Please login or register

Mongolphobia Mod

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Interview with El Bandito
posted 18 March 2009 18:14 EDT (US)   
Here.
Well, that was a pretty good interview. I agree in that teaming up with a 3D modeler would add a whole new dimension to the thing- I suggest asking Marcus should you ever wish to implement some changes- he's got some contacts, IIRC.

Make Byzantine infantry throw javalins!

Also, the possibility of a Mongolphobia: ETW is both terrifying and saddening at the same time. I don't have it

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
Replies:
posted 18 March 2009 20:31 EDT (US)     1 / 6  
...teaming up with a 3D modeler would add a whole new dimension to the thing...
Think of the beautiful insanity that would result from that...
...ETW...I don't have it.
Neither do I

Think you're a hotshot against the Mongols? Go to the Mongolphobia mod discussions and download the mod, then, you will surely tremble with fear in the face of the Mongols. If you have suggestions/questions, feel free to make a thread. You can download Mongolphobia here. Good luck.

“Life lives, life dies. Life laughs, life cries. Life gives up and life tries. But life looks different through everyone's eyes.” -Unknown

Read my AAR/Story "The Battle of the Bridge" here!
posted 19 March 2009 03:24 EDT (US)     2 / 6  
I really can't say enough just how thankful I am for the fellow moderators' thoughtfulness. The interview was a very nice idea. I was a bit embarrassed since I was late to the interview by 30 minutes, engrossed in a heated campaign battle.

As for those who do not have E:TW yet...so do I! I'm willing to wait until CA works out some of the quirks of E:TW first. Meanwhile I will continue to tinker with my mod, and continue my AAR, as well as seek out a 3D modeller.

EoJ, can you tell me how to get in touch with Marcus?

Michael Jackson
posted 19 March 2009 09:45 EDT (US)     3 / 6  
As for those who do not have E:TW yet...so do I! I'm willing to wait until CA works out some of the quirks of E:TW first.
My point exactly, I almost never buy a game as soon as it's released because if I go to the customer reviews, I usually find complaints on bugs etc. (I almost bought spore and loaded that nasty DRM stuff on my computer.)

Think you're a hotshot against the Mongols? Go to the Mongolphobia mod discussions and download the mod, then, you will surely tremble with fear in the face of the Mongols. If you have suggestions/questions, feel free to make a thread. You can download Mongolphobia here. Good luck.

“Life lives, life dies. Life laughs, life cries. Life gives up and life tries. But life looks different through everyone's eyes.” -Unknown

Read my AAR/Story "The Battle of the Bridge" here!
posted 19 March 2009 12:46 EDT (US)     4 / 6  
E-mail him. He's usually fairly responsive to it, providing his internet's up, and may point you in the right direction for some modelers.

posted 19 March 2009 21:27 EDT (US)     5 / 6  
Make Byzantine infantry throw javalins!
--Is that a spelling mistake I see?

Here is my solution. The Byzantines will be able to hire the awesome Catalans as javelin infantry.

This is from Wikipedia.

When the Peace of Caltabellotta in 1302 ended the war in southern Italy, the Almogavars, under the leadership of Roger de Flor ("Roger Blum", a former Knight Templar), formed the Catalan Company in the service of the emperor of the East, Andronicus II Palaeologus, to fight against the Turks. Both kings of Aragon and Sicily agreed with the idea since peace had been reached and it was viable alternative to having the Almogavar standing army unemployed in their realms.

Michael Jackson
posted 20 March 2009 03:39 EDT (US)     6 / 6  
That'll work nicely. I'll edit them to do what the afghans do, too, and throw 'em before engaging

Total War Heaven » Forums » Mongolphobia Mod » Interview with El Bandito
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames