Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Medieval Mafia: Game thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 24  Next Page »
posted 10 February 2007 00:21 EDT (US)   

Medieval Mafia

The Rebel Crusader Mafia has won

It is the year 1188 in the province of Aquitaine, south western France. Religious strife runs rampant through Europe. Tales of Richard the Lionheart performing deeds of both great virtue and immeasurable cruelty are told. In the Great town of Bordeaux, fear runs through the streets as news of unknown forces threaten to destroy the city. In order for the town to remain intact, the people must work together to weed out the spies and criminals

Rules:

If you break one of these rules, you will be either warned, replaced, or modkilled, depending on which rule it is and the severity.

Please bold your votes.

Lynches require a majority of votes. Once a player has reached the majority, his/her pleas are useless and any attempts to unvote will be ignored. You may also vote for no lynch.

DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS

Don't post often during the night. A little small talk is allowed to keep the thread bumped, but keep night posting to a minimum. Do not reveal any important game information.

Once you have died, do not post anymore. You may make a goodbye post, but do not speak of the game to anyone still involved.

Do not quote anything I say outside of the thread. This includes your role emails when you are claiming.

Special rule: Inquisitions

Those with the Cop Role may Perform an "Inquisition" instead of a normal Investigation on a mafia night. When this happens, if the Religion of the Person in question is not Catholic, that person will die IMMEDIATELY. It will be announced in the Morning that characters Role, allegiance, etcetera. the inquisitors Identity will Also be revealed.

vigilantes have a 50% sucess Rate, as do Roleblockers, Cultists, and SK's. Failing an attack may or may not result in that characters death. It depends on who they target.

Those who Walk the Earth

19. dsmi1: James Maell (Rebel Crusader Mafia) Victorious

Those in the Afterlife

8. Nelson: Lord Francis Mortimer: (Governor) Stabbed to Death - Night 0
20. Mighty: Claude Mallera: (Peasant) Burned Alive - Night 0
16. Smeagolfan: George Macreih: (Mafia Heretic) Executed by Confession - Day 1
1. Ancalagon_4554: Robert Mordecai: (Ideologist Cultist Leader) Executed by Conviction - Day 1
3. Ace Cataphract: Johnathan Peipher: (Peasant) Beaten to Death - Night 1
4. Legolaim: Nathaneal Arkady: (Rebel Crusader Mafia) Executed by Conviction - Day 2
5. Aeneas: Jacob Magraith: (Inquisitor) Stabbed to Death - Night 2
15. Steace: Gregory Montoya: (Catholic Vigilante) Stabbed and Burned - Night 2
9. Lord Ahm: Malcolm Reid: (Peasant) Executed by Conviction - Day 3
11. EoJ: Siegfried Von Graff: (Mercenary Bodyguard) Throat Slit - Night 3
14. Emperor Augustus: Duncan Mofray: (Mafia Heretic Leader) Stabbed to Death - Night 3
6. Fanatic: Mehmed Dahliwall: Muslim Diplomat Mason: Beaten to Death - Night 3
10. Dio: Micheal Bankover: (Rebel Crusader Mafia Leader) Executed by Inquisition - Day 4
17. Friesian: Andrew Morath: (Catholic Zealot) Executed by Conviction - Day 4
12. GandalfDaGraay: Thomas Ramsey: (Inquisitor) Stabbed - Night 4
18. Say1988: Mark Mobrest: (Mafia Heretic) Executed by Conviction - Day 5
13. Lord Blaine: Jaques Rousseau: (Priest) Stabbed - Night 5
2. Marcus: Jean De Bordeaux (Bandit Roleblocker) Executed by Conviction - Day 6
7. Ar_Kai: Achmed Mahlliwahl (Muslim Mason) Strangled because the Mafia Won - Day 6

Scotty the Fallen | One-time Angel Reincarnate, and Former BFME2H and TWH Downloads administrator, and BFME2 Strategy Administrator.
"And I shall go softly into the night, taking my dreams, as will you." - EoJ
"Scotty's probably the only forumer here who can make every post a defiant claim of his own superiority." - Atzy

[This message has been edited by SuicidalScotsman (edited 03-27-2007 @ 00:49 AM).]

Replies:
posted 10 February 2007 14:24 EDT (US)     1 / 586  
Vote: No-lynch

Seems like the best thing to do here, but I'm open to suggestion.

Smoke Rings Award Winner
Chill with me.
posted 10 February 2007 14:25 EDT (US)     2 / 586  
Oh, never mind, I didn't realize it was night. Disregard that post ^^. I would edit it, but then I would be modkilled...

Smoke Rings Award Winner
Chill with me.
posted 10 February 2007 20:46 EDT (US)     3 / 586  
Claude Mallera was just a simple man. He lived in the slums of the city, alone, just trying to get by. He thought he could make a living off a trade of some sort. All that changed this night. While tending his fire, He was shoved into the fireplace and burned alive.

Lord Mortimer was enjoying his dinner. Some Roast fish with a side of vegetables from his serfs garden, and some wine from the finest vineyards in France. He had yet to take his first bite when a hand clapped over his mouth and was repeatedly stabbed in the back.

Morning the next day was greeted by a shriek from the Neighbor of Claude. She discovered his burnt face in the fireplace of his own home. people in the neighborhood were even shocked when word was out that lord Mortimer was dead. The Town watch then proclaimed a state of high alert

A town meeting was called. Many members showed up on time. There were only two exceptions. One was Ancalagon, who arrived late, limping, claiming he was bitten by a dog. The other was Freisian, who didn't arrive at all, it was soon discovered he was at church, and then readily agreed to come, although the watch noticed some bandages on his hands and arms.

Claude Mallera (MightyFireball, Peasant) and Lord Francis Mortimer (Nelson, Governor) are dead.

Scotty the Fallen | One-time Angel Reincarnate, and Former BFME2H and TWH Downloads administrator, and BFME2 Strategy Administrator.
"Scotty's probably the only forumer here who can make every post a defiant claim of his own superiority." - Atzy

[This message has been edited by SuicidalScotsman (edited 02-10-2007 @ 11:02 PM).]

posted 10 February 2007 21:13 EDT (US)     4 / 586  
It is now Day 1
10 to Lynch

posted 10 February 2007 21:19 EDT (US)     5 / 586  
Well, as usual we have no real evidence on the start of day 1, so why not check out why Ancalagon is limping?
Vote: Ancalagon
I will probably unvote later when you provide an explanation for limping.

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
posted 10 February 2007 21:25 EDT (US)     6 / 586  
Yes, it would take a big dog to cause that damage.

Exilian - a website for mods for Mount&Blade, Rome Total War, Empire Total War and news about Shogun 2: Total War
"There is no extreme metal, death metal, progressive metal or vegetarian metal." - Tryhard
"Light infantry, rangers, and riflemen all have the unique ability to pull yard-long poles from their arseholes and plant them in order to stave off cavalry." - BurningSushi460
posted 10 February 2007 21:26 EDT (US)     7 / 586  
I agree fully and heartily with Steace.

posted 10 February 2007 21:31 EDT (US)     8 / 586  
I agree with steace as well.

Legolaim
Brigader General
posted 10 February 2007 21:44 EDT (US)     9 / 586  
Vote: Ancalagon for the role-claim.

Aeneas l BFME2 Heaven l WiC Heaven
"The most important thing is to remember to have fun! After all, what else could be the point of nuking your friends?" - Cheesewiz
posted 10 February 2007 22:57 EDT (US)     10 / 586  

It would also be nice to know about Was Freisian. You don't get bandages from church.

