Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: RTWH Mafia III: The Curse of Irakleion - Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 56  Next Page »
posted 16 March 2006 09:03 EDT (US)   
RTWH Mafia III: The Curse of Irakleion

Game Over. The town have won.

July 45 BC, Irakleion is a picturesque village on the northern coast of the island of Crete. This diverse village is populated by three major ethnicities: Greek natvies, rich Romans who have emigrated from Italy and Easterners, mainly from Pontus. These factions have generally lived in harmony, but tensions have slowly built up over the years and it is all coming to a head now. Some of the more conservative elements in the town are becoming concerned about the worrying rumours that have been flying around. According to the village gossips, two months ago, Lebena to the south was almost overrun by Parthian agents and assassins within its own town elders. Egyptians are said to have tried a similar thing in Kydonia two years ago. It is also rumoured that Sextus Pompeiius, heir to the late Pompey the Great is hiding in Crete, biding his time ready to overthrow Julius Caesar. Religious leaders are becoming worried at the evidence of an increasing number of foreign religious rituals going on among the Easterners. There have been all sorts of rumours about the Thracian and Dacian barbarians overrunning small towns in the far north, but Crete should be safe from that threat at least. Irakleion may not be quite so safe from the survivors of Pompey's purge of the Cilician Pirates though, since Crete was one of their favoured targets. To cap it all, there are rumours of widespread bestiality coming out of the old palace at Knossos, a mere ten miles away. The most worrying thing of all though is not a rumour. The complete lack of any contact with Kydonia, the provincial capital in the last two months has worried many of the townsfolk. Normally, the Governor would have received mail informing him of the state of the empire at least every week. Over the last two months though, nothing...

During the night, you may not communicate outside this thread unless your role specifically allows it; I recommend that you don't communicate in the thread either, but that is up to you. During the day, you may communicate in the thread, by Email, IM, phone, surface mail, telegram, newspaper personal column, carrier pigeon, message in a bottle, smoke signals, paper cups and string, semaphore, Aldis Lamp, yelling out the window or by any other method that takes your fancy.

Almighty Jupiter tells me that he looks very harshly on anyone who edits their posts or quotes anything said by me on this game that wasn't in this thread. This includes role Emails and quoting role Emails with a few words changed. Therefore, I advise you don't do either of them, unless you want to be acquainted with the business end of a lightning bolt.

The events of Night 0.
The events of Day 1.
The events of Night 1.
The events of Day 2.
The events of Night 2.
The events of Day 3.
The events of Night 3.
The events of Day 4.
The events of Night 4.
The events of Day 5.
The events of Night 5.
The events of Day 6.
The events of Night 6.
The events of Day 7.
The events of Night 7.
The events of Day 8.
The events of Night 8.
The ecents of Day 9.

Game details deleted from this post so as not to spoil the surprise for anyone wanting to read the game through. Look at Day 9 and later for full details.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
"Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
"Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

Unpublished letters to the Daily Telegraph

[This message has been edited by yakcamkir (edited 05-05-2006 @ 03:41 AM).]

Replies:
posted 16 March 2006 09:05 EDT (US)     1 / 1392  
Night will end 24 hours after all players have confirmed unless I receive all night actions earlier.

There is no need to wait for everyone else to confirm to send in your night action, send it in as soon as you have decided what to do.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
"Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
"Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

posted 16 March 2006 09:20 EDT (US)     2 / 1392  

Quote:

xii. KaiserWinterfeldt (Email: keiderwinterfeldt at gmail dot com

Did I accidently put a 'd' when I listed my email address?

kaiserwinterfeldt@gmail.com

(¯`•._.•[ .:^:. ]•._.•´¯)
¨‘°ºO.:.Oº°‘¨
KaiserWinterfeldt ¨‘°ºO.:.Oº°‘¨
R.I.P. Kayla Renee Winterfeldt & Jet Jetboy Winterfeldt
(¯`•._.•[ .::. ]•._.•´¯)
(¯`•.__.•´¯)
(¯v¯)
posted 16 March 2006 09:33 EDT (US)     3 / 1392  
I dont have my role email. I checked the inbox, the junk mail and it's not there.

Could you please send it again?

posted 16 March 2006 09:44 EDT (US)     4 / 1392  
All roles sent.

Ferret, yours bounced.

posted 16 March 2006 09:54 EDT (US)     5 / 1392  
confirmed

Life is full of challenges. You can either step up to them, or step out of the way. The ones who step up, are the ones who will someday rule the world.
posted 16 March 2006 10:02 EDT (US)     6 / 1392  
confirmed
posted 16 March 2006 10:03 EDT (US)     7 / 1392  
My role is confirmed.
posted 16 March 2006 10:11 EDT (US)     8 / 1392  
Confirmed

Side note: Nelson lacks net acces until sometime this weekend (saturday I think, but could be sunday) so he won't be able to confirm until he gets back.

posted 16 March 2006 10:14 EDT (US)     9 / 1392  
Confirmed

GdB

"The story of our life, in the end, is not our life, it is our story" - Americano
Ad furore Dutchmannorum libera nos domine - Ace Cataphract
posted 16 March 2006 10:14 EDT (US)     10 / 1392  
Confirmed
posted 16 March 2006 10:57 EDT (US)     11 / 1392  
Confirmed

posted 16 March 2006 11:18 EDT (US)     12 / 1392  
Confirmed
posted 16 March 2006 11:37 EDT (US)     13 / 1392  
Confirmed

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
posted 16 March 2006 11:56 EDT (US)     14 / 1392  
Confirmed

house won this
posted 16 March 2006 12:05 EDT (US)     15 / 1392  
Confirmed, in full.
posted 16 March 2006 12:17 EDT (US)     16 / 1392  
Fully Confirmed

<Add signature here>
posted 16 March 2006 12:19 EDT (US)     17 / 1392  
Confirmed

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
posted 16 March 2006 12:20 EDT (US)     18 / 1392  
gah sorry yak one small problem, you've but my email as .com when its actually .co.uk :/ sorry

POSTER NUMBER ONE IN HOLY ROMAN PARTY XV
"Live forever, or die trying!"
TWH Baths Forumer of the Month - November 06
posted 16 March 2006 12:23 EDT (US)     19 / 1392  
Could you try an d send mine again, yak? I can't find it.

Exilian - a website for mods for Mount&Blade, Rome Total War, Empire Total War and news about Shogun 2: Total War
"There is no extreme metal, death metal, progressive metal or vegetarian metal." - Tryhard
"Light infantry, rangers, and riflemen all have the unique ability to pull yard-long poles from their arseholes and plant them in order to stave off cavalry." - BurningSushi460
posted 16 March 2006 12:58 EDT (US)     20 / 1392  
Marcus and Ferret, I've re-sent your Emails. The subject is "Mafia Role."

posted 16 March 2006 13:53 EDT (US)     21 / 1392  
A nice big fat confirmed

Have fun everyone!!!

POSTER NUMBER ONE IN HOLY ROMAN PARTY XV
"Live forever, or die trying!"
TWH Baths Forumer of the Month - November 06
posted 16 March 2006 14:29 EDT (US)     22 / 1392  
Confirmed

(¯`•._.•[ .:^:. ]•._.•´¯)
¨‘°ºO.:.Oº°‘¨
KaiserWinterfeldt ¨‘°ºO.:.Oº°‘¨
R.I.P. Kayla Renee Winterfeldt & Jet Jetboy Winterfeldt
(¯`•._.•[ .::. ]•._.•´¯)
(¯`•.__.•´¯)
(¯v¯)
posted 16 March 2006 14:52 EDT (US)     23 / 1392  
Confirmed

*Is still lurking here* (Actually, no.)
posted 16 March 2006 15:01 EDT (US)     24 / 1392  
yak, my email doesn't work. I've now got a hotmail which is marcus_orentius@yahoo.co.uk, send it to that instead. sorry for the confusion.

Exilian - a website for mods for Mount&Blade, Rome Total War, Empire Total War and news about Shogun 2: Total War
"There is no extreme metal, death metal, progressive metal or vegetarian metal." - Tryhard
"Light infantry, rangers, and riflemen all have the unique ability to pull yard-long poles from their arseholes and plant them in order to stave off cavalry." - BurningSushi460

[This message has been edited by Marcus Orentius (edited 03-16-2006 @ 03:02 PM).]

posted 16 March 2006 15:30 EDT (US)     25 / 1392  
Confirmed

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 56  Next Page »
Total War Heaven » Forums » The Red Lion Tavern » RTWH Mafia III: The Curse of Irakleion - Game Thread
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames