You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Technical Help and Bug Reporting

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: I need some help plz.
posted 06 October 2005 12:00 EDT (US)   
Hi guys im having a slight problem with my RTW when i click the imperial campaign button it reads 'please select and item from the list'. Caan anyone help me plz?
Replies:
posted 06 October 2005 16:50 EDT (US)     1 / 5  
Posting a screenshot would be more informative.

Ichbinian
Oldie from RTWH!
posted 09 October 2005 10:54 EDT (US)     2 / 5  
ERM wont let me =/
posted 09 October 2005 19:53 EDT (US)     3 / 5  
Do you know how? Or is the game preventing you (which is highyl unlikely)?

To take a screenshot, press the Print Screen/SysRq button. Alt+tab out of the game and paste in Paint. Save it as a JPEG and host it, then post the code here.

Ichbinian
Oldie from RTWH!
posted 25 October 2005 07:29 EDT (US)     4 / 5  
Erm i tried to reinstall it and found that im missing my whole sound folder so i need that folder so can anyone send me it on msn. my msn is hybrid90@btinternet.com
posted 15 November 2005 16:46 EDT (US)     5 / 5  
Your lack of sound directory, and request are together rather dubious, which is why I'm guessing no one has responded. But taken at face value (e.g., you are using original retail disks and no hacks, no virtual drives, etc.), then it is likely a sound card issue or installer issue. Do this:

1. Make sure your BIOS is standard, PnP enabled, only one sound card activated, no overclocking, conservative (e.g., standard) settings enabled.
2. Make sure no device conflicts in Settings - Control Panel - System - Hardware - Device Manager. Also, make sure Sound is installed correctly.
3. Use the latest stable motherboard, video, and sound drivers.
4. Uninstall WMP10, then reinstall WMP10 (download WMP10 for free from MS here ).
5. Uninstall and **verifiy** the uninstall of RTW (howto is here ).
6. Install RTW.
7. Your problem is solved (if not, read this for ideas).

Good hunting...

Total War Heaven » Forums » Technical Help and Bug Reporting » I need some help plz.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames