Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, Scipii

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Wheel of Time Mafia - Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 18  Next Page »
posted 05 February 2008 21:43 EDT (US)   
Game Over

"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose in the Mountains of Dhoom.... The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of time. But it was a beginning."

In the city of Illian Rand al’Thor, the Dragon Reborn, has organised a meeting between some of the most powerful people on the continent. Children of the Light, Aes Sedai, Seanchan…the list goes on. However, before the meeting begins there are rumours of Darkfriends and even the Forsaken in the city. The Dragon Reborn has been on important business elsewhere and is not due to arrive in many days. When the Steward for the Dragon Reborn in Illian was found murdered an unknown Ashaman took control of matters.

The Dark One’s minions must be found and destroyed before the Dragon returns to the city, else they will kill him and all will be lost.

Players:

Alive:

1. Santos (santostheengineer[at]gmail[dot]com)
2. Count Mummolus (imperial.propaganda@gmail.com)
3. Aznninjahitman (azzninjahitman@gmail.com)
4. Primo (marcus@frontier27.com
5. NA Lord Blaine (jfkva@comcast.net)
6. Vault Dweller (dominic_fitz@hotmail.com)
7. Dio (trentinat16@gmail.com)
8. AugustusCurly (augustuscurly@yahoo.com)
9. TinyPiesRUs (tinypiesrus@hotmail.com)
10. dsmi1 (dmsmi1@student.monash.edu.au)
11. Ischenous (williarmuss@hotmail.co.uk)
12. EnemyOfJupitor (eojup@hotmail.co.uk)
13. Sir Wulf (sir_wulf@hotmail.com)
14. Trottski (harrison.trott@yahoo.co.uk)
15. Friesian (gerrit-geertsma@hetnet.nl)
16. TimmySpok (kingdommusician@yahoo.com)
17. Foamy (suicidalscotsman@hotmail.com)

Dead:

Night 0 - Dio (Asha'man Logain Ablar) (Governor)
Night 0 - Dsmi (Min Farshaw) (Seer)
Day 1 (modkilled) - Vault Dweller (Merise Haindehl) (Mason)
Day 1 (Lynched) - Trottski (Cyndane)(Forsaken)
Night 1 - Friesian (Narg) (Shadowspawn)
Night 1 - Santos (Rhadam Asunawa) (Fanatic)
Day 2 - TimmySpok (Padan Fain) (SK)
Night 2 - EoJ (Cadsuane Melaidhrin) (Cop)
Day 3 - NA Lord Blaine (Moridin)(Forsaken)
Night 3 - Count (Shaidar Haran) (Shadowspan)
Day 4 - (didn't fulfill victory conditions) Primo (Lord Captain Commander Eamon Valda) (Fanatic)

Reserves:

1. CaesarVincens

Rules:
If you break one of these rules, you will be either warned, replaced, or modkilled, depending on which rule it is and the severity.

~Be bold with voting. A vote that isn't in bold won't be counted.

~Lynches require a majority of votes. Once a player has reached the majority, his/her pleas are useless and any attempts to unvote will be ignored. You may also vote for no lynch.

~NO EDITING YOUR POSTS. Edit and die. No second chances.

~Don't post often during the night. A little small talk is allowed to keep the thread bumped, but keep night posting to a minimum. Do not reveal any important game information.

~No communication with other players during the night unless your role allows it. Open communication is allowed during the day

~Once your death scene has been posted, stop posting. You can make a farewell post or two, but no discussion of the game.

~Do not quote anything I say outside of the thread. This includes your role emails when you are claiming. Paraphrase please.

~You have roughly 48 hours from the time of my "it's now night" post to submit night actions (Except for Night 0). The deadlines are approximate, don't piss youself if it's a few hours past the deadline and I haven't updated. I'll be getting to it soon. If you have a night choice to make, it's due within the 48 hour deadline. If you don't send in an action, you won't make one. I won't wait for anyone.

~Day will end when either one player has the majority of votes or if thread activity is too low.

~If you think I've made a mistake with something regarding your role and/or night action, tell me privately, not in the thread. You can reach me via email or MSN at wounded_eagle_@hotmail.com

If you want more information about the Wheel of Time universe, a good place to visit is http://www.dragonmount.com/main.php. Wikipedia is good to a certain extent, but it doesn't really tell you the storyline.

[This message has been edited by Emperor Augustus (edited 03-02-2008 @ 07:48 PM).]

Replies:
posted 05 February 2008 21:54 EDT (US)     1 / 450  
Gotcha
posted 05 February 2008 21:56 EDT (US)     2 / 450  
After today I'm gone until Easter. So no back up 'til then.

Veni, Vidi, well... you know.

Extended Cultures, A modification of RTW.

Si hoc legere posses, Latinam linguam scis.
ɪf ju kæn ɹid ðɪs, ju noʊ liŋgwɪstɪks.
posted 05 February 2008 22:01 EDT (US)     3 / 450  
Confirmed.
posted 05 February 2008 22:11 EDT (US)     4 / 450  
Confirmed

(\__/)Gambling is a tax on people who are bad at math
(O.o )a Kilometre is whats known in American as "too far to walk", and a litre is known as "too much beer for one man".-Bored Scotsman
( >< )Beer brands are the power ranger action figures for adults.-Angelo the Sailor
Easter is indeed very commercial. But hey, that's what keeps the economy going. Discussion is useless, chocolate eggs are delicious. Voila.-TheKid951
posted 05 February 2008 22:13 EDT (US)     5 / 450  
Confirmed

Just as some bodies, from the moment of birth, are endowed with beauty, while on others nature from their very beginning bestows blemishes and wrinkles, so with souls too, some are distinguished at once with extreme grace and attractiveness, while others leave a trail of sombre and deep gloom. ~Michael Psellus, Chronographia
posted 05 February 2008 22:14 EDT (US)     6 / 450  
All emails have been sent out. If I missed you, tell me and I'll be right onto it.

Now if you all will excuse me, I need to go get a haircut
posted 05 February 2008 22:23 EDT (US)     7 / 450  
Confirmed

I'm not that familiar with the wheel of time, but i have a bunch of friends that are really into it. I'll be doing some homework to familiarize myself with the world.

Good luck everybody! Let's make this game enjoyable and memorable.

Dagorhir Battlegames-- A full contact medieval combat battle game

Varangia-- A viking unit in the Aratari chapter of Dagorhir

Winner-- OD Idol 2009
posted 05 February 2008 22:26 EDT (US)     8 / 450  
confirmed

我送你離開 千里之外 你無聲黑白
沈默年代 或許不該 太遙遠的相愛
我送你離開 天涯之外 你是否還在
琴聲何來 生死難猜 用一生 去等待

As Water on Rock
posted 06 February 2008 00:09 EDT (US)     9 / 450  
Those of you with night actions can start sending them in now.
posted 06 February 2008 02:15 EDT (US)     10 / 450  
A link to a useful website is in the opening post.
posted 06 February 2008 02:15 EDT (US)     11 / 450  
Confirmed.
EDIT: I can only post roughly every 24 hours for an 2 hours or so though. Damn school!

[This message has been edited by VAULT dweller (edited 02-06-2008 @ 02:18 AM).]

posted 06 February 2008 03:59 EDT (US)     12 / 450  
Confirmed
posted 06 February 2008 04:10 EDT (US)     13 / 450  
posted 06 February 2008 07:04 EDT (US)     14 / 450  
Confirmed

Reddendum hoc vobis
Translate this yourself
-----------------------
Motto of the French Navy: "To the water, it is time!"
posted 06 February 2008 07:09 EDT (US)     15 / 450  
demrifnoc

Exilian - a website for mods for Mount&Blade, Rome Total War, Empire Total War and news about Shogun 2: Total War
"There is no extreme metal, death metal, progressive metal or vegetarian metal." - Tryhard
"Light infantry, rangers, and riflemen all have the unique ability to pull yard-long poles from their arseholes and plant them in order to stave off cavalry." - BurningSushi460
posted 06 February 2008 07:27 EDT (US)     16 / 450  
Oh, Vault Dweller, if you edit your posts when the game actually starts then you will be modkilled

Just a warning.
posted 06 February 2008 10:19 EDT (US)     17 / 450  
Confirmed

Calling all new people. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION before asking a question. Thank you.
Alert the APOCOLYPSE is coming!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(Itcame)
"TWH Guild Award (Best Duo/Trio) -Ischenous/IJ"- Tryhard. Why he chose that nomination, I don't know...
posted 06 February 2008 10:35 EDT (US)     18 / 450  
Confirmed. Emeporor check your emails. I asked you someting

BAD SPELLERS OF THE WORLD UNTIE
Better yet. Syria is creating a chemical weapon who's only known antidote is foreskin-Mebert
Real men do stuff to each other...Share needles, tickle scrotums, and take photos-Jax
Peace & Chicken Grease
Trottski
posted 06 February 2008 11:42 EDT (US)     19 / 450  
Confirmed

But I'm going to have to read up on this story

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
posted 06 February 2008 15:13 EDT (US)     20 / 450  
What story?

Better yet. Syria is creating a chemical weapon who's only known antidote is foreskin-Mebert
Real men do stuff to each other...Share needles, tickle scrotums, and take photos-Jax
Peace & Chicken Grease
Trottski
posted 06 February 2008 15:17 EDT (US)     21 / 450  
This mafia is based on The Wheel of Time, which is a long book series by the late Robert Jordan.

Just as some bodies, from the moment of birth, are endowed with beauty, while on others nature from their very beginning bestows blemishes and wrinkles, so with souls too, some are distinguished at once with extreme grace and attractiveness, while others leave a trail of sombre and deep gloom. ~Michael Psellus, Chronographia
posted 06 February 2008 15:30 EDT (US)     22 / 450  
Oh okay

Peace & Chicken Grease
Trottski
posted 06 February 2008 15:45 EDT (US)     23 / 450  
When does day start? After everyones comfirmed and a bit longer?

Calling all new people. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION before asking a question. Thank you.
Alert the APOCOLYPSE is coming!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(Itcame)
"TWH Guild Award (Best Duo/Trio) -Ischenous/IJ"- Tryhard. Why he chose that nomination, I don't know...
posted 06 February 2008 15:53 EDT (US)     24 / 450  
Basically as soon as EA logs in after everybody's confirmed.

posted 06 February 2008 15:56 EDT (US)     25 / 450  
confirmed
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 18  Next Page »
Total War Heaven » Forums » The Red Lion Tavern » Wheel of Time Mafia - Game Thread
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames