You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Technical Help and Bug Reporting

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: CD code
posted 29 October 2005 10:35 EDT (US)   
The CD code to get me onto multiplayer is correct, formt he back of my little guide book thingy- but when i try to play multiplayer, it says 'wrong CD key' i paly on rtr, with 1.2 patch.
The problem was stil there befor i got rtr.. please help

I am an English soldier, a knight. I pick up my sword, I pick up my shield, and I fight, I fight for the glory and the victory my king demands! Now CHARGE!
Replies:
posted 29 October 2005 14:06 EDT (US)     1 / 8  
Try typing it in again.

Ichbinian
Oldie from RTWH!
posted 29 October 2005 14:25 EDT (US)     2 / 8  
i have, a million times

I am an English soldier, a knight. I pick up my sword, I pick up my shield, and I fight, I fight for the glory and the victory my king demands! Now CHARGE!
posted 29 October 2005 14:57 EDT (US)     3 / 8  
try in all capitals and make sur the Os arent zeros0
posted 30 October 2005 06:41 EDT (US)     4 / 8  
that doesnt work, sorry

posted 01 November 2005 11:14 EDT (US)     5 / 8  
Simple thing so many ppl do is to forget the - bit
posted 01 November 2005 11:55 EDT (US)     6 / 8  
ye i do them, i copy it letter for sybol for number 8'(

can i get a different cd code? or edit a thing on the game scripts t make it work?

posted 03 November 2005 00:17 EDT (US)     7 / 8  
Have you tried searching the forums for similar topics? You might find something useful in there.

If worse comes to worse, you'll have to get it replaced. Trying to get a different code and tweaking with the game code are all illegal.

posted 14 November 2005 21:49 EDT (US)     8 / 8  
For anyone with this problem, in any software or any game, it is worthwhile to have someone (preferrable an non-computer geek) to carefully read & type it into notepad for you. Do not influence them or breathe down their neck. See if they can independently come up with the same number. O's and 0's , I's and 1's are commonly misunderstood, as are B's and 8's. If the other person hesitates or is confused about what a digit reads, perhaps that is the one that you mis-typed.

If you are actually sure you have 100% used the correct (as printed) number, the contact the manufacturer.

Good hunting...

Total War Heaven » Forums » Technical Help and Bug Reporting » CD code
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames