Bottom
Topic Subject: Warhammer 40K Mafia Confirmation and Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 17  Next Page »
posted 11 October 2006 09:00 EDT (US)   
Warhammer 40K Mafia

GAME OVER

The Cult has won

All night actions are to be sent to me at wounded_eagle_@hotmail.com

The Segmentum Solar - the cradle of mankind. Here lies Terra, known to antiquity as Earth, the heart of the Imperium of Man. An Empire of a million worlds, the Imperium stretches across the galaxy. Besieged by aliens and monsters, attacked from within by heretics and rebels, for ten thousand years it has endured, protected by fleets of warships and legions of genetically engineered warriors.

Recently an Imperial Dreadnought was sent to investigate a new colony at the far edge of the Empire. There has been no contact with this colony for many months now and there are few possibilities for its fate, none of which are good. Even worse, rumour is spreading that rebels and heretics are on board, attempting to take the ship for their own purposes. The ships Admiral is determined to hunt down and eradicate these threats. On board the Dreadnought, chaos will ensue.

It is the 41st millennium and there is only WAR!

Rules:

Rules:
If you break one of these rules, you will be either warned, replaced, or modkilled, depending on which rule it is and the severity.

~Please bold your votes. This isn't necessary, and I won't punish you for not doing it, but it makes it a lot easier for me to count them. Especially in a game with a large number of people.

~Lynches require a majority of votes. Once a player has reached the majority, his/her pleas are useless and any attempts to unvote will be ignored. You may also vote for no lynch.

~NO EDITING YOUR POSTS. Edit and die.

~Don't post often during the night. A little small talk is allowed to keep the thread bumped, but keep night posting to a minimum. Do not reveal any important game information.

~No communication with other players during the night unless your role allows it.

~Once your death scene has been posted, stop posting. You can make a farewell post or two, but no discussion of the game.

~Do not quote anything I say outside of the thread. This includes your role emails when you are claiming. Paraphrase please.

~You have roughly 48 hours from the time of my "it's now night" post to submit night actions (Except for Night 0). The deadlines are approximate, don't piss youself if it's a few hours past the deadline and I haven't updated. I'll be getting to it soon. If you have a night choice to make, it's due within the 48 hour deadline. If you don't send in an action, you won't make one. I won't wait for anyone.

~Day will end when either one player has the majority of votes OR five real days have passed. That should be enough for you to work out who to vote off and if not - it's the towns loss.

~If you think I've made a mistake with something regarding your role and/or night action, tell me privately, not in the thread. You can reach me via email or MSN at wounded_eagle_@hotmail.com

The rules were copied from FlyingMonkey's mafia thread. The one about the limit on the day is mine and so is the email address.

Bold = Confirmed

Alive:

1. EnemyofJupitor (EoJup@hotmail.co.uk)
2. TaylorFlame (the_lord_of_flame@hotmail.com)
3. Dio (trentinat16@gmail.com)
4. Legio Yow (legio.yow@gmail.com)
5. Mebertus (fredrick.zelthoven@gmail.com)
6. Ferret (the_one_ferret@hotmail.co.uk)
7. Steace43 (steave435@hotmail.com)
8. MaximusDecimus (racefan09@gmail.com)
9. shadowarmy75 (homerandbeer747@yahoo.com)
10. Aeneas2 (adberndt@cableone.net)
11. Wise (jonte__1@hotmail.com)
12. yakcamkir (yakcamkir@hotmail.com)
13. Xaph (xaphianion@gmail.com)
14. nuclearshark (d_o_w_w_a@hotmail.com)
15. Leonadas_IV (leonadasiv@gmail.com)
16. Ace Cataphract (anthony.espinal@verizon.net)
17. SuicidalScotsman (Brainkid@shaw.ca)

Dead

Night 0 - Aeneas2 - Leader of the Imperium Rebels (Renegade Space Marine) (mafia)
Day 1 - No lynch
Night 1 - Nuclearshark - Deranged Witch Hunter (Insane Cop)
Night 1 - Steace43 - Converted Imperial Guard (Cult)
Day 2 - TalorFlame - Ultramarine (Bodyguard) - Lynched
Night 2 - MaximusDecimus - Imperial Guard (Mason)
Night 2 - Xaph - Grey Knight (Pro-town cult)
Day 3 - Dio - Possessed Delta Level Psyker (Cult)
Night 3 - Mebertus - Medic (Doctor)
Day 4 - Yak - Possessed Medic (Cult)
Night 4 - Legio Yow - Admiral (Governor)
Night 4 - Ferret - Witch Hunter (Cop)
Day 5 - SuicidalScotsman - Ultramarine (Vigilante)
Day 6 - EnemyofJupitor - Ultramarine (SK)
Night 6 - Leonadas - Pro town cult

Reserves

If anyone is interested in being a reserve, post here or email me.

Please title all emails sent to me as Warhammer 40K Mafia

EDIT: lol...i forgot to tell you my email address.

[This message has been edited by Emperor Augustus (edited 12-02-2006 @ 06:49 AM).]

Replies:
posted 11 October 2006 09:44 EDT (US)     1 / 411  
Confirm.

No, there is no joke here.

"That which we call a nose can still smell!"
-Reduced Shakespeare Company

"Abroad, French transit workers attempt to end a strike, only to discover that they have forgotten how to operate the trains. Everybody enjoys a hearty laugh and returns to the café." -Dave Barry
posted 11 October 2006 10:43 EDT (US)     2 / 411  
Confirmi-do-dah

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
posted 11 October 2006 13:21 EDT (US)     3 / 411  
Confirmed.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
"Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
"Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

Unpublished letters to the Daily Telegraph
posted 11 October 2006 16:08 EDT (US)     4 / 411  
Confirm

"The most virtuous are those who content themselves with being virtuous without seeking to appear so."-Plato
posted 11 October 2006 16:14 EDT (US)     5 / 411  
Confirm

Aeneas l BFME2 Heaven l WiC Heaven
"The most important thing is to remember to have fun! After all, what else could be the point of nuking your friends?" - Cheesewiz
posted 11 October 2006 17:03 EDT (US)     6 / 411  
Conformed Confimred

LEO IV
Pugna Concusio ~ Fight the Oppression
Army Commander
posted 11 October 2006 17:24 EDT (US)     7 / 411  
Confirmed.
posted 11 October 2006 17:26 EDT (US)     8 / 411  
CFM
posted 11 October 2006 18:43 EDT (US)     9 / 411  
Confirmed

Scotty the Fallen | One-time Angel Reincarnate, and Former BFME2H and TWH Downloads administrator, and BFME2 Strategy Administrator.
"And I shall go softly into the night, taking my dreams, as will you." - EoJ
"Scotty's probably the only forumer here who can make every post a defiant claim of his own superiority." - Atzy
posted 11 October 2006 21:47 EDT (US)     10 / 411  
Confirmed

I put a dollar in one of those change machines. Nothing changed. ~George Carlin
posted 11 October 2006 22:13 EDT (US)     11 / 411  
Firm

posted 12 October 2006 02:41 EDT (US)     12 / 411  
Confirmed
posted 12 October 2006 04:41 EDT (US)     13 / 411  
Confirmed

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
posted 12 October 2006 13:14 EDT (US)     14 / 411  
Just to let people know. Im going to be gone, untill late sunday night. Might cheack in here before that, but i doubt it. Im at my grandparents. They lack a computer.
posted 12 October 2006 13:25 EDT (US)     15 / 411  
Each man who stands with me shall be confirmed as my brother.
posted 12 October 2006 16:27 EDT (US)     16 / 411  
Confirmed

I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.
I love you in a totally platonic way Xaph - Jon Rolos | Xaph does mutha****in' win the thread. - Anakin
Xaph, I wish you were my friend IRL - Boba Fettucini
Well I think it's obvious why Peter Noone would care about Xaph - Newt_Gunray
Xaph is suddenly full of win! - Zaarin | Xaph, how often do you win threads? Because you just won this one - Catabre
posted 13 October 2006 03:17 EDT (US)     17 / 411  
In the name of the Emporer, I have confirmed.