FoS: Was Freisian

Heck to the darkness
"That's fairly similar to what I thought you sounded like. Deep, gravelly, and wise sounding. Though the gravelly bit could've been mic quality?" -Atzy
"HeavenGames forbid!" -Smeagolfan24
posted 10 February 2007 23:02 EDT (US)     11 / 586  
I'm gonna point out his name is Friesian, not Was Friesian

posted 10 February 2007 23:13 EDT (US)     12 / 586  
My bad.

FoS: Freisian

Heck to the darkness
"That's fairly similar to what I thought you sounded like. Deep, gravelly, and wise sounding. Though the gravelly bit could've been mic quality?" -Atzy
"HeavenGames forbid!" -Smeagolfan24
posted 10 February 2007 23:13 EDT (US)     13 / 586  
Woah, slow down with the voting. After all, we want a role-claim for now, not a straight out lynch. A lynch might just screw us over completely as we find out that we've killed someone with a pointless role, like a dog-breeder.

In any case, no one vote for Ancalagon again until he either doesn't respond for a while or talks.

I put a dollar in one of those change machines. Nothing changed. ~George Carlin
posted 10 February 2007 23:44 EDT (US)     14 / 586  
Give him 24 hours.
posted 11 February 2007 00:15 EDT (US)     15 / 586  
Yeah, those bandages on friesian is a bit suspicious to...I missed that when I first read the morning post.

posted 11 February 2007 00:48 EDT (US)     16 / 586  
However, we should proceed carefully. Injury isn't necessarily incriminating. There've been many occasions in previous mafias when injured players are totally innocent.

I put a dollar in one of those change machines. Nothing changed. ~George Carlin
posted 11 February 2007 03:21 EDT (US)     17 / 586  
I know, as I said in my first post, we don't realy have any real evidence yet, but the ones mentioned did something to get them hurt. They might be pro-town roles that got hurt doing their action, they could be regular townies that was attacked but saved and they could be scum that got hurt attacking someone, but it's still better than nothing since the fact that we know they gor hurt means they have one more thing to explain that we can potentially find holes in.

posted 11 February 2007 03:24 EDT (US)     18 / 586  
Yep- it could be he's a cop or somthing and got bitten by a guard dog when he was investigating, or somthing.

So, yes, I'd like an explination from friesian and Anc.

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
posted 11 February 2007 04:34 EDT (US)     19 / 586  
In every mafia game I've played in the last half year I was targetted the first night by several people, pro-town as well as mafia. Luckily the doc(s) know that too.

Thx doc.

posted 11 February 2007 05:15 EDT (US)     20 / 586  
BTW ss..read this thread. I suggest that you keep an eye on legolaim in this game..

posted 11 February 2007 05:18 EDT (US)     21 / 586  
Lol, yeah. That was one hell of a muck up. However, I think he knows how to play now

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
posted 11 February 2007 05:23 EDT (US)     22 / 586  
Meanies . It was my first game!

Legolaim
Brigader General
posted 11 February 2007 07:23 EDT (US)     23 / 586  
I will probably end up being the idiot this mafia, my first game.

Would like to hear explanations from Friesian and Anc., if they got nothing to hide they should be able to explain to us why they are injured.

Ahm Heribeus
Is a suits murmur
posted 11 February 2007 07:36 EDT (US)     24 / 586  
Woah, 6 votes already. I just wanted to post to show I'm active before I went to bed. I just came back from the England vs Australia match.

< Jarrod Nelson>
Nelson looks good in his pics - Gaurdian_112
Wow, Nelson's awfully cute... - HP Lovesauce
Thanks for ruining something that I've waited over 6 years for. - Redneck93
It might be a bit of an odd moment to say so, but I still think Nelson's smile is awesome. - Hnossa
THIS SIGNATURE IS A TESTAMENT TO MY VANITY
posted 11 February 2007 08:24 EDT (US)     25 / 586  
Well...you shouldn't be active since you're dead...

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 24  Next Page »
Total War Heaven » Forums » The Red Lion Tavern » Medieval Mafia: Game thread
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames