campaign. 4 questions:

- why can't I go beyond the Village level in my cities? When I pass the mouse over the population figure it says the next level for upgrade is 800 but now Apache Camp have passed that number and no upgrade available...

- I just have cities? no (errr) castles?

- don't Apaches have (errrr) merchants? In the Trader Tipis all I can train are emissaries.

- in what buildings can I train Koitsenko's and Onde's Men? Those units were already at the game start but I cannot find a building where to recruit them...

Cheers,
    « Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
    Total War Heaven » Forums » Medieval 2: Kingdoms Discussion » M2TW: Kingdoms Newbie FAQ
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Total War Heaven | HeavenGames