TaylorFlame - The Definitive Man.
posted 13 October 2006 07:46 EDT (US)     18 / 411  
Waiting on Ferret and Nuclearshark to confirm...

Hurry up and get these night actions in guys.

And Andrew Dunn, dude, if you're not playing this game please don't post here. Thank you.

[This message has been edited by Emperor Augustus (edited 10-13-2006 @ 07:51 AM).]

posted 13 October 2006 08:02 EDT (US)     19 / 411  
I won't be here over the weekend either that much, if at all. I'm going away and will have VERY limited internet access.

posted 13 October 2006 16:40 EDT (US)     20 / 411  
In general use, a ferret is a domestic ferret (Mustela putorius furo), a mammal first bred from the wild European polecat or steppe polecat at least 2,500 years ago. Several other small, elongated Carnivorous mammals belonging to the family Mustelidae also have the word "ferret" in their common names, including the endangered black-footed ferret.

Contrary to popular belief, ferrets are not rodents, but members of the mustelid family, which alsO includes weasels, badgers, stoats, and otters.

It is unknown exactly when ferrets were first domesticated, but ferret remaiNs have been dated to 1500 BC.[1]

Some say the ancient Egyptians had Ferrets, but it is more likely that Europeans visiting Egypt saw cats and thought using a small carnivore to protect grain stores was a useful idea.[citation needed]

The ferret was most likely bred from the European Polecat (Mustela putorius), though It is also possible that ferrets come from the steppe polecat (Mustela eversmanni) or some hybridization theReof. All three species have unique similarities and differences.

Wild ferrets, in the forM of ferret-polecat hybrids, do still exist. New Zealand has the world's largest feral population of these hybrids.[2] (See Ferrets as pests, below, for more details.)

Elizabeth I of England used to give ferrets as gifts, which were highly prized; a ferret is the mascot for the 1st Battalion the Prince of Wales's Own Regiment of Yorkshire in the British ArmeD Forces.[3]

POSTER NUMBER ONE IN HOLY ROMAN PARTY XV
"Live forever, or die trying!"
TWH Baths Forumer of the Month - November 06
posted 14 October 2006 02:53 EDT (US)     21 / 411  
Waiting on Nuclearshark. I've already sent him an email...ah what the hell...I'll send him another one.

I'm still waiting on a few night actions as well people.

posted 14 October 2006 05:38 EDT (US)     22 / 411  
soz guys didnt c the link at the bottom but confirmed!

[This message has been edited by nuclearshark (edited 10-14-2006 @ 05:52 AM).]

posted 15 October 2006 01:11 EDT (US)     23 / 411  
All confirmed, just checking my emails now.

I am waiting for TWO more night actions. I'm emailing the people that need to send them. If either of the two that need to send them read this: You have approximately 24 hours to send your night actions before I disregard them and day starts.

[This message has been edited by Emperor Augustus (edited 10-15-2006 @ 01:31 AM).]

posted 15 October 2006 01:45 EDT (US)     24 / 411  
Nuclearshark: If you edit your posts during the game you will be modkilled

My internet is being a real bastard and isn't letting me send emails. I may or may not get them sent before I get off the internet. Either way, the deadline is tomorrow.

EDIT: Okay...it's not working. Can I get one of you to send a general email to everyone playing this game that they have 24 hours to send in their night actions?

[This message has been edited by Emperor Augustus (edited 10-15-2006 @ 02:04 AM).]

posted 15 October 2006 07:59 EDT (US)     25 / 411  
Email sent.

Aeneas l BFME2 Heaven l WiC Heaven
"The most important thing is to remember to have fun! After all, what else could be the point of nuking your friends?" - Cheesewiz
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 17  Next Page »
Total War Heaven » Forums » The Red Lion Tavern » Warhammer 40K Mafia Confirmation and Game Thread
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames